OPPAS!

A whole new beginning.

 

It was a Saturday. Hana, Nara and you are going out to meet your oppas. You are so excited and happy to be able to see them again after a long time.

You opened the door and found an envelope on the floor. Hana picked it up and gave you the envelope.

“What’s this..” you mumbled as you open the envelope. There was an invitation card in it that read;

 

Dear sir/madam,

You are invited to an engagement party on the (Insert date here).

Engagement of:

Jo Young Min & Park Soo Jung

....

....

..

Your eyes widened.

“Unnie, what’s that??”

“erm, nothing..” you put them in your pocket. “Let’s go” you smiled.

 

 

“OPPA!!!” Hana ran to Lee Joon ad he carried her, “Aigoo aigoo, Our Hana is very heavy!” he joked.

“Haha, Hana-ah, you’re not fat nor heavy~ your Lee joon oppa is not strong enough to carry you.. I can carry you, come to me!” Sandeul open his arm widely but Leejoon avoided him, “No way, Hana’s MINE!”

“NARA-AHH~~~”  Taefung carried Nara. She was giggling.

“Oh, _____-ah. Long time no seee~!” Taeil smiled. “Ne, oppa~”You nodded eagerly.

“So how’s you relationship with Youngmin?” Taeil asked and smile faded, “It’s okay..”

‘Not okay.’ You thought.

“Hana-ah, are you hungry?? Let’s go eat!” Sandeul cheered.

 

 

“Let’s go order the Family meal!” Taefung suggested.

“Good Idea..” the others agreed.

When the food arrived, everyone took their piece.

“Hana-ah, guess we we are going after this?!!!” Sandeul was extremely happy.

“I don’t know… where oppa??” Hana asked. “Hmmm.. SECRET!” Sandeul grinned.

The others are made a (-___-) look.

“______-ah, eat till your stomach burst, okay?!” Sandeul joked. “Shut up and eat, Sandeul!” Taeil was pissed off.

“Miaaan~” Sandeul lowered his head.

 

 

“So, who’s gonna pay for this?” Leejoon asked.

“Of course you, Leejoon hyung! You’re the oldest~!” Taefung made a point and the others nodded in agreement.

“Okay then, Then Taefung, you’ll pay for the zoo tickets later!”Leejoon fought back.

“YAAAAAAAAH~!!!! That supposed to be a secret!!” Sandeul exclaimed. “Shut up, SANDEUL!” Taeil shouted.

“Not anymore” you winked.

“ZOO?! ASSAAA~!!!” Hana pumped her fist in the air.

 

 

 

“WAHH, ELEPHANT!!” Hana clapped her hands excitedly.

“We’ll be back, ____-ah..Wait here, arasso??” Leejoon whispered and all of them left.

After a few minutes, 4 animal mascots approached you.

“We’re back~~” whispered the Tiger mascot. “Leejoon Oppa??” you guessed.

“Sorry we have to dress up.. I don’t want people to know we’re here. Especially the fans~”

“Yeah, we don’t want to ruin our family outing!” said the cow.

“WAAAAH!~ TIGER,FROG,COW AND A BUNNY!” Hana jumped in joy as she saw the mascots.

“PSSSSTT~! Hana-ah, It’s me Sandeul oppa!!” said the bunny

“OPPA?” Hana looked surprised. All of them nodded.

Hana asked one by one , “Leejoon oppa??”  The tiger mascot waved.

“Taeil oppa??” The cow mascot waved.

“And Taefung oppa?” she pointed at the bunny mascot and he nodded.

 

“Don’t you guys feel  hot in those??” you pointed worriedly. They nodded. “Aigoo~” you shook your head.

 

After wandering around looking at different animals and reptiles, you guys decided to watch a dolphin show.

 

“WAAHH~!” all of the spectators clapped their hands as they saw the dolphin making tricks.

A few minutes later, the show ended and everyone enjoyed the show. You stood up and the invitation card fell.

 

“Oh, _____-ah, your paper fell – “  Taeil eyes widened in shocked as he saw the invitation card.

You turned around and saw the card in Taeil’s hand. “Omo!” you snatched it away.

“Engagement? Isn’t Youngmin your boyfriend?” he asked.

“It’s nothing, oppa.” You shook your head, “Im okay” you smiled. “Don’t lie, ____-ah, oppa know you too well..” he crossed his arms. You sighed in defeat, “Sorry oppa, Im not ready to talk about it now.”

“Next time” he said and you nodded.

 

 

It was evening and it was time to say goodbye. You sighed, “I’ll miss you oppa. Visit us often,okay?” you smiled.

Hana hugged all the four of them. “Wait, before we go, should we take a picture??” Sandeul suggested.

“YES!” you grinned.

“ONE.. TWO.. THREE, KIMCHIIIII~!” a guy snapped the picture. “Thank you” Sandeul bowed and took his camera to look at the picture.

You saved the picture into your phone and took a taxi home. Hana was tired so she slept in the taxi so as Nara. You thought of Youngmin.

‘Lee _____, you’re such a coward.’

 

 

The 4 brothers gathered in a café .

“I have something to tell you guys.” Taeil said.   “What is it??” the others questioned curiously.

“Remember I told you about ____’s boyfriend, Youngmin? He’s getting engage to another girl. And by __________’s expression, I know she’s not happy about it. Something is wrong” Taeil tapped his chin.

“Taeil, do you have his number?” Joon asked. “Yes.”

“We should meet up with him. Inform him now.” Said Joon. “We’ll help our dongsaeng in this.” He continued.

 

Double update! :)) Hehe~

Please look forward to the next chapter! ^^ 

Dongho,Youngmin & the brothers appearing in the next chapter ~ :))

 

cammers - Wow, you're fast! :O Haha, I just updated and you commented. Updated ~ :D