Block B's Dorm

A whole new beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJ1fyiEnYc 

 

"________-ah!" Taeil shouted as he swung the door open, panting for breath.

You and Block B stopped singing.

"OPPA!" You grinned and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Taeil-ah, are you okay?" Jaehyo furrowed his eyebrow.

Taeil broke away from the hug and look at you worriedly, "________-ah, are you okay?"

You chuckled and waved your hands, "Of course Im fine oppa! In fact, Im having a great time with oppas!" you look at Block B members grinning & chuckled back at Taeil.

"That's a relief.." he sighed.

"What? Don't tell me you don't trust us ??" Jaehyo gave him an accusing look.

"You though we did something to her?? How could you hyung!" P.O pouted.

"Of course you wont do that right?" Taeil smile sheepishly.

Zico rolled his eyes.


"HAHHAHA! OPPA! One more time!!" you just can stop laughing looking at P.O and Zico rapping randomly.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~ Stop. Im sick of it already." Kyung look at them in disgust.

"Go and listen to your music or something.." Zico shot a death glare.

Jaehyo who was sleeping at the back seat kicked Zico's seat causing him to fall.

"YAH! Can you guys just Shut Up? Im trying to get some sleep here!" Jaehyo growled and lazily closes his eyes.

"Jaehyo hyung.." U-Kwon shook Jaehyo's shoulder gently.

"Ah, wae~?" he replied with a lazy tone.

"Are you worried?" U-Kwon whispered. "Of whaaaaat??"

"Our dorm. It's in a mess. And if ________ were to see it..-" U-Kwon's work was cut off,

"Ayee~ We're guys.. what do you expect..- Stop disturbing me already~~" Jaehyo whined sleepily & took his pillow to cover his ears.

"You're the oldest and you dont even care.. tsk" he look worriedly at you.

U-Kwon turned the key around and was about to open the door but stopped and looked at you.

"Oppa, wont you open the door??" you asked impatiently.

"_______-ah, dont- dont- be surprised" he said. "Why would I oppa??" you smiled

"Aishh, OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE! Im sleepy.." Jaehyo yawned. "Aish" Zico poked Jaehyo's head. "YAH, Im older than you, disrespectful fool!"

You giggled but stopped when the door creaked open.

"OMMAYA~" you gaped. "Told ya..." U-Kwon frowned.
"Hehe, we're so dead.." P.O shook his head knowing what will happen next.

 

 

"Im gonna clean the house. It's so dirty~!" you dusted you hands.

"Aw, that's so kind of you-" B-Bomb was interrupted by you.

"I havent finish my sentence oppa, we're gonna clean it together" you winked.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" The boys look at her inn disbelief.

"OPPAA! What is this?!"

"OMO who's milk is this- Expiry date, 20 December 2010 - Oppa, the expiry date was last year??!"

"Miaaann." Jaehyo snatched the milk carton away.

"OMONA SAESANGHAE~ Who's boxer is this?" you lifted it with the tip of your fingers looking at it in disgust.

P.O's head popped out of the kitchen and his eyes widened, "IT'S MIIIIIIIIIIINEEE!!~" he ran towards you,snatched is away and hugged you tightly, "____________-ah! Thank you for finding my lucky boxer! I thought I lost it!"

"Err..oppa? you're sweating~" you tried to break from the hug but luckily Taeil pulled the back of P.O's shirt.

"You smelly jerk, get away from my sister"

"Mianhaee _______-ah~" P.O slightly bowed and went back to the kitchen happily.

1 hour later-

"Phew~" the guys threw themselves on the floor, sweating as if the just had a bath, panting like they just ran for 5km.

You felt guilty. Guilty that you had forced them to clean their mess up.

"Err.. oppas??"

"Waee, ______-ah?" B-Bomb said with an exhausted look on his face.

'they're really tired.. I should make for them dinner' you thought.

"I'll make you guys dinner" you smiled.

Taeil automatically sat up,"Assa~! _______-ah! Make for us your special bimbimbap!" Taeil knew that that dish was the best dish that he ever tasted. "Why bimbimbap??" Jaehyo sighed in frustration.

"If you havent try it, you'll never know, right ______-ah?" Taeil grinned.

You smiled,"Nae"

"Dinner's ready!" you set up big bowls of bimbimbap for the seven of them.

"____-ah, not eating?" U-Kwon asked. "No thank you. Im not hungry yet.."

P.O took a bite while Taeil was already eating it hungrily.

"UWAA, DAEBAK!" P.O eyes popped out and looked at you.

"Told- you" Taeil replied with his mouth full of bimbimbap.

"Jinjja??" U-Kwon took a bite and so the rest.

"Delicious!!"
"The best I ever tasted!"

"______-ah, what di you put inside?" Jaehyo asked.
"Some secret ingredients" you winked .

Block B sent you off at their Lift lobby.

"Thanks for coming over!" U-Kwon smiled.

"Yeah, even though you made us suffer.." Jaehyo muttered.

P.O elbowed Jaehyo signalling him to shut up.
"At least our dorm is CLEANER than usual right Hyung??" P.O clench his teeth, grinning synthetically at Jaehyo.

"o-oh.. right" Jaehyo faked a smile too.

You smiled,"Good night oppa" you waved and was about to leave when Taeil grab your wrist," _______-ah, bring some bimbimbap home for the others".

"Gomawo oppa" you hugged Taeil and waved to Block B, "See you soon oppas!"

The rest waved to you as you leave.

"Aww.. she left.. I really had fun today.." P.O sighed. "Yah, maknae not getting in? It's cold out there!"

Y

our phone rang. It was an unknown number. 'Who would call me at this time??'

Well, you pick it up anyway..

"Hello?"

"Is this Lee ______?"

 


"Nae, Im Lee ______. Who is this?"

"Im Mrs Jo, mother to Youngmin. Can we meet up tomorrow around 1pm at Rose Valley Restaurant?"

"Sure."

" Okay, meet you tomorrow then."

Mrs Jo ended the call.

You had a bad feeling about this , ' Why would she want to meet me?'

You shook the bad thoughts away and walked to your apartment.

___


Hey guys! Im really sorry for not updating for like.. 2 months. I went for my Cambodia trip and came back last month and I found out that the file with all my fanfics in it went missing just like that! That's why I re-typed this chapter. I actually did this chapter weeks ago.
Im really sorry to all my readers! I hope you guys didnt lost your interest in my fic. Thank you for being my faithful reader if you are . I'll finish this fic asap. I think I'll take a break next year since Im going to take a major exm next year. If Im in Korea, it's like taking College exams.. so, till I finish the exams, I'll come back with a new interesting(hopefully) story. :)

 

 cammers  - Yeaa .. Thanks for the advice! <3 I appreciate it.:D

iheartchicken  - Yeahh.. and I think I should stop making Youngmin suffer with the half-dates.. Im so bad.. hehees. LOL, that's just karma for them no to listen to yours. It's good that you parents giive you vitamins and stuff coz I would love to eat those everyday. :) Anyway, thanks for the advice! :) Im sorry I updated late. But I hope you passed your history and Biology test. Did you score well?


Saranghaeyo_My_Boy
 Saranghaeyo_My_Boy  - Aww really? It's okay, you'll have a real date soon! :) Thanks for the advice! :)


Thanks for the comments! <3 I loved them :D