Mrs Jo is Youngmin's mum.

A whole new beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af5heyudc5U [Cry Cry Ballad ver] listen to this while reading. Coz I love this songg. <3

It was Sunday and you have to work at 5pm.

You arrived at Rose Valley Restaurant 5 minutes earlier

It was a very grand restaurant that it looks like this restaurant is for rich families.obviouslyy.

 

The waitress lead you to a table just next to the window ans you see a very beautifull woman with a petite body sitting down while glancing through the window.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" you bowed.

"Nae, Please have a sit." she nodded to the seat in front or her.

"So, you're Lee _______ that my son likes." she sat back, crossed her arms and observed you.

You sat there bitting your lower lips nervously. You had a bad feeling about this.

After a fews seconds looking at you she finally spoke, " I'll ask you a question. Do you have a relationship with my son? Are you his girlfriend?" she asked.

'Why is she even asking me this?!' you shouted in your mind. You look at her nervously and as for Mrs Jo, she continued looking at you.

You felt like she was shooting laser beams on you with the sharp look in her eyes.

"Nae.. we just started going out.." you looked down as you speak.

"Look at me when you speak. Don't you have any manners?" she furrowed her eyebrows with a serious look plastered on her face.

"Im sorry" you bowed.

"Let me get this straight to the point." she crossed her leg and leaned in closer to the table to have a good look at you .

"I want you to leave my son alone. I know you're a good person. But you're not good enough for my son. He deserve someone better than that. Your world is different from Youngmin's. In future, he'll be the successor of his father's company."

'Why is she telling me all of this?' The words that came out from Mrs Jo's mouth struck you back to reality.

"Look, I know you work in a restaurant. Compare the restaurant you work at with this restaurant we're at. See the difference? The restaurant you work at is not as high and grand as this one. See, your world and Youngmin's world is completely different." she smirked,"Please think about it. You would'nt want to see Youngmin suffer in your world right?"

You looked down and pondered for a while. You shook your head at look straight in her eyes.

"See? I know you're a good person. Here,-" she took out an envelope and hand it over to you.

You opened up & you found thick notes. It was money. You close it back and gave it back to Mrs Jo.

"I think you misunderstood. It's okay, keep the money. I dont need them. I promise I'll leave Youngmin but-" your eyes were covered by you tears, "but please, give me a week to spend time with him. We didnt spent time with each other a lot. I promise I'll break up with him." your tears flowed automatically to your cheeks.

Mrs Jo eyes softened, " Okay, I'll give you a week then. Keep your words. Thanks for letting go of my son. Here, take this" she gave you a pink hankerchief, "Wipe those tears away."

Mrs Jo left .

'I should'nt have liked him in the first place.'

You went to the washroom and wipe the tears from rolling down your cheeks .

You walk to work place lifelessly.

"________-ah~!" Dongwoon grinned as he saw you but frowned when he saw your eyes swollen.

"What happened to you? Did you cry?? You look so pale."

"Nope, Im okay" you smiled. "You sure?" "Yeap" you nodded and gave him an assuring smile.

During break time, you sat with Junhyung,Dongwoon, Doojoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung and Kikwang.

"Urm, oppa.." you bit your lower lips.

"Ne?"

"I think.. I think..."

"What is it??" Kikwang asked impatienly.

"Im going to quit."

"huh? Bu-but why??" Junhyung looked at you curiously.

"I think I dont need to work since my brothers gave me more than enough money to me every month and I think Im just too tired to work anymore." you said.

"Ah, really? It's your choice then. We understand" Hyunseung smiled.

"Thanks oppa."

"So, this is your last day of work?"

"Yes, I already spoken to the manager and he agreed." you smiled.

The guys nodded.

"______-ah" Junhyung called and you gave him a questioning look.

"Since you cant follow us when we asked you to joining us for dinner yesterday, how about we party today??" Junhyung suggested. The rest nodded.

"I cant.Im sorry.. how about next time?" you smiled.

"Then how are we suppose to ask you out?"

"We live in the same building, remember?" you smiled. "Oh yeah.." Yoseob smiled.

After you last day of work, you went home with the guys. They were telling stories about their girlfriends and stuff which made you feel uncomfortable.

'They look so happy talking about their girlfriends..' You look down to the necklace that Youngmin gave. 'Our couple necklace..' you smiled.

"_____-ah. Why so quiet?" Doojoon wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Nothing. Im just exhausted." you lied.

 

--

Will be continuing the next chapter tomorrow  to make it up to you guys after my 2 months of mia-ing :) <3 Please do look forward to it..