I dont understand... my heart.

A whole new beginning.

The picture of HOMIN. Their macro. Sorry, this picture has nothing to do with this story. Im just random. :) sorry.
But I cant stop laughing at their expressions. OMG! -.-

 

http://youtu.be/482JRLF_YyQ

Kim Hyun Joong - Please be nice to me

 

Saturday,

You went out from your apartment & head to the lift.

‘From yesterday. I’ve been thinking about Youngmin’s weird reactions. Now, I realize that every time I look at him, he will always look at me. Or maybe he was looking at something else? Okay, weird. WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM?! WHY AM I WORRYING ABOUT WHERE HE LOOK AT?!  Maybe I fall-‘ you place your palm on your chest & feel your heartbeat. ‘

Aish! Stop it!’ you knocked your head with your fist.

When the lift door was opened, you saw Junhyung & Doojoon.

“Annyeong Junhyung & Doojoon - sshi” you smiled. “Junhyung-sshi? You make me look old..” Junhyung pouted.

“Ya, you’re already old ,jerk.” Doojoon teased.

“Where’s the others?” you asked. “Night shift.” He said. “ah~ I see.”

[24-hour restaurant o.O]

__

“Kwangmin & Youngmin, are you ready?” Mdm Jo asked.

They nodded. “Let’s go” Mr Jo said &they went into the car. When they arrive at the venue, the driver opened the door. They went into a fancy restaurant.

The girls gasped & smile widely when they saw Youngmin & Kwangmin.

[‘The girls’ that I’m talking about turns out to be.. yes, Soojung & Minjung]

The Jo twins rolled their eyes. “oppa, annyeong” Minjung whispered as she waves at Youngmin. ‘urgh, I feel like vomiting now’ he rolled his eyes.

Soojung just smirked & winked at Kwangmin. ‘EWW.’ Kwangmin quickly look away.

 

“Hyun-sshi, It’s nice meeting you again” Mr Jo shook hands with Mr Hyun.

[Mr Hyun turns out to be Soojung & Minjung’s father -.- ]

“It’s nice to see you here” Mrs Hyun smiled. “Ne” Mrs Jo nodded.

“This is Youngmin & Kwangmin? They look similar.. unlike our twins, right yeobo?” Mrs Hyun laughed. The girls blushed.

‘Of course we’re twins. We’re identical twins, stupid. That is non-identical twins. Urgh, so stupid.’ Youngmin & Kwangmin cursed.

 

_

 

“____-sshi, since there’s many customers today, you should do the cleaning. Junhyung already taught you when to wipe & throw everything, right?” he asked

You nodded.

You are super busy wiping the tables, mopping the floor & throwing the leftover dishes into the bin , until it’s already 9pm.

There were a few people by then. “_____-sshi, throw the collected rubbish into the garbage bin behind” the supervisor instructed. “Ne” you nodded & went out carrying the rubbish bag.

_

“Sorry, please excuse us” Youngmin & Kwangmin excuse themselves.

“Oppa, wait.” Soojung stopped them. “We’ll go too” Soojung added & they ran towards the Jo twins. 

‘What the hell?!’ they thought

“Annyeong omma, appa” they waved.

_

 

You heard laughters from restaurant beside yours. You look at the direction, ‘Y-Y-Youngmin?’ you gasped & quickly went throw the rubbish bag.

The twins were also laughing & they frowned when they saw you,

“Unnie, is that ______?” Minjung whispered to Soojung.

“uh-huh, working huh? Garbage.. she’s a cleaner or something? Haha.” Soojung crossed her arms.

Youngmin overheard their conversation, ‘_____?’ he look towards your direction. You quickly went into the restaurant.

Your heart beats fast. ‘jealous? ________! YOU’RE CRAZY!’ you bit your lower lips. 

_____________

Hey readers! :) So finally, you had a crush on youngmin! :D

YOUNGMIN-AH~~~~ <3

hehehe~ I know my story sounds very stuupiiid! :/

Currently, I had a crush on my senior -.-

I talk to him only once.. & HE'S FROM A DIFFERENT RACE THAN ME!

omg, I even saw him eating with a girl. -.- IM GOING CRAZY! X_X

When he stand beside me, my heart is really gonna explode. O_O okay, stop this.

COMMENT READERS & SUBSCRIBERS ! <3 Wehre are my commentors? all gone~

OH BABY IM SO LONELY,LONELY, LONELY,LONELY,LONELY! *Sings to 2NE1's Lonely* -0-