D-4 : Youngmin's jealousy

A whole new beginning.

[Happiness - Super Junior]

 http://youtu.be/iqiisnZvkTw 

 

To: Youngmin Oppa

Thanks for today! It was really fun! See you tomorrow! Ppyong~ <3

 

You skipped downstairs and saw Hana and Nara watching the TV. You joined in as you sat next to Hana putting Nara on your lap.

Both of them were watching pororo show. "_____ Unnie.." Hana called. "Oh?"

"Next week is Changmin oppa's birthday." Hana gave you a hint , "Can we go buy something for him?"Hana blinked her eyes innocently.

"Of course" you smiled.  “ASSA!” She clapped her hands.
“But not today Hana-ah..”
Hana pouted, “Wae?”   “Unnie’s tired Hana-ah.. I promise you we’ll go tomorrow, okay?”

“Promise~??” she grinned and showed her pinky. “Promise!”

 

‘What should I give for Changmin oppa’s birthday??’ An idea flashed into your mind. You thought of kniting a shawl for Changmin, so you open the drawers and pulled out a knitting kit and a red knitted sweater which is half-way done.

“Oh, right.. I havent finish knitting Youngmin’s sweater!” you slapped your palm on your forehead.

‘I guess ‘ll just buy something for Changmin oppa..’ you sighed.

 

 

The next day, on the way to school, Dongho jumped from behind as he put his left arm round your shoulder, “GOOD MORNING!” he grinned.
You poked his side , “You scared me!” “MIAN!” He stuck his tongue out.
“So.. are you free after school? Want to hang out??” he smiled.

“Err.. Dongho??” You tilt your head as you looked at him weirdly. “What?”
 
He wasn't acting like how he usually did. The 'Old' Dongho was cold (but friendly) but the Dongho that is talking to you now is very.. sweet and extremely friendly. He smiles a lot too.

You just shook your not wanting to ask him why. "Nothing." you smiled.

"So are you free after school?" he repeated sarcastically.  "Urm, I need to buy some presents for my cousin with Hana..-"

"We can go together!" he smiled. "Uhm.. err. sure, why not! hahaha.." you let out a synthetic laugh as you grit your teeth.

Actually, you wanted to go with Youngmin but, since you and Dongho are in good terms now, you decided to go with him which you agreed.

 

"Grr.." Youngmin growled as he gave Dongh a death look. 'What is he doing to my girlfriend?!'

Dongho's arms was still wrapped around your shoulder.

Youngmin smiled ad ran to you, "GOOD  MORNING MY GIRLFRIEND!."  Youngmin slapped Dongho's hand away from you and hugged you. Dongho just snorted but smirked away.

"Oh, Youngmin-ah!" you smiled. Youngmin broke the hug and shook his head, dissapointed.
"Yah, that's not what you called me yesterday.." he pouted, "You called me oppa..remember?" he reminded, winking

"Yah~" you hissed.

Dongho was chuckling by himself.

"What?" Youngmin looked pissed, "Are you jealous or something?" he looked at Dongho with his eyebrow furrowed.

"Ask yourself. Is it me? or you?" Dongho chuckled again, "____-ah, remember, after school okay?" he smiled and patted Youngmin's back as he left.

"Youngmin-ah, why-" Youngmin cupped your mouth and shook his head, "Op.pa" he smiled.
"What's wrong with you??" you asked.

"Are you going out with Dongho after school?!"

You nodded. "Why??!!!~" Youngmin whined, pouting his lips. You can't help it but smiled at his aegyo.

"Im buying presents for Changmin oppa. But of course with Hana." you smiled.  "Okay, but Can I join too?" he did a puppy eyes.

"Err..Your aegyo don't work on me, 'OPPA' anyway, I don't think its a good idea..." you bit your lower lip and shook your head.

"Ahh~ Pleeeeasse?" he batted his eyelashes. "Let me think about it..." you smiled as skipped to class.

"Not fair." He pouted.

Class ended really early. It was 12am.

After class, Dongho skipped into your class,to your seat, "You ready?"
You nodded.

"Let's GO~!" he smiled. "HOME. First." you added, smiling.

He hooked his arm around your neck and both of you was about to leave the class when Youngmin blocked the way.

"Wait,wait,wait. Lee ____, where do your think you're goig without me?" he smirked. "OPPA", you emphasized," Don't talk as if you're my husband. tsk."

"Ehem, soon-to-be-husband" he corrected. You gaped at him,"EXCUSE ME?!!"

"PUHAHAHAH~!" Dongho burst out fits of laughter. You laughed along. "Yah. yah~"Youngmin tried to catch your attentio but failed. You and Dongho laughed hard. "YAAAAAAAAAAH~! I don't care. Im coming along"

"Okay, sure- pwwft" You said between laughs.

_

"OH? YOUNGMIN OPPA!" Hana hugged Youngmin as he bent down. You changed into a White shirt and jeans & was ready to go. Same as Hana.

"Let's go!" Hana pumped her fist into the air. The three of you saw Dongho comig out of the apartment.
"Unnie, Dongho oppa is coming along too?" Hana looked up to you with her curious eyes. You nodded slowly looking at the two guys smirking evilly at each other.

