Meeting new oppas

A whole new beginning.

Please listen to this while reading <3 thankyouu
.http://youtu.be/_1HBuERgzAo
Bling Girl - B1A4
 

In the waiting room after the meet & greet-

"AHHHHH~ IM SO TIRED!" CNU said while stretching his arms.

"At least we had fun.. Did you see the crowd? uwaaa~~ " Gongchan grinned.

"One fan caught my attention.." Baro smiled.

"Ohhhh~" the others teased, "Whoo??" asked Sandeul. All sat closer to Baro.

"kekeke~ I wont tell you, it's my secret." , Baro said.

"Ahhh~ moya~~ Hyung , youre really.. bad." Gongchan pouted.

"Channie Maknae, your aegyo dont work on me" he crossed his arms.

"Wait a minute. ______. I'll be right back." Sandeul look at his phone.

"Whats wrong?" asked CNU

"My sister.. I'll be back." he said & left

"YAH Sandeul! The car is arriving soon!" Jinyoung shouted.

_

"Oppa, why?" you asked.

"_____-ah, why are you here? Ah, dont tell me.. you're a fan of B1A4? Yaahhhhh~"he smiled widely.

"Aniya, my friend invited me. She even paid for the tickets." you said.

"Yaaaah~ your friend? She dont know about our relationship, right?"

"Ani." you shook your head

"Sandeul-ah, ppalli~ the car -" Baro was about to finish his sentence but stopped when he saw you.

"You- ... Baro, this is your.. sister?" he pointed at you.

"Ne, wae??"

"Annyeonghaseyo, ________ imnida" you bowed & smiled

Baro smiled,"Annyeong.. ________-sshi, why dont you come with us? We dont have anymore schedule after this." he said.

"Yah, Baro, what are you talking? That's so random." Sandeul look at him weirdly

"As a brother, you should spend some time with your sister, right? yah, be quick" Baro winked & left.

"______-ah, lets go" Sandeul tapped your shoulder.

"eodi? your dorm?" you asked. He nodded.

"B-but-" before you finish your sentence, Sandeul dragged you to the van.

You peek your head into the van & saw 3 guys staring at you but Baro was smiling.

"Come on in" Baro said.

You slightly nodded & went in.

"This is my sister, ______." said Sandeul.

"Annyeonghaseyo" you smiled.

"What is you age??"Gongchan asked, smiling like a fool.

Before you speak Sandeul replied, " She a year younger than you, MAK.NAE."

"Aww..~ I cant call her unnie thenn..." Gongchan pouted again.

CNU poked Gongchan's head,"Aigoo~ always showing your aegyo."

"_______, who do you like the most in our group?" asked Baro.

"Obviously me" said Sandeul, pathetically.

"YAh, could you please keep quiet & let her answer?" Baro said looking pissed off.

"Ahh.. Im not sure..I dont really know.." you rubbed the back of your neck.

"moya? you mean you dont really know us? Then why did you come to our meet & greet...-"

Again, Sandeul interrupted,"To see me. Isnt that obvious?"

"Yah, Sandeul. One more time you interrupt me again, I'll tape your mouth." Baro said.

"tch. araso, araso~" Sandeul nodded & stick his tongue out.

Minutes past-

"We're heeeereee!" Gongchan cheered.

"Yah, Maknae. Stop shouting, you're so irritating" Jinyoung said. "ne~" Gongchan replied & hung his head.

The 6 of you walk up the stairs & Jinyoung entered a code before going in.

As he open the door, you look around & their dorm is very spacious.. But there's many clothes hanging around.

"Want a drink?" Baro offered a can of drink.

"Sure, thank you" you accept the drink & Baro sat beside you.

"Ah- Ah-ACHOOO!~" you sneezed loudly, 'Oh myy.. why is it so cold??' you thought.

"Are you okay? You seem to have flu. Let me get you some medicine.." he was about to stand but you grabbed his wrist, "Gwaenchana, Its going to be fine tomorrow." you showed an assuring smile, "Thanks for the concern, Baro-sshi"

"Baro- mwo? Baro Sshi? no,no. Call me baro oppa. " he grinned. "Ne.Baro op-pa." you said awkwardly & smiled.

He smiled & patted your head.

"YAAH, BARO HYUNG! DONT FLIRT WITH MY SISTER!" Sandeul shouted from his room.

Baro rolled his eyes & smiled at you, "Im going to wash up, bybye" he walked to the bathroom

_

Sandeul texted his other brothers,

To: Joon Hyung; Taeil Hyung; Taefung Hyung

HYUNG! Let's have a party todaaay! ________ is here in my dorm! POTLUCK! Bring your own food when you come. meeeehrong! :P

 

"kekeke~" he giggled.

After texting them, he went to the living room & saw you sleeping on the couch.

"sleeping already?Is she that tired?" he furrowed his eyebrow.

_

"SHHHHHH~ ______ is sleeping" Sandeul whispered as his hyungs came in.

_

30 minutes later..

"yah, is that your sister?"

