D-6 : First Kiss

A whole new beginning.

[Yuria (DNPD) - Falling In Love]

http://youtu.be/NqpOl1y6DPk [ 

 

 

It was Monday. Hana is already having her mid-term holiday.
You thought it’s unfair that middle school gets longer holiday than high school.

You opened the door to see Youngmin smiling at you.
“GOOD MORNING! How’s my new hairstyle?” he grinned.

 

He look better in his new hairstyle. “My boyfriend is so good-looking” you smiled and kiss him on his cheek making him blush.

You laughed, “Why are you blushing??”

He touched his cheeks and smile, “Because of you.”

“Tsk. Let’s go to school!” You grab his hand and walked to school together.


 Dongho smiled as he saw the two of you, “I’ll be happy for her. For the two of them”

 

You didn’t care if the students gossip about you because you want to spend this week being with Youngmin every second of your life.

You wrapped your hands around his waist. Youngmin was shocked at your sudden change of attitude but he’s trying to get used to it.

As you entered the class, Hyeri,Amy and Youngmin’s friends teased the two of you.

“WOOO~!”

You smiled at Youngmin and he did the same.

“Uwaa, Why did the both of you suddenly act so love-dovey in front of us?” Hyeri smirked.

“Something’s fishy..” Jeongmin gave a suspicious look.

“Yah, why can’t we? We’re couples anyway. So, ehem, don’t be jealous.” Youngmin smiled.

You replied Youngmin with another smile and walked to you seat.

“Uwaaa~ Both of you look so cute… I envy you” Hyeri crossed her arms.

“_______-ah, I thought you don’t like mushy-mushy stuffs?” Amy asked.

“I have my own reason why.” You faked a smile.

“Why?” Amy & Hyeri whispered in unison as the leaned in closer.

“DON’T. BE. NOSY.” You shouted in their ears.

“YAH! Aish, no point asking you anything.” Amy growled as both of them went back to their seats.

“I’ll get revenge for this.” Hyeri stuck out her tongue.

 

“Class, I hope all of you had prepared a speech about your family.” The teacher spoke.

“So, we start by people volunteering first. Anyone wants to volunteer??” The teacher looked around.

Hyeri raised her hand. “Oh, good. Hyeri you-“

“No no, I mean I want to suggest someone to start.” She smiled.

“Who is that?”

“__________” Hyeri pointed towards your direction.

“Eh??” You looked up and shot a death glare at Hyeri. ‘How dare you Hyeri~~’

“Oh, Lee _______? Please share us your speech.”

Your classmates clapped as you walked in front of the class. You glanced at Youngmin who is smiling widely while Hyeri stuck out her tongue playfully.     ‘THAT HYERI~’

 

“Urm.. Good morning class. Today I’ve prepared a speech about my family. Well, to me, family is someone who will always be there for you, besides God. They will always find a time to spend their time with you despite how busy they are. Just like my brothers.” You smiled as the memories of last Saturday played through your mind.

“Family is everything.” You added.

 

Suddenly the incident about last Sunday went through your mind. About what Mrs Jo had told you.

“Blood is thicker than water. We should respect what your parents say and must never disobey them”

Youngmin heard you words and his smile turn into a frown, ‘No way.’

“Parents always want the best of their child. No matter what happens, even if we hate our parents, they’re still your parents and you’re still their child. Even if we must break a relationship between your friends because your parents don’t like them, you still have to obey them and treat them well while they’re still by your side. Because they will always be there for you whenever you need them.”

“Just like when you’re a child and you wanted a toy, your parents will buy it for you. So, whenever they asked you to do something, we must fulfil their wants.” You said as you feel that it’s very hard for you to breathe and your heart feels like dropping out.

“So, I guess that’s the end of my speech. Thank you.” You bowed and when back to your seat as your classmates clapped their hands.

Youngmin just sat there blank minded. He felt like something poked his heart. “weird” he rubbed his chest.

 

 

Time passed and the bell rang after the last lesson.

You walked to Youngmin’s table , “Let’s go for a study date!”

“Nae? Study?? Date??”

You nodded.

 

Both of you headed to the park which you always hang around with youngmin and studied there on a bench with a table under the tree..

"Oh yea, I hated you speech back then." he said.  "Whyy? It's true though" you sighed.
"No matter what you do, don't disobey your parents, arasso?"

"Whatever.. let's just study!" he slammed the math book on the table.

'Youngmin, you know I really mean it..' you thought.

 

 You took a peek at his Math book “Yah, that’s not how you solve the question. It’s like this..”

It was 7pm when you guys are done doing homework. You taught Youngmin how to solve almost all of the questions since most of it was wrong.

“You’re really a big-headed genius.” Youngmin teased.  “Hah, it doesn’t mean that you need a big head to become smart”

“My girlfriend is a genius” he pinched you cheeks. “Yah!” you winced but start pinching his cheeks back.Both of you were pinching each other’s cheeks.

Youngmin’s grip on your cheeks loosen as he stared at you. You looked at him with a smile.

‘What is this..’

Both of your hearts beat very fast. Youngmin lean closer to your causing you to gulp slowly. You closed you eyes as his lips met yours.

‘My first kiss!’ you thought. It was awkward but you melted.

Youngmin broke from the kiss and smiled at you .
 

*doogeun doogeun* Your heart beat double up. You looked away.

“Yah, that’s my first kiss!” you blushed madly.

Youngmin chuckled, “Really? That was my first kiss too” he confessed.

“Are you joking me?” you asked in disbelief.  “Why won’t you believe me?” he asked.

“And, it’s okay for us to kiss since we’re couple!” he added.

“Arasso!” you stuck your tongue out.

_

I realised that there's a lot of grammatical & spelling errors on chap 38 & 39. Hehe, Sorry guys, Coz I was rushing to complete the chapters.. Oh, and thanks for waiting & reading my updates ! <3 Loves!

 

cammers - Yeapp, it's Youngmin's mum.. :/ i hate her.. I mean only in this fic. :))

iheartchicken  - Annyeong! ^^ Yeaa.. :/  Wow, Congratulations! ^^ Oh, no I don't but woah, your history teacher made a video and sang in youtube? Cool ~ :DD  No prob! :) And thanks for waiting for my update even though I was MIA-ing! ^^ <3

pinkypn - I'll try to make some time for them in the later chapters. ^^.   - I'l