'It's okay to make more friends than enemies', he said.

A whole new beginning.

 http://youtu.be/xsUo8tzv5zI 
 

___________Palpitations Doogeun doogeun -  Playful Kiss OST_____

"My name is Amy by the way" she walked back to her seat.

"Hyeri-ah.." you ran towards Hyeri which sit just behind of Amy.

"Hyeri-ah,I need to talk to you" you dragged her out of class.

"can we bring Amy with us later?" you asked.

Hyeri's eyes widened,"What? repeat that again?" she requested.

"We can bring Amy along with us right?" you repeated.

"What? No- She's my enemy!" she complained.

"But both of you should become friends.. It's not good having enemies.. my dad always say this to me, ‘It’s okay to make more friends than enemies’ " you smile & sighed heavily at the thought of your dad.

"Okay, okay, whatever you want but, only for today?" she held out her pinky finger.

"Okay~ but... No quarelling, no fighting & no enemy. Promise"

 

After school -

Hyeri was texting something on her phone,

"So, Amy, where do you live?" you started a topic. "Not far, just a few blocks away from here" she pointed at a direction. "Jinjja?!! I live around that area too! which block is it?" you asked again. "660A?" she answered. "OMO. Mine is 660D!" you clapped with excitement. Amy giggled.

_

At the library-

“Urm, ____-ah, me & Amy are going to the washroom, you stay here okay?” she quickly dragged Amy away. You turned around, ‘Oh, it’s the food & beverage section! I’ll go find some recipes then’

“Yah, why are you-“Amy complained but Hyeri cut her off, “SHH~” Hyeri put her finger on her lips as she pick up the phone.

“Ah, ne~ she’s at the food & beverage section! Yes, okay. Bye” she hung up.

“Wae??” Amy asked in confusion. “Just watch.” They spy on you.

_
“Ah, hyung~ You want me to go to the library?!” Youngmin asked looking frustrated.

“Jebal~ I lean on you Youngmin-ah. I really have a stomach ache~” Minwoo pleaded.

“Cant you just ask Jeongmin or Donghyun or Hyunseong or Kwangmin?”.  Minwoo shook his head, “they’re busy”.

“Or.. search the recipe on the internet & print it?” he bit his lower lips. “YAH! Jebal~ my stomach hurts! I got to go now, thank Youngmin-ah~” he waved & left.”Aish~leave me alone again!” he walked to the library.

‘Food & beverage… ah,there!’ he walk to the shelves.. “Ahh~ which book should I choose”he look through the books.

_

BAMP!~

Your books dropped. “Im sorry, let me help you-” a guy apologized & helped you with the books

“______?” he asked. You looked up, “Youngmin??” you smiled. Both of you giggled.

“Searching for recipes?” you asked. “Ne, you too?” he asked. You nodded.

You’re picking it one-by-one, and suddenly the both of you touched each other’s hands. You looked at Youngmin’s face & actually he was staring at you. Both of your faces are centimeters away.

*DOOGEUN.DOOGEUN* you feel your heart beats fast as if it will burst out soon..

Youngmin look into your eyes.

*NNANANANANANAANAA~* you phone rang. You gasped & fell. Youngmin giggled. You pick up the phone, “Yoboseyo?oh,oppa” you whispered through the phone.

“_______-ah~ are you free today? Im coming over with the others. We wanted to discuss something. With you.” It’s Sandeul.

“Oh, okay..oppa,are you guys free this evening at around 7? I am going to study with my friend”

“Oh, okay okay, by 7, we’ll come. See you later ______-ah!” he ended the call.

_

“Who was it?”Youngmin asked. “MY brother” you answered.”Oh, Let me help you up” he hold your hands & you got up, “Thank you” you blushed. “aish~ which book?”he was still searching for the books.

“Need any help?” you tilt you head. “I cant seem to find any good books..” “Here” you handed him a book, “ I thought of borrowing this.. but you can have this. There’s a lot of delicious recipes in this book”

“Thank you” he bowed & left.

‘PHEW~ I can feel an electric shock when he hold my hands just now. Just like what I felt in the movie theatre last time’  you thought.

‘Jo Youngmin. Breathe in~ breathe out~ stay calm. What a relief. I didn’t blush in front of her.’Youngmin place his palms on his cheeks, ‘My cheeks are so hot! Aigoo~’

_

“Hyeri-ah….” Amy called.”whaaat??” Hyeri whispered .Still spying on you & Youngmin.

“I’m sorry. I want to apologize at what I have done to you before. I’m sorry I rejected you as a friend & even bullied you” Amy look down.

“What?” Hyeri eyes widened & turn to Amy. “I’m sorry for everything. Can we be friends? I mean best friends?” she smiled. ‘That’s the first time I see her smile’ Hyeri thought.

“Okay, sure” Hyeri smiled. “Best friends?” Amy held out her hand. “Best friends” Hyeri smiled as she shook Amy’s hand.

_

“Hyeri-ah, Amy – ah, what took you so long??” you asked.

“Hmm..  Nothing!” Hyeri stuck her tongue out. “Let’s go study then!” you said happily.

“SHH~ this is a library” the librarian scolded.  “We’re not stupid, we know this is a library already” Amy whispered & rolled her eyes. The three of you giggled.

_

 ‘AHH~ what a good day!’ you were walking through the hallway when you see people carrying furnitures from your neighbour’s house.
‘Somebody moving in?’ you questioned yourself as you walk into your house.

__________________________

Oh no.. school holiday is gonna end! Andwaaaaaeeee!

Well, I just completed my first fanfic, 'Love is Over the Rainbow'! :)

Yay~ So now I can focus on this fic ;)

By the way..

my mum cooked Chicken Rice which my favourite!

& I admit that I ate a lot!  2 plates of Chicken Rice to make me full. -.-

Haha, hope this chap is not a crap.. -.-

Comment readers <3 ^^