what a day.

A whole new beginning.

Hey, Mr Simple :) : http://youtu.be/8ste6FR8jv4 

 

On the way to school, you looked at the keychain Youngmin just bought for you & smile to yourself.

Keychain;

 


Then you realise someone tapped your shoulder, "Dongho?"

He cleared his throat ,"hey"
"where are the others?" you asked.

"Nehh~ dont mind them, they're late today." he said.

"Then.. lets go to school together." you smiled.

He nodded.

"That keychain.. why do you keep looking at it?" he pointed at the keychain

"It's pretty isnt it?" you replied

"no comment" he said coldly.

"By the way, Im sorry about last time.. I know what im saying irritates you but, I really am sorry."

"Pathetic much? Okay, fine. Apology accepted, is that okay? Can you stop saying that word 'SORRY' again?" he said emphasizing on the word, 'sorry'.

You nodded happily.

You & Dongho walk to the classroom together since his class is just beside yours.

Dongho looked at a direction & you traced to where he was looking at. Youngmin was standing against the wall outside your classroom glaring at Dongho & walked into the classroom.

Dongho rolled his eyes,"See you later" he cleared his throat & went into his classroom.

You smile & walked to your class.

_
"_________-ah, are you okay now?" Hyeri asked.

"Yeap" you nodded. "Good" Amy smiled.

You looked at Youngmin & he looked away. whats wrong with him? he's always the one who look the brightest every morning..' you thought.

_
From: Eli

YAHHH!!!!! SHIN DONGHO! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE WITHOUT US!!! YOU'RE A DEAD MEAT NOW!

Dongho smirked as he saw a text from Eli.

From: Dongho

Going to school with you hyungs are very boring! Im not scared, try me. xP

"Aish this rotten kid, AISHHHH JINJJA!" Eli grew red in anger.

_
"Are you okay?" you asked Youngmin. He ignored you.

"yah~ why are you not answering??"

"Im okay." he replied.

"Aigoooo~ whats wrong with this friend of mine? He's always smiling & now he's not. Aigoo~ you look cute when you smile..." you looked at him but he was still facing the other side avoiding eye contact.

'what?friend? ... I dont want to be your friend' , "I dont want to be cute" he replied.

"Youngmin hyung!" Kwangmin called, "Come here"

Youngmin stood up & walked to Kwangmin who is standing outside the classroom, "Annyeong" he said.

You pouted & went to the washroom.

"YAH! where did you go yesterday after school?you btch, stop flirting will you? you're pissing me off. " Minjung said rudely

You ignored her & continued walking to the washroom.

"YAH!" Soojung shouted & you still ignore them

"This b!tch..-" Minjung walked agressively & pushed you down.

"STAY AWAY FROM YOUNGMIN!" She shouted.

It was embarrassing, everyone were staring at you & the evil twins.

"Why must I? He's my friend." you replied & walked away.


Minjung was about to chase you but Soojung stopped her, " Unnie, let her be. She's gonna regret saying that one day." she smirked.

_

You are doing the assignments from your teacher.

"Oh yes, Meet & Greet!" Hyeri slammed your table causing you to gasped in shock.

"Yahhh~ can you pleassee stop doing like this to me? I think Im going to get a heart attack soon. Wae?" you asked.

"Meet & Greet! Meet & Greet! Autograph! I bought the tickets, go with me!" she cheered happily.

"How about Amy?" you asked.

"Told her earlier, she agreed. YIPPEEE~~~, how about you? come with me, come with us!"

"okay,When is that?"

"Tomorrow, after school!" she grinned

"okay",you continued with your work.

_

After lessons ended-

You looked at Youngmin , he wasnt looking at you so you just walk out of class.

"Bye Hyeri, bye Amy!" you walked out of the classroom & saw Dongho waiting for you outside your classroom.

"OMONA~ Isnt that Dongho??"
"The kingka~ Ahh~ ! "
"He look so cool~"

The girls whispered as they past by you.

"Hey" said Dongho.

"Annyeong.. why are you here?"

"urmm... I was waiting for a friend but he's not here." he said.

"Oh, okay.. bye" you waved & walk away.

"Waiit!" said Dongho.

"ne?"

"Err.. since my friend dont turn up.. Im going home too." he said.

"Let's go together then" you smiled.

Youngmin look at the two of you

"Let's go hyung!" said Kwangmin.

He glanced the two of you & left.

_

Dongho was eating his lolipop & he offered you another lolipop.

"I dont really like sweet things but thanks" you took the lolipop & ate it .

"Why dont you like eating sweet stuffs?"

"I dont know. I prefer spicy food." you smiled.

" Same as Min Ah, she loves eating spicy food too."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Aniyo, I don't like spicy stuffs."

"YAH DONG-" Kibum didnt finish his sentence when Xander cupped his mouth,

"Look, it's Dongho & ________, right??" he whispered.

"You're right.. omo~ what is going on here??" Eli said.

"Let them be then.." said Kiseop.

"Mwo??!" asked Kibum looking shocked.

"Just let your gay brother go will you?" Eli said.

"MWO??! GAY?! Come here you-"

"Yah, Im your hyung!" Eli smacked Kibum's head.
"YAH~ That hurts" Kibum rubbed his head.

 

_
ANNYEONG READERS! :DDDDDD
Heehehehehehe, Im super happy now even though my throat hurts.

Guess what? YESTERDAY I WENT FOR B1A4 MEET & GREET! Well, I was at th 2nd storey taking video & pictures of them.. GONGCHAN IS SUPER CUTE! ALL OF THEM WAVED AT MY SIDE & I DID A FLYING KISS at Baro & HE DID IT BACK!!! HE BLEW A KISS TO ME! *O* I was shouting& screaming all the way until my voice hurts now. -.- I cant even drink water because Im fasting now. :/

Tell me if you want to see the video. LOLOL. I zoom-ed in because I was at the 2nd storey & can only see the heads. But I caught some parts when they waved at my side & did an aegyo! ^^ WEEEEEEE~!

 

& The picture above this chapter, they did that too after the meet&greet session. CUTE RIGHT?! OMG. kay, stop it. :/

 

I waited for them since 12pm even though the meet&greet starts at 7pm! OMG.

 

 

And Im sorry if this chapter is not so good.

XOXO, readers! ^^

 

 

C&R:



 iheartchicken  - Heyhey! ^^ nyahahhaa, I miss eating bubble gums.. Coz I cant eat it here in my country -.- Updated! <3 uwaaaaa~ you're still enjoying your holiday.. There's no such things as summer holiday here.. coz there's only rainy & sunny day here.. hhehee, enjoy your holidays ! You still have freedom during weekends, so dont worry. ;)

 

falachen34  - Thanks <3

 

Thanks for commenting <3 ^^