whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

A whole new beginning.

 

NOTE!: If you're bored, and you want to listen to songs while reading the chapter(s),

I'll post links for every chapter. Just in case you are bored reading it.

Well personally, I like fics that has links above them for me to listen to, so I can get the atmosphere of the chapter.

LISTEN TO THIS;

http://youtu.be/0nnth_T1wB0

_____________One better day - MBLAQ_________________________

You are getting ready to go to school. It’s already Friday.

"Let's go" Sungmin smiled.

You nodded & hold hands with Hana.  As usual, you would send Hana to school.

"Hana-ah, dont wait for me after school okay? Unnie will be going to the library after school. Be careful, ne?" you kissed her forehead, " Annyeong" you waved.

______________________________________

At school-

You place your lunch box into the locker & went to class, "Oh, annyeong Hyeri-ah!" you walk towards her.

She waved back, " Im glad you that you wore our friendship band." she smile, "remember? today? library?" she added.

"Oh yes, of course I remember, silly" you smiled lightly & she grinned.

 “HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!~ JINJJA?JINJJA?!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA~!”  you heard laughing from outside.

You & Hye-Ri looked up, it was boyfriend (Jo Twins,Minwoo,Donghyun,Hyunseong&Jeongmin).

*kekekekeke~*the boys giggled. 
“Can you please stop laughing?! FOR GOODNESS SAKE” Youngmin rolled his eyes.

“Oh,hi ________!” Youngmin waved at you, “And, Hye-RI! Gomawo, I owe you one.”he stick his tongue out. Hye-Ri glared at him.

“Oh,hi________!”Hyunseong teased. Youngmin shot him a death glare.  “oops” Hyunseong cupped his mouth.  

"Oh, look~ it's big-headed genius! " Kwangmin teased & pointed at your direction. "Mwo? big-headed genius?! tch.  Annyeong crazy-old twin" you waved"Oh,

Ann- , MWOOOO?! What did you call me?!" Kwangmin eyes grew big.
"Oh, nevermind~" you smile ear-to-ear.  "Aishh~ Jinjja!" he cursed,”Ya, Youngmin, how did you li-“ Youngmin shot him a death glare.

“oh, araso, araso” Kwangmin faked a smile.

A few seconds later, the teacher came. Students greeted & sat down.

“Okay class, today’s lesson..”

Lessons past by so fast that you didn’t notice that it is lunch break.

“Ya, __________-ah,” someone was tapping your shoulders as you wrote some notes to your notebook. “Ne? wae?” you looked up to Hye-Ri.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” she asked. “Eat? Lunch break already?!” you had a shock expression on your face. “Oh, you don’t know?” she nodded & look back at you.

“Not going to eat?” you asked. “Too lazy to go to the cafeteria.” You sighed.

“Wait, I brought some sushi if you would like to try it.”  “OMO! YES I WOULD LOVE TO! I love sushi! “ She clapped her hands.

 “okay, I’ll go get them in my locker.. “ you left .

You grab your lunch box & closed your locker, “OMO! SESANGHAE!” you heart feel like popping out when you saw Youngmin, “Youngmin, what are you doing here?”you tilted your head in confusion.

“Urm, I was wondering.. If you would…” he rubbed his hands at the back of his neck.

“Would.. what?” you’re confused . “If you would..” he mumbled.

“If you would….. lend me your.. MATHS TEXTBOOK!, right… Maths text.book” he smiled.

“Erm..” you bit your lower lips, Okay, but what for?”

“You know, hyung always like to scrabble on my book & I cant see the questions properly.. yeahh” he lied.  You gave him the book. “Gomawo” he thanked you. You nodded.

“YOUNGMIN-AH~” you & Youngmin turn to see Kwangmin running towards the both of you screaming.  “Youngmin-ah” Kwangmin was panting.

