O.K, Let's Fly!

A whole new beginning.

O.K! :D

http://youtu.be/g3ohJA6glD8 

 

 

_
"Friday~" you yawned & dragged yourself to the bathroom.

After bathing, you walked to school with Hana.

"Hey" said a familiar voice, Dongho.

"Oh, hi Dongho" you smiled. Hana looked at you blankly,"Unnie, another friend?"

You nodded,"He's Dongho"

"Annyeonghaseyo Dongho oppa" Hana said cutely.

"Tch, Hana, can you please stop acting cute to all those good-looking oppa?" you joked.

Dongho chuckled, "good-looking?"

You look at him in disgust, "Wae? dont be too happy with that compliment of mine. tch" you punched his shoulder softly.

_

The four guys peeked at you & Dongho walking from behind.

"yahyah, he leave us again!" Kibum whined.

"Aish, let them be.Kibum , are you jealous or something?" Eli guessed.

"aniyo, I cant let this continue" Kibum shook his head

"Yah, what are you going to do?" asked Kevin asked

"DONGHO! DONGSAENG-AH~!" He shouted & ran towards you,Dongho & Hana.

"Yah, Kibum! " Kiseop called him .

_

'hyung?' Dongho heard Kibum's voice calling him, 'aish, jinjja~'

"Dongho-ah~ Why must you leave us? " Kibum asked.

"Yah, hyung! whats with that question? " Dongho looked at him in disguse.

"Neo pabo aniya?!" Eli smacked Kibum's head.

"HYUNG! ITS THE SECOND TIME YOU SMACKED MY HEAD ALREADY!" Kibum rubbed his head.

" It's because I like to smack your head." Eli winked & everyone laughed, even Hana.

"Oh, annyeong ________!Who is this?" Kibum asked pointing at Hana.

"Ah~ My yo-dongsaeng. Her name is Hana." you smiled.

"Annyeong Hana-ah, My name is Kibum oppa.. this is Eli oppa, Kevin oppa & Kiseop oppa" Kibum gestured his hands to his hyungs.

Hana walked to her school & you are still walking with the 5 kingkas to school.

As soon as you stepped in the school, all you could hear was gossips of the girls in school.

"what the hell? Why is she with them?"
"Isnt she with Youngmin? I saw them going out together"
"She's a !"
"OMO, OMO, do you see that? Who is she?"
"Aww~ she so lucky"
_

 

SooJung&Minjung just get off their car when she saw you with Dongho & his hyungs.

"Yah, that btch again?! Why is she with another guy now?" Minjung crossed her arms.

"Unnie, she's walking with the.. new kingka of the school right?! OMO!" Soojung gasped,"Playgirl huh? Unnie, I pity you... She's totally a , a BTCH." Soojung stomped her feet.

_

You felt uncomfortable as you listened to the gossips,

"Im going to my class now, please excuse me" you excused yourself.

"Wait a minute. Go with me. Our class is just next door right?" Dongho said.

"Ah~ urm, next time then, annyeong!" you ran to class.

"Hyung! look what you've done." Dongho said.

"Not me it's Kibum" Kiseop pointed at Kibum

"Dongho-ah, do you like _______?"

"Absolutely not! We're just friends. " Dongho look pissed off.

"Okay, okay" Kibum grinned.

_

"Good morning Youngmin!" you smiled widely.

"Hey" he smiled.

You stopped & went to him, "Are you okay now? Why do you look so down yesterday?"

"Nothing, Im okay now" he smiled.

"hah, good. Talk to you later" You smiled again & sat at you seat.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~! Im so excited now~ I cant wait for later.Let's go do some fanboards!"Hyeri cheered.

"Im busy now.." you said.

"Araso, araso~ ", Hyeri turned to Amy & they did the fanboards.

_

After school ended, you, Hyeri & Amy went to the mall for the meet&greet session.
Since the three of you came early, you stood at the most front of the queue.

"OMO, looks like we're too early" Amy said & you nodded.

"Hmmm" Hyeri looked at her watch,"about 4 hours more to go."

As time passed, many fans came, gathered in the mall & the queue became longer.

3 hours later..

"Ahhhh~! My leg hurts & we cant sit!" Amy whined.
"Amy-ahh~ bare with it. 1 hour more, HWAITING!" she showed her fist.
"AIGOOOO~ IM HUNGRY~~" you rubbed your stomach as it growled.
"Later, I'll treat ll of you for dinner okay?"
"I'll have to work tomorrow" you pouted,"OMO, & the weather is soo cold."you rubbed your arms & checked your bag. "ahhh~ moyaaaa~~ , I forgot to bring my jacket. Im so going to get flu tomorrow." you said worriedly.

