The story behind the kingka.

A whole new beginning.

 

MBLAQ COMEBACK SONG IS LOVED!

http://youtu.be/397mrKEjY50_



‘Dongho?’

Dongho froze as he saw you, “y-you!” he pointed at you wide-eyed.

You walked to him, “Are you okay? Im sorry about-”

“Neahh~ who cares? Why are you here? Stalking me?” he furrowed his eyebrow.

Soohyun giggled, “Ani, she’s our neighbor.” “WHHHHUUUUUUAAAAAAT??!” Dongho’s jaw dropped.

The other 4 guy’s eyes widened.

“I’m really sorry about just now, how’s your face?” you looked at the bruise on his cheeks, “Omo, Im sorry” you cupped your mouth.

“Stop saying that stupid word will you?” he glared.

“I’m Sorr-” “Stop it.” He pointed. “Ne” you bowed.


“Hey _________, come inside & meet the others since you’re Dongho’s friend & our neighbor” Soohyun invited you in.  “Ah, hyung~~~! She’s not my friend!” Dongho whined.

“Gwaenchana.. I think I better go..” you excused yourself.

“Yah, just go in will you?? Hyung already invited you in.” Dongho rolled his eyes.

“Ne” you slightly bowed.

 

The house is so clean & simple..

“Sit down first while I call the others..” Soohyun smiled.

Dongho glanced at you & rolled his eyes as he walked to the stairs.


You sat on a sofa & saw a picture in a frame on a table.

‘What is this?’ you hold the picture & it was a picture of two middle school kids aged around 7. It was a boy & a girl  posing a peace sign.

‘It looks like Dongho. Keke~ so cute.. who’s this girl?’ you tilt your head

“YAHH! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY THINGS!” Dongho screamed as he snatched the picture away from your hand.

“I didn’t mean to.., Im-” you was about to apologize when he walked away looking pissed.

Soohyun walked down the stairs when Dongho hit his shoulder to Soohyun’s.

“Yah Dongho, whats wrong with you?” he looked at Dongho but Dongho ignored.

“Aish , look at that. How rude” a guy shook his head & he smiled at you , “Annyeonghaseyo, Im Eli”

“Hey, Im AJ” a guy waved. “And I’m Hoon”

“________ imnida” you bowed.

“What happen to Dongho?” Soohyun asked you.

“ I.. was wrong.. I looked at a picture of him and a girl..” you pointed at the table where you saw the picture.

“Ah~~ that picture. He still cant forget her.”  “Im sorry to ask this but who is that girl?”

“She was actually Dongho’s first crush. But she died in a car accident last year Her name is Shin Min Ah .” Hoon said.


“Dongho has changed a lot after the day Min Ah was gone. He was really polite & kind before that.” AJ said.

“Ne? Omo, I  feel sorry for him” you looked down in disappointment

“Wait a minute”, Hoon said, “ _____-sshi, you really really look like Min Ah.”

Your eyes widened,”Ne???” “Your hair, your smile, your-”

“Oh, yeahh.. right, you really look like her” AJ interrupted.

 

_

 

 ;Youngmin, this is omma. Come to my room now.

Youngmin looked at the message the secretary gave him.

_

“Wae?” Youngmin asked his mum, Mrs Jo as he entered the room.

“what is this?” she place some pictures on the table.

Youngmin eyes widen, “ what is this? You set a spy on me?” he look at his mum in disbelief.

“Who is this girl? You didn’t answer my question.” She crossed her arms.

“A friend” he looked away.

“My dear son, why are you lying to your mother?”

“Omma, whats wrong with you?”

“Youngmin-ah, Focus on Minjung instead. Our future lies in your & Kwangmin’s hand.Just don’t go around dating some random girls, ne?”

“OMMA!” Youngmin eyes widened.

“If you keep doing this, mum is not going to sit & watch.”

“Whatever, just don’t touch her.” He left.

_
*CRIES* Teen Top, U-Kiss, X-5,Big Bang , 2NE1, ZE:A, Dal Shabet, FT Island , Miss A & 1 more group which i forgot IS IN SINGAPORE RIGHT NOW ! 
I was talking & babbling to myself , my friends & even to my mum without a full stop. About how unfair the world is. I can even go to their concert! ><
Okayokay, I AM REALL GRATEFUL FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS! ^^ 
& those comments really cheered me up ! ^^ Thanks comment-ers <3


 

REPLIES <3 

hugmeagain2 - Heheehee~ Thanks for the compliments! <3 ^^ Updated just for you :D

NanaKirae - UPDATED! <3 ^^ 

iheartchicken - Haha, you really like the brothers? haha, yeapyeapp, Soohyun the hero <3 ^^ yeaaa, Dongho is your new neighbor. Bad feelings? whyy? :) Thanks for understanding & Updated ! <3 ^^


THANKS FOR WAITING & COMMENTING, my lovely comment-ers! :D hehe~