SCHOOL

A whole new beginning.

*Sitting alone is always boring...*  you're early for class.

"I should walk around the school" you went out of the room & walk around the school. You ended up to a rooftop garden. "Wuaaaaaaa~ I like the view here.. so beautiful! But why is there no one here?" you looked around.

 

Seoungjin High School's Rooftop Garden:

(NOTE: FYI, your school is called , 'Seoungjin High School' .)

You look at the beautiful from the rooftop garden & decided to explore other places such as the library, swimming pool, Stadium & many others.You managed to find you way back to your class.You walk to the locker & took out some things you need for lessons.

"_____-ah!" Sungmin ran towards you. "Oh, Sungmin oppa!" you waved.

"These are my friends." he introduce you to his 8 friends.

(NOTE: You know who right? it's so obvious~ It's Super Junior members except for Kangin, Hangeng & Kibum. Which makes them 9 altogether. )

All his friends held their hands to shake hands with you but you just bowed since you respect them as your senior.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee _______ imnida." you bowed. They bowed back & look at Sungmin,

"So, this is your cousin which is living with you?" Siwon asked. "Yeah, _______-ah, see you later!~"

He dragged his friends.

You went to class as per normal & Boyfriend(I mean Min Woo, Jo Twins, Jeongmin,) already arrived.

You sat at you seat which right at the back. "Hey, _________-sshi!" he waved.

"Annyeong" you smiled. The girls in the class are shooting you with their death glares~

Then the teacher came in the class. As usual, the class greeted the teacher & the teacher starts the lesson. RING~ It was finally break time.

All of the students went to the cafeteria except you. The reason is because that it was too crowded& noisy. Instead, you brought some Kimchi fried rice & eat in class. You saw a girl sitting on her seat with polishing her nails, "Urm, hi" you waved. She just smile as a response.

"What's your name?" you asked. "Im Song Hye-Ri" she replied. "Ah, Im _______" you smiled.

"The whole class knows your name already"

"Urm, not going to the cafeteria?" you asked.

"No thank you, I'll just have to polish my nails. I dont wanna ruin it." she look at her nails.

You walk towards her, "Do you wanna try some Kimchi fried rice?"

"Urm, sorry, I dont eat kimchi." she shook her head while doing her nails.

"You should try it.. wait a minute, I've brought an extra box because I forgot to give it to my sister.. but since you're here, just try eating it once, you'll like it." you gave her a lunch box.

"Thanks." she took it. Then there's loud bang on the door, "AISSSH!~ I cant stand those B***HES~" she was brisk-walking to her seat, "URGHHH!~" she slam her palm on the table.

 

You approached her, "Are you okay?"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I AM?!" she was really angry.

"Im sorry, have you eaten?" you're scared to ask her what happen coz she might kill you.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A MOOD TO EAAAAAT?! GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" she screamed & pushed you away. You are actually holding onto the Kimchi fried rice when she push you.

You fell on the ground with stains all over your uniform. You shirt has red stains on it. Kimchi stain. -.-

"OMO!" Hye-ri was shock at what happened.

"AISH~ What a bad day! I outta here" she took her bags & leave.

"Are you okay? Oh my god, there's a stain on your uniform! I'll go get a new uniform for you to wear."

Hye-ri rush out of the room.

*What a day~ I'll just have to adapt with this class till next year.* you sighed

"Here, change into a new one" Hye Ri handed out a new uniform. "Kamsahamnida" you rush to the washroom. You went into a cubicle & you overheard some conversation from some girls in the washroom.

"Ya, why did she punch you on your face?"

"Mollayo~ I just said that she should wear pants instead of a skirt & she punch me"

"Aigoo~ you dare to talk to her like that? She's a bully in our school. Are you crazy or something?"

"Ya!- Ouch~ it was just a joke"

"It wasn't.  to me" "tch. Ah, ppalli! I need to go to class!"  "To flirt with Jeongmin again?"

"YAH!~" 

You're done changing your uniform & the girls just stare at you, "You, did you-"

"huh?" you tilt your head.  "Did you heard our conversation?" one of them asked. You shook your head & left the toilet.

__________________________________________

  OMG~ It's 3.04 am & Im stil here~ O_______O

Hey readers! :) How's this chap? :/
Boohoo~ nothing interesting happen actually except for the 'Kimchi' thing.

There's a hint in this chapter. The hint for the other chapters which Im going to update soon. But, yeah, you wont know what it is right? Nyahaha~ You'll find out soon.

Hope you'll comment below & subscribe at the foreword page of this fic yeah? *wink*

I looooove comments! & I'll always reply to comments so do comment! :D

Kay, I must stop saying the word 'comment'. Too much of it :/ ^^