1hour passed & all of your stand at the position. Hyeri took out a small fanboard rom her bag & it's written,

B1A4 HWAITING!
JINYOUNG,SANDEUL,BARO,CNU,GONGCHAN, SARANGHAEYO!

Your eyes widden when you see the fanboard.
'B1A4?' you questioned yourself.You didnt know that Sandeul was your brother's stage name.


'Wait a minute. If Junghwan oppa was in this group... where is his name?? aiish, I must have heard wrong when Junghwan oppa said he was in a group.But what is oppa's group name again? It sounds like B1A4.. aish~ CONFUSING!'

"YAH, ______-ah~ are you daydreaming again~~??" Hyeri waved her hands in front of your face.

"Oh? what did you say?"

"Aigooo~ always daydreaming."she poked your head.

_

3o minutes to B1A4's arrival,

'O.K, LET's FLY~~

B1A4~ OH~ OH~ COME CLOSER BABY!'

As the song played through the speakers, fans started to scream, cheered & sang with the song. It was loud even Hyeri shouted .

Your jaw dropped, 'Im sure this is oppa's song... omo, ottokae??' you covered your mouth.

'LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME, LOVE ME LOVE ME, BABY!~'

Hyeri & the fangirls shouted. You looked at the stage & your eyes is about to pop out when you saw Junghwan oppa. "OPPA?!" you screamed

"Ne? eodi??" Amy looked around. You shook your head, with your mouth open.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THEY'RE COMING!!!~~" a group of fangirl ran into the mall.

All the girls shouted together.

Soon, 5 handsome guys went in & the scream was louder.

"BARO!!!!!! OPPAAAAA!!"   "SANDEUL-AH!!!"  "JINYOUNG OPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
"CNU!! CNU!!CNU!!" "GONGCHAN, SARANGHAE!!!"

The girls behind you shouted.

"Jung..Hwan.. oppa." you whispered.

The guys went up the stage & waved to their fans.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO, B1A4 IMNIDA" the introduced themselves.

You just payed attention to your oppa but he didnt seem to notice you.

"BARO, BARO!" a girl from behind shouted & one of the guy turned to you & waved, smiling at you.

You blinked your eyes a few times & he winked at you.

"OMO." you whispered.
He giggled & looked away & waved at other fans.

_

Then the five of them sat on a chair & a table in front of them.

One by one, fans walked up the stage to shake hands & get a autographed album from them. Some of them also gave presents.

You, Hyeri & Amy walked up the stage. You shaked hands with them, even the guy who winked at you.

"Annyeonghaseyo" he said. "Annyeonghaseyo" you replied.

You turn to shake hands with your oppa & he looked up, "______? he whispered.

You smiled, "are you Sandeul? Annyeonghaseyo, ______ imnida."you acted like you dont know him because Hyeri was just beside you.

He showed a questioned look .You bit your lips & shook your head telling him that you dont want him to say it out loud.

"Oh, ne" he smiled back, signed his name on an album & gave it to you.

_
After the Meet&greet session,

"IT'S FUN ISNT IT?! GONGCHAN IS SSOOOOOOOOO CUTE!" Hyeri cheered

"Yeahyeah~~~ " Amy sighed.
"I'll treat all of you to dinner, lets go!" Hyeri said.

Your phone vibrated.

From: Junghwan Oppa <3

________ah, can you meet me behind the mall now? :)

 

 

_
 
This chapter.. is RANDOM! My randomness, omg. maybe it's because of what happened two days ago.. O_O
~KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME , KILL ME KILL ME, BABY! ~
~IM CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY, NOW~

Well, I lose my commenters.
But I have a faithful commenter at least ! :)
Only 1 comment in a day... nevermind. :))

 

C&R:

iheartchicken  - Hehe, in Singapore. Well, we cant eat bubblegums but we can eat it secretly.. In Singapore, there's not even one shop which sells bubble/chewing gums... only when I go overseas, then i get to eat a lot of it! :) In singapore there's only like 4 weeks of holiday, June holiday. we dont have the 4 seasons here.... :/ too bad. Youngmin is just jealous.. keke. hmm. Im still unsure whether to make Dongho like you/ ______ or not.. :)) Anyways, thanks for commenting. Updated for you! ^^