Families. Couple T-shirt

A whole new beginning.

 

http://youtu.be/M6gsIX4ZQdo

"Hyung, should I ?" Dongho worriedly asked, biting his lower lips.

"You should. Go, before it's too late." Soohyun patted Dongho's shoulder & glanced at the clock,"Oh, My drama is starting soon. Yah, go to school." he pushed Dongho away.

"HYUNG, Im having a flu!Im not going to school" he stomped to his room & shut the door.

"Flu? yeah,right~ "he teased.

*Before it's too late.. I think I should. Or should I not? * Dongho pondered for a long time.

_

You glanced at Dongho's door, "He didnt wait for me .is he even going to school today?" you sighed & walk towards the lift lobby, "Youngmin?" you guessed as you see a back figure with blonde hair.

"Oh, Good morning!" he smiled.

You flushed pink,"Annyeong.." you shyly smiled.

--

You walked with Youngmin to school,

"So.. I dont see that irritating idiot today" he chuckled.

"Dongho? I dont know.. " you shrugged & sigh.

"What's wrong?" he asked in concern. "Nothing" you heaved a sigh again & looked down.

'Whats wrong with her?' he thought for a while.

"Lee _______!" he patted your shoulder, causing you to gasped "Stop sighing & don't slouch!"

You did as he told. He wrapped his arms around your shoulder pulled you closer, "What should I call you from now onwards?" he whispered.

"Ne?"

"ehem,ehem." he cleared his throat, "You're my girlfriend since yesterday. " he smiled, "What should I call you. Jagiya, maybe? "

"Just. ______ will do." you grinned. "That's no fun.." he shook his head.

"Too bad. I hate mushy words." you stuck your tongue out.

--

You passed by Dongho's classroom & glanced, *Dongho's not here today?*

"__________-ah!!!~" Hyeri & Amy were running towards you & you turned your attention to them.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Hyeri hugged you. "Yeah, Congrats." Amy punched your shoulder lightly.

You flushed & was speechless.

"Hehehehhe~Thanks. I have to study now.." you let out a synthetic chuckle & went into the classroom.

"Omo, that's ____"

"Where?"

"There."

Everyone were looking at you & some girls shot death glares on you, which makes you feel uncomfortable. *Everyone knows about this already?Oh gosh this is so embarrassing~!* you lowered your head & settled on your seat.

Youngmin smiled widely as he went into the classroom with his friends.
"YOUNGMIN-AHH~~~" They teased.

You blushed even more & covered your face with a book.

"You're reading a book upside-down?" your classmate asked.

"Heheheheheee~" you grinned like a fool as you turn the book down slowly . "What's wrong with her?" he scratched his head, confused.

--

As lessons begin, Youngmin was staring at you while you, on the other hand was too busy giving your fullest attention to the teacher.

"So, today we are going to talk about families." your subject teacher,Mr.Jae said.

Your face fell, 'Talking about families...I miss oppas..' you pouted.

"I have prepared for you a project regarding this"

"AISHHHHHHHHH~~" all of your classmates sighs.

"You all have a week to prepare this project. You will have to prepare a speech. Plus, a family picture of you and your family."

You frowned at the sensitive topic. 'But omma & appa is not here. The last family picture was without Nara..' you heaved a sigh and place your head on the table, uninterested to know about the topic.

'Family?! My family?! They treat me like a dog pairing me with a .' Youngmin rolled his eyes. Kwangmin glanced at Youngmin & sighs, 'I wonder what will hyung say.'

The lesson went on and you just rested your head on the table hopelessly. Finally the time you were waiting for has arrived, the bell rang.

"Okay guys, that's it. Do remember about the speech next week okay? " Mr.Jae left the class.

--

During reccess, you went to the cafeteria with Amy & Hyeri. It was full of students chattering and as usual some students will stare at you as if they want to eat you for lunch.

"Shall we sit there?" Amy suggested. "Okay!" Hyeri smiled

"Let's go grab some food."

"Im not eating." you shook your head looking sad. "Whyy?"