"Jinjja? uwaaa~"

"Aish.. shikeuro. You'll wake her up"

"Just my type"

"She's kinda cute."

All you could hear was whisperings. You opened your eyes slowly & you gasped as you see 14 guys staring at you except for your 4 brothers & the members of B1A4.

Your eyes are going to pop out anytime.

"_______-ah, You're awaaaaaaaake!" Gongchan cheered.

"Yah. Im supposed to say that" Sandeul knocked Gongchan's head.

You chuckled at Gongchan's silliness & stopped. You look at the unfamiliar guys again.

"Oppa, who are these guys?" you murmured.

"It's our members, ____-ah" Joon said.

"Ahh~soo many.. guys.." you looked at them. "Annyeonghaseyo, _______ imnida" you slightly bowed.

"Yah, you guys should introduce yourselves."Taeil said.

All of them introduced themselves.

A guy was smilling at you, " Im Mir & I've seen you before" he winked.

"Ne?? when?" you gave him a questioned look as you tilt your head.

"Urm.. during the 'Golden Star Concert' " he said.

"ah~~" you smiled

"IT'S PARTY TIME!" Sandeul said as he walk into the guest room with snacks.

"I want soju." G.O said.

"Yah!" Joon knocked his head,"No soju tonight. My sister's here"

~Oh.Oh.Oh Oh.Oh.Oh Oh.Oh.Oh , boys & girls~

Zico phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"ah, ne. ne. Ne~ kamsahamnida."

He hangs up.

"Hyung" he called Taeil.

"Wae?" Taeil said.

"We.. need.. to go now. There's gonna be an interview today, remember?"

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!" he messed up his hair, "I- We just got here!" he looked pissed off.

"Gwaenchana oppa, urm.. if that's the case, you should go. Its important anyway~ But.." you mumbled.

Taeil gave you a questioned look.

"Can I go to your dorm one day, oppa?" you look at Block B & their mouth was wide open.

"Our dorm is.. a" Kyung mumbled

"Mess." U-Kwon continued.

"ayyye~ I can clean up for you" you grinned.

"Its going to be uncomfortable for me..." Jaehyo murmured.

"Wae? ahh~ it's because you didnt wear any shorts & you are always half around the dorm, right?" Kyung said.

"YAH! what are you talking about.." Jaehyo cheeks grew red.

"YAH, we need to go noww~ Manager hyung will throw tantrum at us if we dont turn up!" Kyung panicked

_

Block B left. There's only X-5, B1A4, MBLAQ.

Hours passed & the guys were crazy laughing, telling jokes.

"I need to go home now oppa. Thanks for today, I really had fun!" you smiled.

"Stay for an hour more. We'll send you home" Joon said.

You looked at the time, "It's already 10 i have to work the next day, oppa. We'll meet soo okay oppa?"

You head towards the door & pressed the lift button.

You heard footsteps from behind & turned to see Baro walking towards you.

"Baro oppa, why are you here? Going somewhere?"

"Yeap, going to.... send you" he gave you a warm smile which manage to melt you heart away.

"You dont have to... I can walk by my-"

"No way. You know it's dangerous to walk alone. Im going to the supermarket anyway."

"Oh okay.."

_

You place your palm on your forehead because you had a headache, 'why is it so hot?'

"_____-ah, are you okay?" Baro asked, concern.

"Just a slight headache." you gave him an assuring smile.

"Okay.. So how's school lately?"

"Fine. New friends.. one of them is your fan, oppa."

"Really? Should I give her my autograph?"

"mwo? haha, she just got it just now.. she was just in front of me during the meet&greet"

"Ah~ I forgotten" he scratched the back of his neck."

Baro walk you to the bus stop, you turned to him

"Gomawo oppa. I had a fun day today."

"Mianhae, I cant send you home. I would have if I have a car."

"I should wait till you ahve your driving license then."
The bus came on time,

"Annyeong oppa! Gomawo!" you waved before you walk into the bus.

"Take Care, _____-ah!" he waved.

You walk towards an empty seat & sat down.

You closed your eyes & pressed your palm on your forehead, 'this is going to be a bad headache.'

 

_
BOOOOOOOOOO!

 

Im sorry for not updating!
Im sooooooo tired these days.
my common test. I know I'll fail my science.
I FORGOT TO BRING MY CALCULATOR ON THAT DAY!
dies*

I'll try my best to update whenever i can alright? <3 ^^

C&R ! <3

 

iheartchicken - :) Actually the longest holiday here is the december holiday. it's 1 and a half month. Of course there's other holidays . :) DONGHO IS ALWAYS CUTE RIGHT~? :DD My favourite member is actually Jinyoung but I changed to Baro since he blew a kiss & waved at me ^^ HEHEHEHHEE~~ Baro is <3 . Who's your favourite? ;) Sorry for the late update & thanks for encouraging me ! <3  updated ! <3

 

crystal_chong   - Hello new reader! ^^ :DD  Thanks for liking it <3 Updated! :D  PPYONG!~~~ ^^

 

 


 


 

 YouUYou