O-OPPA?

A whole new beginning.

http://youtu.be/zaGDcnafWCg 


________________He's Beautiful OST - As ever/still____________

 

 

 *nom,nom,nom* you're eating Chicken Rice.

[Do you guys know chicken rice? :O Hahaa, okay, Of course everyone knows chicken rice! ;) err, right?]

 

"Ya!" Changmin shouted, "Can you eat it slowly?! If you choke, you need to go to the hospital & then my mum is gonna pay for it!"

"mianhaee~" you nodded slowly & starting to eat your rice, well, SLOWLY.

Hana & Sungmin giggled.

"MMM~ Go-mo,This is super delicious~" you said, still munching on your rice.

[FYI:  Go-mo = Aunt.   Since your aunt is your father's sister, yes, it's go-mo.]

"Jinjja? Thank you" your aunt smiled & continue washing some dishes.

'This chicken rice taste soooooooo delicious!' you thought.

 

40 Minutes later,  (Current time: 2.40pm)

You ran down the stairs, "Go-mo, I'll be going out now" you bowed to your aunt.

"Ne~ where are you going?" she asked.

"To a concert" you said while wearing your shoes.

"concert? tch, stil got the money to go to  a concert" Changmin whispered as he read the newspaper.

But you heard it."I didnt buy the tickets, my friend treated me to a concert." you replied

"concert... Wait a minute. CONCERT?!!" Sungmin choked while eating his chips," is it.. Golden Star Concert?!!" he look shocked as his eyes grew big.

"Oh, i think soo.. yeah, yeahh, Golden Star.." you had a thinking expression on , "Okay, Im going now, I'll be back soon" you bowed. 
"Oh, _____-ah, wait a minute." you aunt gave you some money to spend."Just take it. You'll need them" she showed her warm smile.  "Ne, Kamsahamnida" you bowed again and left.

 

YOU QUICKLY RAN TOWARDS THE SCHOOL GATE.. & waited for Hye-ri.. You thought you were late but instead, you are early~

"And I thought I would be late" you panted.

___________________________________________

"AHHH~ Im going crazy~~!" Sungmin messed his hair & was walking back & forth.

"Ya,what's wrong with you seriously?" Changmin look pissed.

"No,no. I must call Joon hyung." he took out his phone & tried to call your brothers.

"The number you have dial is currently unavailable. Please record your message after the tone-"

"AISHH!" he clenched his teeth.

__________________________________________

Few minutes later, you saw a car. Then you saw Hye-Ri waving at you inside the car.

You ran towards the direction, "Hye-ri ah" you smiled.  "Get on" she open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, ahjusshi" you slightly bowed. It was Hye-ri's driver.

_____________________

You arrived at the venue. There was a very very VEERY long queue waiting for people to go in.

"_______-ah, wait a minute. I forgot to take something from the car. wait here okay??" she ran towards the parking lot.

 You waited for Hye-Ri & suddenly you saw a group of girls happily chit-chatting. They were holding some fan boards.

The board stated, 

'MBLAQ! SARANGHAE!'

' MARRY ME, TAEFUNG OPPA!'

Your eyes widened when you saw Donghyun(Taefung)'s oppa face on it with 4 other guys. Their picture was big enough for you to see.

You approached those girls, "excuse me, is that... Donghyun? I mean Lee Donghyun" you asked.

"No, It's Taefung oppa" they glared at you. "Oh, he looks similar to my brother.. nevermind, thank you"  you slightly bowed. "Ne" they left..

"Is that girl crazy or something??!" "SHE? Taefung oppa? Like her brother?! hah, extremely crazy"

you heard them whispering to each other. 

  'Aishh~ how can it be Donghyun oppa?! Aish, am i crazy or stupid?! you knocked your head with your fist.

"____-ah~!" she shouted as she ran," jo-gi, fan boards. I prepared it yesterday." she said while panting.

You open to see 2 nicely decorated fan boards & it stated,  *MBLAQ! MIR OPPA HWAITING! NEOMU NEOMU SARANGHAE!*  &  *JOON OPPAA  HWAITING!! MBLAQ ROCKS!*

"Cha~ you take Joon's & I'll hold Mir's" she gave you the 'Joon' fan board.

"But I dont know Mblaq, I dont even know who is Joon~" you shook your head.

"Then help me to hold them up.. pleasee??" she pleaded & did a puppy eyes. "Okayokayy~"

 

 

You waited for hours & you finally went into the big hall where they held the concert.

After minutes of sitting & waiting for the concert to start..

The lights in the hall was switched off. It was dark.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~!!" "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~!!"

was what you hear from the audience/fans. They were cheering loudly.

Suddenly ...

* BAAAAAAAAAAAAAMB~* there was a loud sound coming from the stage. The cheers are getting louder. Fans are shouting & cheering loudly even Hye-ri.. except for you. You just hold up the board.

The were were spot lights shining & you saw 5 guys posing on stage. Then a familiar song blast the hall.

 

~Somebody nugunga na, ruljom mal lyo jo yo, ottokhae irokhae dang, halsoga innayo~

[FYI: It's 'MBLAQ - Y' ]

Since you sit at the front seat nearest to the stage, a guy caught your attention.

