Plan FAILED.

A whole new beginning.

http://youtu.be/wCgIkenI1s4 

_____________________FT Island - Sunshine Girl___________________________

 “___________-ah…” Sandeul whispered with a shock expression on his face.

You just kept quiet.

Joon broke the silence, “ _________-ah, why are you here?” he asked nervously, “Im  sorry we-”

Before he could finish the sentence, you replied, “oppa.. I……… I…  I NEED THE WASHROOM! WHERE IS IT??!!!” you stomped your feet on the ground, “I CANT. HOLD. ANY. LONG-ER..” you face grew white.

“Come I’ll show you the way.” He took you hand & lead you to the washroom. You rushed into the cubicle & relieved yourself.

‘AHH~ Much better’ you smiled while washing your hands.  “Wait a minute.” You face grew serious.

 [Short flashback]

“ _________-ah, why are you here?” he asked nervously, “Im  sorry we-”

 [End of small flashback]

 

“OMG~ Don’t tell me- “ you rushed out of the washroom.

 “Oppa! Oppa! “ you searched for your brothers.

You saw a room that has the sign ‘MBLAQ’ on it & quickly opened the door.

“OPPA” you called. Everyone in the room look at you.

 “OMO. excuse me, why are you here? Please get out or we will call the security” a guy pushed you to the door.

“Wait, I needto talk to-“

“TALK TO them if they hold a fan meeting, okay? Fans are not suppose to be here”

“WAIT.” Joon ordered.

The guy let go of you.

 “Oppa??” you tilt your head.

 “Can we talk at home? Oppa & the other oppa-s  will come over soon..”

“Im not free tomorrow. I have a job interview to go to.” You said

 “JOB? INTERVIEW? WHAT FOR??! If you need money, tell me~ oppa will give it to you!”

“Oppa, I want to challenge myself by working! Okay fine, come over soon. But TEXT me first before you come, araso? “  you look at him with an evil eye & left.

 

“OMO, I can feel that there’s an evil spirit in her” Joon joked.

“JOON, Is that you new…- “ Seungho narrowed his eyes.

 

“That’s my sister you pabo!” he poked Seungho’s head.

 

“Ya~” he rubbed his head.

“Joon-ah, Introduce her to me ! “ Mir winked.

“I won’t let her meet a lazy &erted guy like you! “ he threw a wet towel & it landed on Mir’s head.
 

“Nice shot~” he clapped his hands & left .  “Aishh~ What’s this smell?!!” Mir smell the towel, “EEEEEEEWWWWW~”

 __________________________________________________________

You got out of the room & saw Hye-ri standing.

“Oh, HYERI-AH!” you waved & ran to her.

“IM SORRY IM LATE I WENT TO THE WASHROOM & SAW MY-“ you paused.

“it’s okay, here, your.. phone”

“Omo. gomawo !” you showed your eye smile.

“oh, o-okayy..” she awkwardly smiled.

“Where do we go next???” you happily asked.

“urrmm, I don know.. you suggest a place then”

“Urm.. Movie?” you bit your lower lips.

“OKAY THEN!” she grinned.

___________________________________________________

 “Ah, HYUNG! PLEASEE! I don’t feel like going !“ Youngmin complained.

 “YAH!.. YOU BETTER FOLLOW US OR-“ Donghyun paused.

“OR ELSE WHAAAT?!” Youngmin stuck out his tongue & crossed his arms.

“OR ELSE WE’RE GONNA TELL THE SEEEECREEEETT TO HER~~” Kwangmin shouted from the kitchen.

 “AISHH! ARASO! I’LL GO! I shouldn’t have trust you guys” he went into his room to change.

 _________________________________________________________

“What movie should we watch..??” you excitedly look at the ‘Now Showing’ list of movies .

“horror movies… comedy…. Romance… action movies..”
“ACTION MOVIES!” you shouted.

‘The Mission’ was the title of the action movie.  (RANDOM MUCH? :O )

“Okay then, let’s watch this one then!MY TREAT! ”she went to the ticket counter & queued.

‘Aishh.. Hyeri-ah.. why so kinddd??!’  you sighed & went to buy popcorns.

You ended up buying popcorns,drinks, nachos & hotdog buns.

“Yah, why did you buy so many foods?” she whispered.

“well, in case you’re hungry.. what time will it start?”you asked.

“in.. an hour time?” she looked at her watch & her phone rang.

It was a text from someone,

 

From: (SOMEONE) :1st mission, success. We’ll meet you later. Kekeke~

To: (SOMEONE) : OKAY!~ See you later! Kekeke~

 

“Hyeri-ah, let’s go to the shop for a while..” you dragged her to a shop called, ‘Artbox’.

