The new kingkas.

A whole new beginning.

Love-ly song [clicky] :

http://youtu.be/E9clnLP6dEI

_

‘I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?’ the flashback keeps repeating in your head as you walk to school.

 

_

Flashback-

“I.. I.. like you”,he bit his lower lips.

“Ne?” your eyes widened, “Would you be my girlfriend?” he asked softly.

“Mi…anhae, Youngmin.. Not now..I’m sorry.. Let’s just be friends while I’ll think about it.. okay?”

“Then… I should ask you some other time then. Okay, let’s be friends. First.” He smiled emphasizing on the word ‘First’.

End of flashback-

Regret. That’s what you felt after you rejected him. Well, not that you reject him but.. you are not ready to have a boyfriend yet.

When you arrive to school,

At the locker,

“BOO!” Hyeri jumped in front of you which makes you inhale deeply.

“yah.. what’s wrong with you..~” you looked down still sad.

“_____-ah? Are you okay??” Amy place her hand on your shoulder looking concern.

You nodded.

Then you heard conversations as you walk pass the hallway to your class.

“Ya,ya. Did you heard about the 5 new hotties in the school?”

“A new kingka?”

“Mollayo, they deserve to be one”

“Yeahh. They look so cool~”

“yahyah, & I just saw another 4 more guys with them. But they are not students.. they are super hott~ OMO~~”

The girls were happily chatting.

‘What is this all about??’ you look at them weirdly & went into the classroom.

‘Omo, isn’t that.. Youngmin?” you glanced at him & went to your seat.

Lessons is as usual.

_

At the cafeteria,

You were eating with Hye-ri & Amy.

“Wua, is that them?”

“OMO, its real.. its them”

The 5 new students entered the cafeteria & girls were drooling over them.

You look at their direction.

“Omo omo, who are they?” Amy whispered.

“They’re the new students.” Hyeri said while munching on her biscuits. “Omo, how do you know them?”Amy asked.

“Of course I know.. I have my own ways…  Shin Dongho, Lee Kiseop, Kim Ki Bum, Kim Kyoung Jae AKA Eli, Woo Sung Hyun aka Kevin. They are popular..” Hyeri said

The 5 guys; 

Shin Dongho;

 

Lee Kiseop;

Kim Ki Bum;

Eli

Kevin

“That one looks like a girl” Amy chuckled as she pointed at Kevin.

“Yah~”, Hyeri hitted Amy’s shoulder lightly.

 _

Youngmin peeked on you as you look at the 5 guys.

“Yah,whose those guys?” Youngmin asked looking serious.

“ah~ they’re the new students from oversea.” Jeongmin answered.

_

Minutes later..

You finished eating & carried your dirty plate to the  bin

 

“OMO, Youngmin, Kwangmin oppa!” Minjung & Soojung shouted & ran towards the Jo Twins.

You turn around & glance at Youngmin while walking

 ‘How am I suppose to accept your confession when the girls are always chasing after you?’ you thought

 suddenly,

“AH!”  you fell & hitted your head on the floor. Your plate flew far away & it somehow landed on one of the guy’s shirt .It was Dongho.

Dongho’s uniform was dirty because of some leftover food from your plate. You gasped, “Omo, Im sorry” you stood up & bowed.

He dust off his shirt & looked at you.

_
“Not them again~~~!” Kwangmin sighed heavily.

“OMO. Yahh, Youngmin! Isnt that ________?” Hyunseong pointed at your direction. He saw you bowing at a guy.

He ignored Minjung & quickly ran towards you direction, “Yah, are you okay? Omo, you’re head. There’s bruises” he looked at you looking worried.

“Tsk.” Dongho smirked & left.

“Yah!” Youngmin shouted at Dongho. Dongho turned & glared at Youngmin.

“She said sorry.” Youngmin said . “Whatever.” He rolled his eyes & continued walking .

“YAH!” Youngmin’s face grew red in anger. “WHAT?!” Dongho looked pissed.

Youngmin walked to him aggressively & punched him hard on his face, causing him to land on the floor.

“YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Kiseop shouted. “Serve you right.” Youngmin pointed at Dongho who was on the floor.

Alexander was about to punch Youngmin but Dongho stopped him, “Gwaenchana, hyung. I don’t fool with stupid fools like them” Dongho glanced at Youngmin with his death glare before he left. 

"AISH, JINJJA-" he was about to walk to Dongho when you stopped him, "Youngmin, dont."

_

Bahahaha, please dont hate me for making you reject Youngmin. Sorry.

IM RUSHING TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER FOR MY 3 LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS WHO COMMENTED <3 :D

I changed my mind & decided to put U-Kiss in it! ^^
KISSMEs, I'm sorry to make them look bad in this story but you'll see later.
Dongho so bad. I'm sorry if you're not a fan of U-kiss. Miaaaaan~
I was rushing to do this chapter so I am sorry if there's error. I know there is some errors somewhere.

& maybe I am not going to update tomorrow.. I need to renew my passport& the building closes at 1pm tomorrow. Need to wake up early again -.- It's for my school overseas trip for service learning to Cambodia this October.
Plus a blood test. haish. Im pretty sure Im a B+
keke, Thanks for commenting guys ! <3 I really appreciate it a lot. I shall reply your comments below, okay? ;)


 

 

REPLIES ! :"D

 

DramaQueen  - Hehee, it's U-kiss.. :) I hope you like it.. ^^  Updated ! ^^ 

iheartchicken  - haha, yeah finally~ Updated ! ^^ & Thank you ~! :DD Hwaiting to youu too! ^^ <3 

hugmeagain2 
-  Yess, he confessed <3 ;D Updated ! ^^ OMG, Thanks for the compliment!


THANKS FOR COMMENTING! <3
 

:Dear readers, I hope you wont press the unsubscribe button. ^^

xoxo,
Faniel.