Half-Date

A whole new beginning.

  http://youtu.be/rYeH_peFjic 

--

--

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im Youngmin" Youngmin bowed. Taeil nodded & looked at the couple tee.

"Wait, why are you wearing the same t-shirt?" Taeil furrowed his eyebrow. "Urm.." you mumbled.

"You, come here" Taeil called. "Me?" Youngmin pointed to himself. Taeil gave a serious look.
"Oppa??" you tilt your head, unsure why he called Youngmin.

Youngmin gulped,"N-Ne.." he nodded & followed your brother. Before he leaves he glanced to you," I'll be back, wait for me" he mouthed.

You nodded, understood. When they dissapeared, you pouted & sat on the chair,

'I wonder why oppa has to bring him out & leave me here, alone..Now, what should I do?' your shoulders deflated.

"____________-ah!~" you heard voices. 'Who can that be?' you turned to see Block B.

"Oh, why are you here?" Jaehyo asked. "Where's is Taeil hyung?" asked P.O .

"Oppa left with my friend.." you pointed to the direction where they went.

"How about you?" Zico asked. "I'm waiting for my friend.." you sighed.

"Aishh~ Taeil hyung.." P.O shook his head.

"are you alone?" B-Bomb asked. You looked down & shook your head in dissapointment.

A light bulb flashed on U-Kwon's mind, "How about you spend time with us instead?" he smiled.

"Is that all right?" you smiled & batted your eyelids.
"OF COURSE! Let's go!" P.O slung his arm around your shoulder.

--

When you left the restaurant, there were girls pointing towards Block B's direction & they ran towards Block B for autographs. Soon, the crowd became bigger.

You sighed,'It's so hard for me to go out with oppas.. since they're celebrities'

"oppa." you tapped Jaehyo's shoulders," I'll wait for you outside the mall, okay?" you whispered. He nodded & you left.

As you leave, you glanced at the crowd,'At least Im lucky enough to get to hang around with them.. ' you smiled.

--

"What is your name again?" "Youngmin. Jo Youngmin"

"Are you her 'Boy friend' or her 'Boyfriend' as in a special way??" Taeil tilt his head & gave an unsure look.

"We just started to go out.... But, yes, I am her 'BOYFRIEND' in a special way" Youngmin smiled & nodded.

"Why would you want to date my sister? She's from the countryside, she's quiet,she's not romantic,she don't know how to put on make-up, she doesnt really know fashion..." Taeil pointed out.

"Nope. Let me correct you. It doesnt really matters if she's from the countryside. She's quiet but friendly, She's not romantic but caring, she need not have make-up on her coz I like they way she look, her natural beauty & she's simple. Oh, and she's my first crush" Youngmin smiled at the thought of you.

Youngmin countinued,"She's clumsy sometimes.. Well maybe, all the times.. but, she being clumsy, it's cute to me."

"Eh?" Taeil tilt his head. Youngmin smiled.

"Such a smooth-talker." Taeil rolled his eyes. "But I really mean it.. Trust me, I like ________ from the day I saw her." Youngmin nodded.

"Tch. Then let's see... If you will ever protect my sister, _____. Then I'll trust you with her." Taeil stood up & walked away.

"NE!" Youngmin stood up.

Taeil glanced at Youngmin, " That doesnt mean I approved you two together, ARASO?!"

"NE! I'LL SHOW YOU THAT I CAN PROTECT HER, I PROMISE!" Youngmin smiled & waved.

'I will NEVER let _____ go. Because I love her & I WILL protect her.'

--

"_______-ah~" . Someone whispered from behind.

"OHH? WHO ARE YOU?"

"It's me" P.O pulled his wig & sunglasses, "P.O" he winked.

You laughed, "Oppas, why are you all dressed up like clowns??!" You cant control yourself to stop laughing.

"We're afraid that fans will chase us when we're with you."U-Kwon whispered.

