New home, new environment

A whole new beginning.

You pressed the 6th storey  buttonin the lift & look at the address, "Unit 446" you arrived at the hallway.

"Unnie, there, unit 446" Hana pointed at a door which has the number '446' on it.

You walk towards the door & saw a doorbell . So you pressed it.

"Ne?? nuguseyo?" you heard a voice coming from the speaker.

*There's a voice?? a doorbell can talk??* you thought

"Urm, Im _____ " you replied.

"Ahhh~ wait a minute" the voice replied.

Then there's someone at the door & it's a woman.

"Are you ________? Yaaa, you've grown up~ remember me?"

You shook you head in confusion.

"It's me, your aunt! I used to come to visit you when you're young." she smiled.

Then you remembered, "Ahh~ now I remember" you smiled back.

"Come on in"

You walk into the apartment & the house was actually 2 storey, a masionette.

*waa~ much bigger than my house* you thought while looking around the house.

"Follow me to your room" your aunt walked up the stairs & you & your sister followed her.

"Here is your room. Im sorry you have to share your room with your sisters"

"it's okay, i like it" you smiled

"Urm, auntie." you stopped her from leaving.

"Do you know where are my brothers?"

"They're busy working & they dont live here, why?"

"Ah, nothing" you smiled & unpack your things.

______

Half an hour later..

 

"____________-ah, Hana-ah, dinner's ready!" your aunt called.

You, Hana & Nara went down the stairs & head to the kitchen. The kitchen was huge & beautiful.

"Have a seat"

You sit on a chair & saw a guy reading a book.

He suddenly stares at you & you look at him in confusion.

"_____-ah, this is your cousin, Changmin"

 

Changmin:

 

 

"Annyeong" you waved but he didnt wave back .

Instead,he scolded his mum, "Omma, I told you to call me Max."

"Go & eat instead of reading" his mother scolded back

After eating & feeding Nara, you carried Nara to your room & went back to the kitchen.

"Auntie, do you have any newspaper ?" you asked

"Oh, it's at the-" she didnt finish her sentencewhen something hit your head.It was a newspaper.

"CHANGMIN!" your aunt scolded you cousin for throwing the newspaper.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?She ask for it."he continued watching the tv.

"Thanks"

 

____________________

You are looking for any vacancy for a part-time job. You want to earn some money to help your sister. You highlighted those which you wanna go for.

"_________-ah" you aunt knocked on your door & you open it.

"Tomorrow you are going to school. I have registered you in a school nearby. Hana too. There's a middle school just beside the higschool."

( I forgot something. you age. Your age is 16 ( Korean Age) )

"Here's the uniform" she handed a paperbag.

"Ne, gomawo"

THE UNIFORM:

You iron Hana & your uniform before you sleep. It was 11pm by then.

_______________________

Next day:

It was 6am in the morning. You always wake up early so you went to the bathroom. There was a bath tub.

"Uwaaaaa~ " you bath inside the tub .After that,you get dress up.

You went to the kitchen & cooked kimchi pancake since you see some leftover in the fridge. Then you heard dragging of chair. You turn & saw someone you don't know.

"Who are you?" you asked.

"are you _______? " he asked . You nodded.

"Im Sungmin, Changmin's brother"

Sungmin:

 

 

"ah~ne.." you place the kimchi pancake on a plate & gave it to Sungmin.

"Nice to meet you!" you smiled

"Yeah, nice to meet you too" he smiled back. He was waaaay different from Changmin.

"Sungmin? you're awake?" you aunt asked.

"Ne, omma.. _____ cooked me kimchi pancake" he ate the pancake.

"MMMMMMMM~! Delicious! You're a great cooker" he smiled

"Thank you"

"_______-ah, why are you cooking? I am supposed to be the one who cook."

"It's okay, cooking is my hobby." you took more plates & put kimchi pancake on it.

You woke Hana up & she wore her uniform after she bath. Then you& Hana are ready to go .

"_______-ah , here's your bag. I just bought it yesterday before you came. There's book inside too."

"Thank you very much"

"Hana-ah, this is yours too"

"Thank you auntie" she responded

Suddenly you heard Nara crying in the room

"And dont worry about Nara, I can take care of her. You guys better go now. Sungmin will lead you to school."

"Let's go" Sungmin wrapped his arms around your shoulder. You hold Hana's hands.

 

On the way to school :

"So how did hyung treat you? "

"He's different than you. " you smiled

"He's always like that. Dont mind him. He dont talk much. I dont really like him"

"But he's still your brother"

"Nope,he's actually my step-brother.."

"Step-brother?" you stop walking & tilt your head.

"Yeahh.." he sighed, " Annyeong, Hana-ah! Call me Sungmin oppa, araso?"

Hana just nodded.   "Hana-ah, do you want candy??" Sungmin asked

"NE~!" she was smilling widely. Then Sungmin gave her a candy.  "Kamsahamnida, Sungmin oppa!" she smiled

_____________________________________________

 

 

Soo, Max Changmin is your cousin. If you dont know who he is, he's Shim Changmin from TVXQ/DBSK ! :DD

& his younger brother is Lee Sungmin from SUPER JUNIOR! ^^

Sorry, I just thought of it. Coz it's Changmin & Sungmin.The min & min. Both of them also look alike. KINDA O_O to me.

& in this story, Changmin is not in DBSK & Sungmin is not in Super Junior. So they are normal people.

they are also step-brothers.. as you can see, their surname are different. So yeah. ^^

Hope you guys like it & comment! :DD