Nothing happened

A whole new beginning.

 

 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYc4RTwSIgw

 

“______-ah, can I ask you a favour?”

“Yes, gomo (Aunt), what is it?” you asked.

 

“I forgotten to buy Changmin a present.. I don’t know what suits him since Im not good with trends that young people wants.” She sighed and smiled, “How about you follow me to buy the present?”

“Sure”, you nodded. “I’ll get ready then..”

 

Both of you took the taxi and arrived at a large mall.

“So, what do you think I should buy for him?” she asked. “What did you bought for his birthday last year?”

“A T-shirt. But he doesn’t like it. He said that its old-fashioned, hahaha!” she laughed with a wide smile.

“Ah~ How about getting him a watch?” you smiled. “Oh, good idea~ Let’s go”

 

 

“OMO OMO, look at this~ Is this nice? Or this one?” your aunt asked for your opinion. It’s been over 20 minutes and your aunt seems to be indecisive.

“This one is nice.. But this one is nice too..” she continued.

“Gomo, this is nice” you chose the silver watch over the gold one.  

“Then I shall take this then” she smiled, satisfied.

“Urm, gomo, I’ll be waiting for you outside?” you said. She nodded and you left. This mall was a luxurious one and of course it’s for rich people..

You saw a jewellery that attracted your attention. It was a key-shaped pendant just like what Youngmin gave you. You smiled and touched the necklace on your neck.

 

You decided to walk into the huge jewellery shop and walked around. Most of the necklaces attracted your attention. You were too distracted looking at the necklaces.

“Choose whatever you want!” A guy shouted. You looked up and saw a familiar guy and a girl.. Your smile turn into a frown.

“Ah, oppa~ Okay, which one is prettier? The sapphire or Amethyst?”

Soojung was hooking arms with Youngmin. You froze.

They were chit-chatting and Soojung was showing her aegyo to Youngmin. Whats even more heart-breaking was that, Youngmin was helping Soojung putting the necklace around her neck and Soojung kissed Youngmin’s cheek.

‘That’s it.’ You inhaled deeply. Suddenly, your phone rang and t was a call from your aunt.

“Oh, where are you?”

“Wait for me in front of the shop okay?”

“Okay, I’ll be waiting”

You hung up the phone and ran but you bumped into a couple.

Youngmin turned to your direction and saw you dusting off you clothes and you looked at him.

Tears were already pouring down to your cheeks and he knew you saw what happened.

“______-ah..” he whispered.

You ran past through the couple.

You just can’t believed what just happened. Soojung just kissed Youngmin on his cheeks.

“Why am I even crying?” you wiped your tears while forcing yourself to smile.

“Oppa, where are you going?!” Soojung panicked.

“Let me go, b_tch.” He pushed Soojung arms away and ran to your direction.

“Oppa! Youngmin oppa!” Soojung shouted.

 

 

“______-ah~ ____-ah!”

You heard Youngmin calling your name and its getting louder.

“__________-ah.” Youngmin panted for breath. “Oh, annyeong”,you forced a smile.

“What you saw just now was not true, I – “

“What just happened?Nothing happened” you smiled. “I’m sorry.” He said.

“For? Haha, there’s nothing to be sorry for” you smiled again but your inside is breaking apart.

“________-ah~!”

You turned to look at your aunt. “Oh, gomo, wait a second.. Urm, I need to go.” You smiled and walked back to your aunt.

 

“who’s that?” your aunt asked.

“urm, my classmate.” You smiled. “ahh~” your aunt nodded

 

 

“OPPA~” Soojung ran from behind Youngmin and hooked her arms on him again.

“Go away from me, I DON’T LIKE YOU, DON’T YOU GET IT?!”

“Ah, oppaaaa~~ What’s wrong?~~” Soojung showed her aegyo but it was useless.

“ Stop clinging onto me!” he shouted. With that, Youngmin left Soojung.

“Aish, Youngmin oppa~!” she cried so hard that her tears were black because of the eyeliner. Everyone were staring at her weirdly.

 

 

 

Oh hi hi readers~ ^^ I updated coz I saw your comments~ <3 Thanks for reading! ^^

 

Oh, and if you guys have a twitter account, do follow my personal account ;) ( WARNING: I SPAM A LOT) Haha, ^^

@Fatehaaniel ! :) I'll follow back if you follow me~ ^^ keke~  Oh and tell me if you're a reader of my fic! ^^ 

 

 

AND, I Just wanna sayy thaaatt.. Do look forward to the next chapter :D Coz... The brothers are appearing in the NEXT CHAPTER ! ;DDD Hehehehe~~~ ^^v 

 

cammers - Thanks for reading~ :)
 

iheartchicken - Yeah, blame his evil mother. :/ !! keke~ ^^
 

Saranghaeyo_My_Boy - Haha, silent reader~ hmm, its okay~ I hope you'll still read my fanfic~ ^^
 

bebepantheon - Hmm, yes about that~ haha, interesting question ;) You'll find out soon ^^ thanks for commenting! :D

 

nasuha99 - Updated~! ^^

 

 

xx ^^