"I hate this idea~" Jaehyo growled & rolled his eyes.
"Whyy? It looks good on you, oppas!" You grinned& chuckled, trying to control yourself & put your thumbs up.

"I bought some for you too!" B-Bomb handed out a geek specs for you.

You wore it. "See? Told you it looks nice on her!" B-bomb smiled. "Yeah~ you win.." Jaehyo sighed.

B-Bomb grinned,"LET'S GO!" they dragged you away to the Karaoke box.

They were singing to their song,

"MOYEO~MOYEO! YEOGIRO MOYEO!!"

"STOP! EODIGA HEY GIRL~ STOP!"

They were enjoying themselves. "Wanna try singing??" Jaehyo handed the microphone.

You shook your head, "Im not good in singing."

"Come on, everyone is good in singing. Just once, okay?"

You just took the microphone & tried singing but your voice cracked.

'This is embarrassing! Of course oppas can sing! They're singers, Im not..'

You gave the microphone back to Jaehyo & sat down & watched them sing.

"wae??" B-Bomb asked worriedly. "I'm not good in singing, unlike Taeil oppa.." you sighed.

'Taeil oppa voice reminds me of appa. Appa used to sing every morning..' you smiled.

"Taeil oppa took after appa. Appa was good at singing too"

"Ah~ jinjja?" "Ne. B-bomb oppa, go & sing"

"How about you?" B-bomb asked. "Im enjoying myself listening to my oppas singing.This is like a mini concert for me!" you grinned.

"Aigoo~" B-bomb poked your head lightly.

--

"Where is _________??" Youngmin looked around the restaurant.

He searched for you in the washroom & you're nowhere to be seen.

He saw Taeil & ran into him, "Urm, can I address you as hyung?"

"ne. wae?"

"Where is _____?" he asked.

"MWO?! YOU LOST _________?!" Taeil eyes widdened. "Oh, Im finding for my friends too."

Taeil called Jaehyo,

"Yoboseyo?"

"Where are you? Why is it so noisy there?"

"I cant hear you!"

"JAEHYO HYUNG! Can you please lower down the volume???!" Taeil shouted. Everyone in the restaurant was looking at Taeil with an angry look on their faces.

"Mianhae" Taeil slightly bowed.

"Wae?" Jaehyo asked.

"Hyung, where are you guys??"

"Oh, we're karaoke-ing with ______."

"You're with my dongsaeng? Stay where you are, I'll be right there."

"Youngmin, you go home. ______ is with my friends."

"ne.." Youngmin nodded. 'Our date is always incomplete.'

He remembered last time where you went to the theme park with your sisters along & it was meant to be a date.
Youngmin sighed in dissapointment, 'when can we have a perfect date?'

--

Exams are TOTALLY OVER FOR ME! :DD
For those who are still sitting for exams, HWAITING! ^^v

Guess what? 

December last year, there was this senior in my school (a guy), he chatted with me.
We even sent text messages to each other A LOT everyday.
When one day, he decided to meet me. So we when to the gym together then it was super awkward.
From that day onwards, we stopped messaging each other & whenever we saw each other in school, we will look away to avoid eye contacts.
Until now, my friend randomly place my name to join a performance for a concert in school. AND HE IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE GUYS WHO WILL TEACH ME THE PERFORMANCE.
we were like very awkward! Sometimes we accidentally had eye contacts.
Please tell me what to do guys? Help me please? Pretty please?

sorry for sharing this.I hope you guys can help me, we're friends right? ;)
and sorry, I didnt update that much.. :(

LOVE YOU GUYS! ^^





pinkypn - No, he didnt. She ran into her brother whn she's in the restaurant with Youngmin. :)

cammers - HEHEHE! ^^ <3

iheartchicken - Ohh, Ohmy, they should at least  listen to your last sentence before they go.. Hehe! Good for you! :D  THANKS! :))  Updated! ^^
Cute_Friendly_Girl    - It's okayy, I understand :) I hope you'll get good results! :) Heheeehee~ ^^ v
   


THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS! <3 ^^