"I dont feel like." you looked down in dissapointment. "Whyy?"

You heaved a sigh. 'I dont know why, but I miss my oppas. I wonder how they are doing.. Im sure they're busy..' you hung your head.

"Um.. Imma wait for you in the classroom alright?" you went to your classroom.

--

"Hey, are you okay?"

You looked up & it was Kwangmin.

You gave him a slight synthetic smile & frowned.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing.." you shook your head.

"Is it because of hyung?" You shook your head & face him, "You.. had a haircut?"

"Yeah, sort of.. " he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It looks good on you" you complimented. "Thanks.. "

"I need the washroom, excuse me" you excused yourself & walked to the rooftop garden.

You took out your phone & sigh, 'Should I call them? or should I not?'

You press number 1 on speed dial & Joon oppa number appeared. You shook your head,'They're busy. ' looked at the images you took with your brothers. 'Oppa, come visit me soon!' you smiled.

--

After class, Youngmin approached you, "Are you okay?"

"Yes I am. What makes you think Im not?" you tilt your head

"Kwangmin said you look sad earlier." he scratched his head, confused.

"That was like, just now? " you smiled. "Are you free? Wanna go out?" he asked.

"Urm.. why not?" you showed him a gentle smile.

Upon your arrival at the mall, they were a lot of people carrying their shopping bags.

"hmm.. Follow me." he grabbed your wrist & dragged you to a store

He walked around looking at clothes while holding your hand.

"Hmm.. too plain." he shook his head at the plain black shirt with white heart-shaped printed on it.

His eyes sparkled when he saw a cute couple shirt which has a cute Mickey & Minnie printed on it. "This is cute, right ____-ah?" he nodded.

"Yes, are you going to buy this?" you asked. "Of course. It's our couple t-shirt!" he smiled.

"Mwoo??~"

--

You had a fun time going out with him. He treated you dinner and even played arcade with you. Time passed so fast that it was already 8pm.

"Are you free on Saturday?" "Yes, but after 3pm.Im working.."

"Ohh, I'll fetch you at your workplace, okay? " he place his hand on your shoulder.

"Okay!" you nodded.

--

You took the bus home with Youngmin, & arrived at your lift lobby.

"See you tomorrow" he showed you his smile which makes your heart flutter.

"Okays." you smiled. He kissed your forehead & you can feel a spark in your heart.

He pulled away,"Good night, sweet dreams. Oh yes, and dont forget to wear out couple tee this Sat!." With that, he waved & left.

You place your hands on your heart, 'He never fails to make my heart beats faster.Not forgetting that he make my day brighter too.' you smiled & walked to your apartment.

--

 

 

 

I may not update this week. Coz it's the exam weeeeeeeeeeeeeek. :(
I was rushing for this chapter, Im sorry if it's not that good..

Im sorry I didnt update last week, was preparing for exams.

 

Thanks guys for the comments! & thanks a lot for waiting!
After this fic, I'll be starting on another fic after my exams , so please look forward to it.
I already did the poster for my upcoming fic. :)

My next fic : Starring B1A4 & Block B ! :)

 

 

anyways, I CANT WAIT FOR BOYFRIEND'S COMEBACK ! <3



My lovely chingu(s) ;

 

cammers  - Haha, okay :)) Yeaaa, he cant do anything.. I hate the twins. :/ Thanks for the comment ! <3 ^^

 

youngminnie_lover  - Yeahh, too bad.. Yeaah! ^^

 

 

Cute_Friendly_Girl - Aww , Thanks! :D Hwaiting ! ^^ <3

 

iheartchicken - yeahh.. It happens to me too.. :/ It's okay ! ^^   I would love to go there, I love travelling <3 :))  the brother will show up soon  :D  Yeahh, he look so cute, our hambaro. <3 Updated <3 My exam has started too. :((  Anyways, HWAITING TO YOU! :) Do your best in your exams & I hope you'll pass all your subjects with flying colours! ^^

 

 

lov4ever  - ^V^!

 

 

Thanks for the comment peeps! <3 Your comments are appreciated