"REALLY?! UWAAA~ This is going to be fun! even though were just buyig  present for Changmin oppa.."




-

The four of you went to the newly-opened mall which was a few stations away from the subway. Youngmin & Dongho were entertaining Hana on the way there, more like competing with each other who gets Hana's attenttion the most. 
You shook your head as you look at them. 'Hana seemed to enjoy being around those guys..' You smiled.

-

Arrived at (you-name-it) Shopping mall,  Hana was already jumping with joy. "Where should we go?"

"I don't know." you said softly as you looked at how huge the mall is. It was 4 times as big as the mall at your area.

"Let's go grab something to eat first. Im hungryy.." Youngmin patted his stomach, "Anyway.. MY TREAT!" he added.

-

Four of you went to a Ramen restaurant.

"Urm, I'll have Beef Ramen " said Youngmin.

"I'll have the Veggie ramen with mushroom topping." Dongho smiled to the waiter. "Are you on a diet or something?" Youngmin furrowed his eyebrow.

"How about you, _____?" Dongho ignored Youngmin and looked at you.  "I'll have the veggie ramen also."

"HAH!" Dongho stuck his tongue at Youngmin."As for Hana..-" you glanced at Hana who was smiling to you giving the cutest smile and you know why she did that.SHE HATES VEGGIES.

"She'll have the veggie ramen too." you smiled.  "UNNIE~~ I don't like vegetables.." Hana pouted. "Hana my lovely dongsaeng, veggie is good for you.." you patted her head.

Few minutes later, the food came and in minutes, you guys finished eating and Youngmin paid for it.

-

You guys walked all over the shopping mall and bought the presents for Changmin's birthday. Dongho also bought something for Changmin. Time passed ad it was night time already.

After buying the stuffs, Youngmin treated you and Hana ice-cream since Dongho didn't want ice-cream.
"I don't want ice-cream. I'm craving for Pat Bing Soo.." he his upper lips.   "Then go buy it."Youngmin muttered. Dongho bought a popsicle instead.

Enjoying the night view of the town at the rooftop garden of the mall while eating ice-cream and popsicle, you looked at both Dongho and Youngmin. You were sitting in between them while Hana was busy playing at the playground.

"Today was a long day, huh?" you broke the silence, looking at the dark skies and shinning stars as the cold breeze passed by. "Yeah" both of them replied at the same time but Youngmin glared at Dongho.

"You know what?" you asked again as their attention turned to you. "I wish both of you are friends. Well, I got to admit that sometimes it's fun and entertaining to see you guys quarrel.. but, at the same time, I don't like it. It's very hard for me to see my friends fight you know..-" Your gaze drifted to their faces, "So.. can you guys just be friends?"

"You kidding me?" Youngmin furrowed his eyebrows. "Youngmin..~" you heaved a sigh. "Call me oppa first." he demanded.
Dongho chuckled. "Do it sincerely, Youngmin.. Please?" you pleaded. Youngmin gave in. "Fine. As you wish, LEE _____." he emphasized.

Youngmin held out a hand at Dongho, "Sorry." Youngmin looked away. "Sincerely, Youngmin.. oppa"
This time, Youngmin looked into Dongho's eyes, different from the usual glare he always gave Dongho. It was much more sincere.

Dongho smirked,"Are you doing it for _____ or is this for real?" "Dongho-ah." you hissed. Dongho place his right hand on Youngmin's and shook it lightly, "Same here then" 

You closed your eyes with a smile plastered on your face as you leaned back on your palms. Liking the cold breeze as it hitted your face and blew your bangs softly ,you inhaled the fresh air deeply, "Tonight, is the best night ever." you admitted. You hooked your right arm around Youngmin's neck while you left on Dongho's and pulled them closer to you causing their cheeks to hit yours. "IM SO HAPPY" you smiled. Dongho wrapped his right arm around your shoulder.

Youngmin placed his hands around your waist,"Yah, Lee _____, but please remember that I'm still your boyfriend so don't go too close to guys ESPECIALLY the guy beside you. On the left." he hinted. The three of you giggled.

'The best night ever. Appa,Im really happy today. You're doing well up there, right? I still remember your words. "It's okay to make more friends than enemies." ' you grinned.




__________

Thanks for making my day brighter with your comments guiisee~ I know I haven't update that much.:/
This year is really the busiest year for me. Im taking a major exam. A national exam this year. I hope you guys understand. :)
First day of school, and BAM~ there goes homeworks. :/  I'm really busy these days, so I'll try to update whenever I can. :D

And I thought that I want to finish this fic ASAP but due to my tight schedule, I just don't know.*sighs*
Actually, I already started writing for my new fic, but I guess I'll do my next fic later this year after my exams. :((
I'm actually excited for the next fic.. :/

Oh well...

And hello to new subscribers! :D

cammers  - From what I know is that girls always call their boyfriend Oppa (even though they call their brothers oppa too). It's kinda of hard for me to explain since Im not a korean myself. :)  

nasuha99 - Aww, thanks for reading :D Hope you like it.  

Saranghaeyo_My_Boy  - Thanks for reading ^^ Updated :D

 

 

Do comment/subscribe if you haven't. Loves. <3
 

  -