“Ah, hyung, whats wrong?” he asked.  “It’s.. *Breathes* the crazy.. *breathes*  girls..” he said while panting.  “Crazy girls?” Youngmin said in confusion. “Soojung & Minjung” Kwangmin answered. “WHATT?!” his eyes widened,”THEY’RE HERE?!WHY ARE THEY HERE?!” he shouted.
“OPPA~! OPPA~!” you heard girls screaming. “OPPA~~~”

The girls hugged Kwangmin & Youngmin. “Oppa, who’s this girl?” they traced you from head-to-toe.

“Soojung, meet my girlfriend.” Kwangmin went to your side & wrapped his arm around your shoulder. Your eyes widened.
“OPPA! “  they screamed. “a-aniyo, Im not-“ you shook your head

 “Oh, jagiya, you’ve made lunch for me! How sweet of you!” he pinched your cheeks & pulled you away. Youngmin glared at him as he clench his fist & Kwangmin stuck his tongue out at him.

“HYYYYUUUUNNNGGG~~!!” Youngmin chased after the both of you.

“Mianhae, big-headed genius~ I mean, _______.  Thanks for helping me. I just cant get away from them! Thanks again.”

"It's okay, I hope I wont get into trouble with them..." you walked away.  "______!" he shouted.  You turn to him. "gomawo" he smile. You nod & ran to the classroom.

"YAH!- HYUNG! What the hell did you do just now?!" he screamed."Hahaa, too bad!" he smack Youngmin's head. "MWO?! Come here you" the guys played a fight together.

___________________________________________________________________
 

“Hye-Ri, MIANHAE, Im late. Here’s the sushiii~” you handed her the sushi.

“Thanks, let’s eat together.”  She said excitedly. “No thanks, Im not hungry” you smiled & sat beside her.

Few minutes past & the bell rang again signaling students that lunch was over.

Many students dragged themselves to class. Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong,Minwoo , Kwangmin & Youngmin was laughing on the way to their seats.

Then Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong & Minwoo stared at you. You look at them & they chuckled. You look at Kwangmin & Youngmin but they were looking outside the window. You pouted.

‘pabo, that was close. Phew~’ Youngmin thought.

 

Lessons was as usual & finally the bell that all students have been waiting for.. has rang! It’s Friday & WEEKENDS ARE HERE~!

You sighed, ‘that family restaurant company havent call me yet.. should search for other jobs then’ you looked down while walking.

“___________-ah~~~” Hyeri place her arm around your shoulder.

“wae?” “Oh~? Why you look so sad..?” “Nothing, waee??”

“Actually, there’s a concert tomorrow! I want to you to spend your first weekend with me! The concert will be fun,fun,fun! Guess what? I’ve bought the first category which the one riiiiight at the front seat!! I get backstage passes too! I have two tickets, so you wanna go with me?” she blink her eyes..

“Err, Im not suree-“  “You must go with me~ I always wanna go concert with my friend when I have one..” she sighed.

“Okay, who’s gonna be in the concert???”

“The only group I know is MBLAQ~!! But, most of them are newly debut groups..”

“okay, tomorrow right?” you asked again. “Ne. meet me in front of the school by 3, okay?”    You nodded. “LET'S GO TO THE LIBRARY!~" both of you skipped to the mall nearby. 

________________

Okay people, I surrender. It's a fail. omg.

I'll be showing you guys Hye-Ri's picture soon.
To me, this chapter is soooo long. hahs, well,


About Soojung & Minjung, who are they? kekeke~ you'll find out soon :)

My dear readers, Im targetting to get at LEAST 45 subscribers for this fic.
X_X is that possible? Not possible? oh goshh~ I wish my english was WAY better than this.
Currently I have subscribers for this fic. :O so little?

But, Still..  

THANKS TO MY SUBSCRIBERS & THOSE WHO COMMENTS! <3

I hope you won't un-subscribe :'(

Continue to comment, alright? dont let me down,down,down~
I always look forward to see the *New story comments & New Subscribers* icon when I log in
.
Coz when I see it, I'll jump in joy like a crazy person.

But if not, I just read the fic that I subscribed & log out. Coz I have no.. confident in writing it. hehs, weird huh?

I L.O.V.E YOU READERS, SUBSCRIBERS & THOSE WHO COMMENT! XOXO

Rock on people, rock on!~ ^^ \m/