‘OMO, so expensive?!’ you eyes grew big when you saw a cute hoodie.

‘hmm.. one day. I must buy this one day’ you smiled & looked around

 50 minutes later..

You & Hyeri went into the theatre. The theatre was bright. It was your first time watching movies.. ‘uwa~ big screen~’ you sat on your seat. Hyeri sat nearest to the aisle so there’s no one sitting by her side except you. There were a lot of empty seats beside you.

 10 minutes passed & suddenly the lights were off. There were advertisements & you are muching on your popcorns. After a few advertisements, there were finally a group of people sitting on your side.

  [OMG, I forgot to mention that you have night blindness. :O ouhkay, now you know ;) ]
_______________________________________________________________

 

 “Haisshhh, what movie we’re watching?” Youngmin asked as they walk into the theatre.

“STOP ASKING & GO IN!” Hyunseong pushed him.

‘Dark already?’ they walked to their seat.

“Here, here’s our seat..” Kwangmin whispered.

“ Go in first.I want to seat at the far end.” He crossed him arms. But suddenly he saw you sitting & eating popcorn.

‘Isn’t that…’ he thought. “Wait a minute hyung. I chance my mind. Let me go in first.” He pushed them aside & sat beside you.

“Hello, _________ right?” he asked.

 ______________________________________________________________

“Hello, _________ right?” you heard a familiar voice. But you can’t really see..

“Ne?” you narrowed your eyes.

“Im sorry she have night blindness” Hyeri winked at Youngmin.

“Ah~ okay. “ he smiled & sat beside you.

“Who are you?” you asked. “Someone you know..” you heard him giggle.

The movie started, in the middle of the movie.

“OMO. ANDWAE~ runnn, PPALII~” you whispered while clenching your fist tightly.

Youngmin was laughing to himself looking at your reaction to the movie.

“kekekekekee~ having fun youngmin-ah?” Kwangmin whispered to Youngmin’s ears.

“Shut up.” He said.

“Ne? Im sorry..” you apologized.

“No, not you, it’s him.” Youngmin did a death glare at Kwangmin.

“him? Who?” you asked.

“kwangmin~” Kwangmin whispered but loud enough for you to hear.

‘Kwangmin?!’ you widened you eyes & narrowed your eyes to look at the guy beside you. You look at him carefully..

 ‘Aish I cant see a single thing!except the screen’ you knocked your head

“OMO” Youngmin suddenly grabbed your hands. “OMO” you shocked.

“ Sorry, aish~ that’s why I hate watching action movies.” He heavily sighed.

 ‘who is this guy? Is it Kwangmin?’ your heart are beating fast & is about to explode anytime when he grabbed your hands.

‘Now,whats wrong with me?’ you gulped.

 

Finally the movie ended..

“That was fun, right?!” you asked Hyeri.

“Do you know who’s the guy who sat beside you??” she asked.

“errr.. Im not sure.. who was it?”you scratched your head.

“Aishhh,nevermind”she rolled her eyes & text something on her phone.

 “I need to go home now” I’ll send you home.

You went to the parking lot ,her driver drove you home & left.

 You are walking towards the lift when you feel something following you behind. You look back, but there’s no one. You waited for the lift & you still can feel someone is watching you at the back. You went into the lift & look out again. No one was there.

‘Maybe Im tired,that’s why..’ you touch your forehead.

_________________________________________________________________

 “Gotcha, Changmin’s cousin?” a guy looked at a picture of you & smirked.

“Sorry,I have to hurt your little girl.soon.” he looked at the lift & left.

 ______________________________________________________________

 

Hey readers <3 ^^
This chapter is totally random. I hope you wont un-subscribe :(
& I

Just went back from the dentist to have a check-up. :P
Idk why my teeth hurts after I went for that check-up...  :/

But I still love visiting the dentist ;)
okay, readers, I updated 2 chapter for today! :D LONG ONES! :D
kekeke~ Next chapter in progress..   I see that my story is too elaborated. 

pwshh. I'll try my best to improve my english & watch many dramas to improve this fic.

thanks to this fic & you guys, I have been reading a lot. :D

& I scored an 'A' in English for the first time in my life! ^^ 

I hope you'll COMMENT BELOW! :DD Or if you havent subscribe,
SUBSCRIBE AT THE FOREWORD PAGE! :DDD

COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT~ SUBSCRIBE,SUBSCRIBE,SUBSCRIBE! ^^

WEHHEE!^^

C