Can you smile?

A whole new beginning.

 Hi readers, Im finally BACK! ^^

Listen to our song : http://youtu.be/DeuejYoRbps 

 

You stood up & opened the door, you saw 'U-Kiss' standing in front of their corridor. Kevin was locking the door.

You somehow feel bad about what happened yesterday so you smiled politely & waved at them. All of them smiled at you,

When Dongho saw you waving towards him, he cleared his throat & quickly walked away..

"Yah, Dongho-ah, wait for me!" Kevin tried to catch up with Dongho & the others.

'I should'nt have touched his belongings... aigooo, pabo' you sighed & hit your head with your fist.

"Unnie, gwaenchana??" Hana looked at you weirdly

"hehehhehe~ ne." you nodded.

_

"Yah, Dongho! Shin Dongho! YOU ARE WALKING TOO FAST!" said Kevin.

"Yah, what wrong with you, seriously?" Eli hit Dongho's back & Dongho turned around, "Wae?"

"Is it sooooo hard to accept her apology? You should say sorry to her, you hurt her feelings two times! At least she apologized to you many times already." Eli said.

"Since when did I hurt her feelings?" He said coldly.

"The first day of school when she said sorry to you & you ignored. Second, was what happened yesterday." Kiseop interrupted their conversation.

"TCH. WHAT-EVER.How about this bruise on my face? Did anyone care about it? No, right? tch." Dongho looked pissed off & walked away.

"Yah, Dongho. Can you please be like how you were before? Since Min Ah is gone, your attitude totally changed." Kiseop spoke & Dongho stopped walking.

"Talking about Min Ah.. Dont you think ________ look & acts like Min Ah? Maybe she's the new Min Ah?" Kibum guessed.

Kevin nugdged Kibum,"Yahh!what are you talking about??" Kevin whispered angrily.

Dongho clenched his fist tightly & continued walking.

_

Before class-

You were daydreaming in class.

"__________-ah~" Hyeri sang but you didnt respond.

"Aigoo~ what happened to her?" Amy whispered to Hyeri. Hyeri shrugged her shoulders.

"Let me try" Amy smirked. "____________-AHH, LEE _________!"

You gasped in shocked, "What the-?? Yah! how dare you screamed at me??"

Hyeri & Amy laughed so hard & they high-fived each other.

"Whats so funny?" you puffed your cheeks & hung your head with a sad expression on your face.

"_______, are you okay?"

You looked up & it was Youngmin.Hyeri tapped Amy's shoulder & went back to their seat leaving the two of you. He sat beside you,"You dont look okay.. is something bothering you?"

"Aniiyo.." you shook your head.

"Ayee~ there's no use lying to me..Tell me whats wrong." he smiled.

You shook your head again.

"Aigoo.",he sighed,"How about we go & have lunch together after school? Then maybe you could tell me your problem?" he suggested.

You looked at him. "I'll take it as a yes. Seeya after school! " he stood up & went back to his seat smiling & waving at you.

_

After School-

You walked out of the classroom & saw Youngmin waiting for you.

"Let's go"

You walked with him to the gate .

_
"Unnie, Unnie!" Soojung called. "Isnt that Youngmin & that B*tch?" she added, pointing towards your direction.

"OMO! Let's goo, ppalli!" Minjung dragged Soojung.

_

"what would you like to drink?" he asked

"Anything.."

"Give me two cappucino please."

After getting the drinks, both of you walked around the mall.

"Soo.. what actually happened to you?"

"I just feel bad about this person."

"Who is it?" he asked curiously. "You dont need to know who.." you replied.

"Aishh~ Anyway, I think you should enjoy yourself & relieve your stress.. "

"Ne?" you looked at him weirdly.

He cleared his throat,"That shop.", he pointed at a shop, "Let's go" he hold your hand & again your heart beats fast.

'Not again~' you sighed.

As you arrive at the shop,

"wait outside for a while. I wanna buy some things." he said & rushed into the shop.

Well, it is a very pretty shop that sells T-shirts & accessories.

2 Minutes Later..

You waited outside & you saw Dongho walking out of the stationery shop which is just beside the store you are standing at.

_

'Should I just smile?' Dongho thought.

You were smiling at him, waving.

Finally, he smile at you.

'THAT IS SO EMBARASSING.' He thought again.
"_______-ah~" Youngmin sang.

Suddenly Dongho's smile turned into a frown.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Youngmin asked.

Dongho lifted the plastic bag from the stationery shop & walk away.

"Is he deaf or dumb?" Youngmin whispered

'I was stupid for smiling at her. That crazy bastard , Youngmin... grr.. ________? Min Ah? AISH, SHIN DONGHO, SHE'S NOT MIN AH , YOU PABO!'

_

"This is for you." he gave you a keychain, "Well, it looks nice.. so I just bought it" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thanks" You smiled.

_
After spending time with Youngmin you head back home. He volunteered to send you home but you rejected his offer.

You place the keychain ring on your finger & played around with it, turning the keychain around your finger..

"OMO!" you gasped. Your keychain flew away to someone's leg. The guy picked it up gave back the keychain to you.

"Thank you & sorry.."

"It's okay.." he smiled

"Wait. I've seen you before.. I wonder when is it.." you looked at his face, "Ahh~, Now I know"

It was the guy who knocked on your door last time.. [ It's at chapter 10 ;) ]

He nodded. "Ah~ okay see you soon" you smiled & walked back home.

 

Hey guys! :D Im finally back ^^ Sorry to keep you waiting..As I said, my laptop spoiled & its repaired. YAYAY~ ^^
Well, yeah, Im sorry. Common test is coming soon & I'll try my best to update asap :D


C&R
:

hugmeagain2 - Hehhee ~~~ ^^ Thanks !! :DD That's so sweet of you ^^! Updated <3 Thanks for liking my storyy! :))

iheartchicken - Really? :)) YESHH, that's why they're idols... they are super cute & hawwt~~~ ! ^^ heheeee~ hmm~ bad feeling huh? Let's see if Dongho is a bad guy.. :) , UPDATED <3 ! ^^ Thanks for understanding ;)


JessieAngLalala   - yeaaaaaaaahhhh, she sure is baddd~~ only im my fic.. hehee ^^ yeaa, I agree... Coz some parents are like that.. keke not mine of course.. Hmm.. Let's see how it goess... :> UPDATED ! <3

Tiyahkpop  - UPDATEDD ! ^^ :))

Thanks for the comments, guys! ^^ I enjoy replying to your comments! :D