CLASS CAMP PART 1.

A whole new beginning.

A perfect song for this chapter ;) One of my favs. :D

http://youtu.be/2d3vE5YKRPk 

Beast - Because Of You

All your classmates gathered at the cafeteria to wait for the teacher to come.

Hyeri & Amy were busy talking to each other. ‘This is the first time I’m going to camp.’ You thought.

You heard chuckles coming from outside the cafeteria , revealing the 6 guys [Boyfriends]

As they walk into the cafeteria Youngmin look at your direction & smile.

You look away, blushed.

_
“Okay, your classmates have plan things for this camp. Since exams are over & holiday is coming soon , I want you guys to enjoy . Well, about your results, all of you have improved & this camp is a present from me to all of you!” the teacher smiled.

“But I hate camps. What kind of present is this?” Amy hung her head.

“Amy, trust me. It’s going be fun. No, I’ll make sure you have fun” you patted her shoulder.

“Me & Eun Mi is the overall ICs for this camp. Okay, everyone will be sleeping in two classrooms. One classrooms are for girls & the other are for the boys. I suggest that all of you put your belongings in the classroom before playing.” said Hae Ra, the chairman of the class.

Everyone went to the classroom. Tables are arranged by the side & everyone place their sleeping bags 7 rushed out.

“First up, we are going to play captain’s ball!” Eun Mi cheered.

_

“Hana, Dul, set!” the ball was in the air. You are the captain & the captain stands on the chair at the end of the court. The groups were divided according to gender. Girls vs boys ..   Youngmin is the defender standing in front of you.

“Ya, here, here!” your classmates shouted.

“Ya, _____, catch!” your team mate passed the ball to you. You jumped to catch the ball when the chair falls. “AHHH!” you fell on Youngmin which stands in front of you. Your face was just centimeters away from his. Youngmin & your eyes widened.

You gasped & got up quickly.

“Mianhaeyo, Youngmin.. are you okay??” you asked. “I’m okay” he wipe the dust from his shirt.

Donghyun help him up & whispers, “That was close” he smirked. Youngmin glared at him.

 

After a few rounds of game, the boys won. The girls groaned.

It’s time for all to take a break.

You look at your hand, “Oh, there’s a cut .” you went back to the classroom & put a plaster on it.

“Are you okay?”   You turn your head & it was Youngmin standing at the door.

“Oh, Im okay.” You gave him a reassuring smile. “I’m sorry I fell on you” you hung your head in disappointment.

“Gwaenchana.” He smiled. “Ya, Youngmin what are you doing?? Come here.” A familiar voice, Kwangmin shouted.

“NE!” Youngmin answered, “I got to go now, see you later.” He left.

A few seconds later, the girls came. “Ya ______~ Youngmin was here huh?” Amy winked.

“Can I ask you something?” Hyeri asked. You nodded. “You have a crush on someone don’t you?” Hyeri narrowed her eyes.

“Whaat? Noo..” you look away, suddenly blushed. “Ayee~ don’t lie.” Hyeri smirked.

“Oh, Im hungry.. Amy-ah, let’s go eat!” you dragged Amy out of the class running. “YA, YA~! You haven’t answer me yet!!” Hyeri chased you.

_

After luch, everyone was sitting in circles. “Let’s play the murderer & detective game. Everyone must close your eyes & we’ll pick the murderer & detectives. The murderer have to wink at the victims & if the victims saw the murderer winking at you, you’re dead. At the end of the game, detective must guess who the murderer is & is give 3 chances to guess.” Explained Haera.

“Everyone close your eyes! We’ll choose the murderer & detective.”

You closed your eyes & so as the others. “Okay, open your eyes~”

Everyone was wondering who the murderer is. As usual, you’ll look around & saw Youngmin looking at you. He winked. “Im dead.” You bit your lower lips. Youngmin giggled.

“are you sure?” asked Jeongmin. You nodded.”I don’t think so…” he said.

“I’m dead, too” said Amy. She backed off. You sat beside her, “Youngmin is the murderer , right?” you whispered. “No.. Im sure it’s Jeongmin. He winked at me.” she said.

“No. it’s  Youngmin. He winked at me..” you whispered. “Well, let’s see then..” Amy crossed her arms.

At the end of the game,

“Okay, detective. Guess who’s the murderer?”

“Err.. Kwangmin?” “nope. 2 chances left. “err… Hyeri?”  “Wrong. Last chance~”

“err.. Youngmin?”      “You are….  WRONG. Jeongmin is the murderer”

 

Your jaws dropped. ‘If Youngmin is not the murderer then why he winked at me??’ you thought

_

All of your classmates had fun playing games together.  Finally, the sun sets & the moon appeared.

Everyone had dinner & after that,

“Guys, how about we play… hide & seek in the entire school??” Eun Mi suggested.

“ASSAA!!! THAT’S FUN!” your classmates cheered. “Okay, then! Who wants to be the seeker??” she asked again.

“ME!” Hyeri volunteered.  “Let’s have 2 seekers. Another volunteer?”

“Me. Hyunseong raised his hands”  “Good then let’s start. Both of you, count to … 50!”

_

You ran with Amy. “Where should we go??” you whispered. “To the.. ROOFTOP GARDEN! LET’S GO!” Both of you ran to the rooftop garden & tried to hide.

“Wait. I’ll go to the door to check on them” she stood up & suddenly, “BOO! I GOT YOU!” Hyeri shouted.

“Okay,Im out..” Amy sighed.  Fortunately, Hyeri didn’t saw you hiding under the chair. “I wont tell her.”Amy whispered to you before she go.

When they disappeared, you walk out of the garden & walk through the hallway..

‘I wonder where they are..’ you wondered.  Then you saw Hyeri looking at the garden & about to turn to your direction when someone grabbed your waist & hide behind the wall.

Someone’s arms are wrapped around your waist, “who is this?” you whispered as you are about to turn, a soothing voice said, “It’s me, Youngmin”

Your eyes widened, blushed. There’s goosebumps. You turn around to see him smiling.

‘I just died looking at his smile’ you thought.

He look at where Hyeri is standing.. when she disappeared, he grab your wrist, “Let’s go somewhere else.” He dragged you to the rooftop garden.

“Let’s hide here.. since she looked at this place & there’s no one, it’s safe to hide here. Under the bench” he whispered.

You looked at him & he looked at you. You look away, “why did you grab me just now?” you asked.

“Do you want to get caught?” he asked. You shook your head. “Then you should thank me for saving you” he said.

“Thank you”  you smiled.

‘when will I confess to her?? Should I tell her now?’ Youngmin thought, ‘This is the last chance before it’s too late..’

“_______-ah.” He called you. “Ne?”

“I actually …” he said nervously 

______________________________

BOO! HEHE~ Next chapter --->

;)

I love your comments, readers! :) Sorry if this chapter is vry lame.. :/