A new bestfriend?

A whole new beginning.

You were walking at the hallway with Hye-Ri.

Im sorry to trouble you & thanks for the uniform” you thank Hye-Ri.

“It’s okay, I have plenty of these for emergency”  “emergency?” you asked.

 “Oh, it’s nothing~ Do you wanna accompany me? I wanna go shopping” she added.

“Urm, is that okay?” you smiled. “Follow me” she dragged you to the mall.

“Are you hungry?? I’m soo hungry, let’s go eat!” she said excitedly & you just nod at what she says.

Both of you went to a café,

 “So.. don’t you have any friends?” you asked. “Nope, you are my only friend.”         

“Really? But are you serious? I’m your only friend?” your eyes widened.

“Yeah, all of the girls hate me. They said that I’m too girlish? Coz I love those cartoons & they hated me because I’m the most stupidest girl in the class. They all just can’t-“ her eyes are watery when she said that. 

“It’s okay now! Im here with you. I think it’s not wrong to be friend with someone like you..” you said & she nodded.

 “By the way, Is shopping your hobby?” You changed the topic.  “Yes, my parents are always overseas & they didn’t really care about me, so.. I will always shop alone.” She smiled.

 “oh… but I don’t think you should say that, you parents care about you but they are busy. They are busy because they need to work for you to live an easy life.” You bit your lower lips, “I’m sorry for saying this.. but it’s true though”  “err, okay thanks for the advice “ she smiled. “How about you? Do you like spending time with your parents?” 

It was silent for a moment.

“My parents are… at a better place now…” you look down. “What do you mean?”she asked. Then she cupped , ”Oh my, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry”  “It’s okay..”

“So, how did you ended up in the last class?” you asked.   “I.. I just gave up studying. It’s too hard!”  she sighed.

“I can help you. We can study together!” you smile widely.  “When?”  “urm, let’s go the library tomorrow” You smiled.  “okay, sure” she replied.

After eating lunch, she dragged you to a store that sells accessories.

“Hey, ______. Shall we buy a friendship band?” she called you. “Ne? Friendship band?” you tilt your head.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was evening.You are walking back home carrying lots of bags from stores, you texted Hye-Ri .

Then you saw Changmin walking towards the lift . “Op-“ you are about to call him when you saw a suspicious-looking guy wearing a black cap. He was spying on Changmin. You froze & stared at him. Suddenly your phone rang. It was a text from Hye-Ri. 

 

;;Okay, Number received. Saved to contacts. See you tomorrow~  PPYONG~! – HYE-RI

 

You smile when you see the text. You look up to see that guy was already gone.

*hmm, that’s weird..* you tilted your head. Changmin went inside the lift & you tried to stop it, “OPPA,WAAAIITTT~!!” you scream as you ran into the lift. You got into the lift with Changmin. There was silence. & you tried to open a topic,

“Oppa, just got back from work?” you asked.

“Isn’t that obvious” he rolled his eyes.

“Oh, sorry.. What do you work as?” you asked again.

“I’m working with the police.” he said.  “Ah~~ I see..” “Pabo”he whispered.

The lift was open. You went into the apartment with Changmin.

“Im home” you & Changmin said in unison. Then he glared at you. You just smile.

“UNNIEEEE~!!!” Hana ran towards you. “OH! HANA-AH~~~ I forgot to fetch you, Im sorry” you hugged her.

“Oh, ______& Changmin, you’re together?” your aunt came out of the kitchen

“No, we met in the lift.. anyway,,, OMMA~ I told you to call me MAX! &” he sighed. “Araso,araso~ , go & eat dinner” she added.

“Unnie, you went shopping?” she asked.  “With my new friend. She bought these for me.”

“Can I see? Can I see?? PLEASE~~~ ” she pleaded. “Okay, but don’t take anything okay? It’s mine” you gave her the carriers & she went to the room. After you ate dinner, you check on Nara. She was sleeping. “She look so innocent & incredibly cute” you smiled.

Then you look at the things that Hye-Ri bought for you; pen, diary, clothes & even hairclips. You are also wearing a friendship band. Everything is pink.. & all Hye-ri’s stuffs is blue.

Then your phone rang. It was a text from an unknown number.

;; Hi, are you ________?

*Who is this?* you wondered.

Then you reply;

;; yes, I am _____, who is this?

After a second, you get a text,

;; Im someone you know. Someone have a crush on you. Keke~

;;Ne? who are you?

;; It’s a secret. I’ll tell you who I am one day, bye~

With that, you went to sleep. Still wondering about things that happened today. About Hye-Ri, the suspicious-looking guy & about the guy who texted you.
______________________________________

A guy slams his palms on the table,“SH*T! Almost busted! Did that girl saw me? Ani, Does she knows Changmin? AISH! Changmin, you- you’re gonna pay for it. Im not gonna sit here & do nothing.” He glared at a photo of him,Changmin&Yunho together smiling.
___________________________________________________________________________________

 

How’s the poster for this fic? I edited it myself.. It doesn’t really look like a poster, right? :/Well, it’s because I don’t really have those professional editing software like ‘photoshop’ (unless it is in my school.coz I use it for art.)  But I tried my best & I did this for about 5 hours? O.0 hahaa, I’ll do more posters soon :D LOLOL.

Hey readers! Sorry for not updating the fic. Thanks for waiting if you really are waiting for it.. I love those comments, thanks a lot. <3  So, who is the guy who texted you? There’s a hint above  -winks- ;) You can guess but keep it to yourself. Nyahhahaa~ comments are appreciated! ^^ I LOOVE COMMENTS! :D