'He really look like Changsun oppa. I cant believe oppa have a twin that look like an idol' you thought.

Then the after a few songs from MBLAQ, another group appeared. A girl group.

Then more groups peform after that.You are daydreaming when suddenly you heard another familiar song,

~WE ON THE BLOCK. WE GOTTA ROCK. WE GONNA MAKE IT HOT~  [Block B - Freeze]

"MAKE IT HOT" fan screamed.

You are actually daydreaming just looking at the stage with a boring look on your face but some guys caught your attention.  There was a guy in X-5 who looks like Donghyun oppa, B1A4 who look like Junghwan....

'AISHH~! How can it be oppa?! Taeil oppa, Changsun oppa, JungHwan oppa, Donghyun oppa.. how can they be here?? Stop day dreaming Lee _______ !' you shook your head. Since the concert start, Hye-ri took a lot of pictures & didnt really pay attention on you.

Lastly,all the groups appeared on stage & singing a song which you dont know while walking around.

The idols walked around shaking hands & receiving gifts from fans. You blocked your face with the fanboard when suddenly, "Is that for me?" a guy asked.

You look at the guy & your eyes widened, 'O-OPPA?' you thought.

The guys eyes widened as he look at you.

Hyeri eyes widened in surprise,"OPPAA!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH??" she gave him a pen & a book.
"ah, ne.." he fake a smile & took the pen , "Here you go" he gave it back & ran.
'That cant be oppa right? Aishh, stop it! they just look alike.!' you shook your head.

________________________________________________

4 hours later, the concert ended.

"That was fun!!  MIR OPPA LOOK SOOOOOOOO CUTE! & I GO JOON'S AUTOGRAPH!!It was fun isnt it??" she was cheering happily.

"Haha, ne~ but I dont really know them" you showed a crooked smiled

"wait. I need the washroom. urgently" you bit your lower lips.

"Ne?! oh, I dont know where it is actually..." Hyeri look around.

"I'll go search for washroom then" you ran. You didnt realised that your phone dropped as you ran.

"YA, ________-AH! Your phone dropped!" she shouted but you already dissapeared.

"I'll give to her when she comes back then... I wonder if she took any pictures.." she look through your phone.
________________________________

"Ahhh~~ I cant hold it any longer" you saw a door & you opened it.It was not locked. There was actually a 'No Entry, Staff only' sign on the door but you didnt saw it.

There were a lot of people rushing & walking around. No one notice you because they're busy.

 

_________________________________

"YA,YA!!  I saw ____ JUST NOW!!!" Joon shouted at his 3 silblings.

"Aye~, how can she be here? hah" Sandeul laughed
Joon shot him a death glare,"IT'S TRUE & ISAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES."  
Sandeul zipped his mouth.

"Why would she be here? I mean she doesnt have that much money to buy the ticket..." Taefung wondered.

"ah, hyung!Stop the joke will you? are you sick or something? do you miss ______ that much? Don't worry, we''ll visit her some time."

"YAH! IM NOT JOKING & IM NOT SICK! But yes, I miss ______." he sighed.
The 3 sibling gave him a 'WTF' expression.
"BUT IT'S TRUE!!" he screamed.

"Joon-sshi, meet me in the dressing room" said the coordinator.
"Ne" he bowed. "Im not joking." he said before he leaves.

"AISHHH! JINJJA! Why they dont believe me?!!!! Or maybe it's my imagination?"
Joon changed his clothes & removed his make-up, " Hyung, Im going out for a while " he left.

Taefung, Taeil & Junghwan are walking together when Taeil saw you.

“Ya,ya, look at that. Isnt that _______?“

“OMO, it’s really her!” Junghwan whispered

“How did she get in- , where is the security guard?!” Taefung added.

“OMO. what hyung said was right! Omo, where’s hyungg??! What if _______ saw-, OMO, let’s go get hyung!” the rushed out.

___________________________________

'where's the washrooooooooooomm?! let me ask someone around.. ah! that guy' 
You saw a guy walking.
"Excuse me, do you know where's the-"
The guy turn around & your eyes widened.
"OPPA?! Why are you here??"

“HYUNG!!” HYUNG, WHERE ARE YOU?!” “Excuse me, did you see Joon anywh-“

You heard voices coming, you turned & saw Donghyun(Taefung),Taeil & Junghwan(Sandeul).

Taefung saw you & he stood there with his eyes widened. Taeil bumped into Taefung. Taeil look at the direction where Taefung look at. “OMO” he whispered.
“haha, pabo” Sandeul teased Taeil.

“Ya, whats wrong?” Sandeul also look look at your direction.

“_______-ah..” he whispered as his eyes widened.

 
_______________________

Yorobun! My readers! My subscribers! Naye sarang! My commentors!
Haha, new subscribers & new comments! :DD thanks a lot!
To my new subscribers, Hello! ^^
To my commentors, OMG, I loove you. HEE~ ^V^

Im really happy to see that my readers commented on my fic.
It really lightens up my day, yknw? C:
I hope you guys enjoy reading my fic from the 1st chapter till now.

(eventhough it can get very boring sometimes, I hope you guys can bear with it.)

Hope you'll comment & CONTINUE TO COMMENT! :DDD
Thanks a lot.
XOXO, people! ^^