CLASS CAMP PART 2.

A whole new beginning.

http://youtu.be/ikNzJYTLvfs

 FT Island - I confess

_________________________

“I actually… li-” he said nervously.

“BOOOOOOO!~ IVE CAUGHT THE BOTH OF YOU!!!” Donghyun shouted.

“AH!” you shouted, You accidentally hit your head on the chair.

‘SH.T  . Iwas reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally close to confessing’ Youngmin thought.

“Thanks hyung” he patted Donghyun’s shoulder. “Wae?” he asked.

 

_

After everyone was caught,

“YOROBUN! It’s currently 10pm, before you guys go to sleeeeppp~, what games or activity you guys want to play tomorrow?” asked Haera.

“Truth or dare!”  “CAMPFIRE!” “STORY TELLING OF GHOST STORIES!”

“Okay,okay, let’s play that tomorrow then! Goodnight guys, I need to sleep. So tired..” Eun mi left.

You, Hyeri & Amy went to the classroom to sleep.

“Ya, _____. Are you still awake?” Hyeri asked. “yeah, why?” you cant see Hyeri since it’s dark.

“You still haven’t answer my question earlier. You have a crush on someone right? Someone in the class?” she asked.

“How do you know?” you asked. “Of course I know. I realized that you always blush when you see .. Youngmin?” she asked.

“No ~ I always blush.. ”

“Okay, whatever..  let’s talk tomorrow. Goodnight!” with that, she slept soundly.

You’re not even sleepy. Something has been bothering you. The flashbacks about about how you fell on Youngmin, Youngmin winked at you when he’s not even the murderer & when he grabbed your waist.

‘Something’s weird.. does he..like me too? Tch. Nonsense! Wait. He wanted to say something to me when we get caught. He didn’t finish his sentence.’ You thought.

You manage to find your way to the rooftop garden even though  it’s dark. You leaned against the pillar & look at the scenery around the neighborhood. 

You could see your apartment. ‘Hana-ah, Nara-ah, I miss you.’ You took out your wallet & looked at a picture of your family. ‘Omma, appa, I miss you too much.’ you sigh & a tear rolled down on your cheeks.

Suddenly the light was on,“______?” someone asked. You turned ,“Youngmin?” “Ne.” Youngmin stood beside you.

“Are you crying?” he asked. “No.. I just miss my family” you smiled. 

“Youngmin, can I ask you something?” “sure go on”

“Do you ever wonder why the sky is blue?”

He laughed, “Ya, it would look weird in orange”

“How about yellow?” you asked again “Annoying”

“Why cant it be green?”   “Grass are green & green are gross” “Green is nature.” You said.

“Do you even wonder about the big stuff?” you tilt your head . “Big Stuff? Elephants? No.”

“Tch. Not that…” you laughed “I mean like, why are we here on this planet & not Mars? Have you ever wonder about that??”

“Because.. you’re here. That’s why I’m here.” “What?” you look at him.

“You’re not very philosophical are you?” you asked tilting your head

“Nope, Im full-o-knowical.” He replied laughing.

You laugh even though it doesn’t sound funny to you. “err, what do you want to say earlier?” you asked.

“earlier? When?” “ When we was playing hide and seek?” you said.

“Oh..” he looked down. ‘Should I confess? Now?’

“Urm, actually… I just want to.. ask you out.” He said. “Oh.. an outing? Sure, I’ll ask Hyeri & Amy whether they want to go or not.. where are we going?” you asked.

“No. I mean.. only me & you” he look at you. You blushed, “Only us?”

He nodded.”Urm.. sure.But when & where?”you asked, still blushing.

“Urm, Im not sure..How about Sunday?” he suggested

“Im working.. but… my shift ends at 3pm on Sundays.. so it’s possible if it’s after 3”

“urmm, I’ll tell you  tomorrow” he smiled. You nodded.

You look at his direction & saw him looking at you.

His face was getting closer & closer to you. Both of your lips were centimeters away when the light turned off & it was dark.

“I cant see anything!” you shouted. “SHHH~ the others might hear us.”

“Sorry, I think.. we should go to sleep now” you whispered. “Ne? oh, okay, let’s go.”

Since the rooms are just side-by-side, he send you to the classroom door.

“Annyeonghi jumuseyo” He whispered. “Anny-” you paused & your eyes widen when he kissed your forehead.

You blush even more & quickly went into the classroom.  Youngmin giggled & went to sleep.

‘He.. just kissed me?’ you touched your forehead. 

_________________

NOTE! :)  :

1)Okay, I wanna say that I wont be updating that much since I need to finish my holiday assignments by this weekend! :( & school is starting this Monday X_X

ANDWAEEEEEEEE!~ :((

2) My cousin is gonna sleepover to my house tomorrow so I must entertain them from morning till night ! :) Im so sorry.. 'MAYBE' I won't update tomorrow. :/

3) My house is very very weird & creepy these days I mean not these dayss, it all started at about 3 years ago :/

A SHORT STORY TELLING:

.. my sister says that every night she can feel someone pressing her chest causing her to be breathless. Sometimes she can feel like someone lifting her up, floating on air only at night.

&& Last 3 years, when I was sleeping, I can hear a woman humming outside the window early in the morning. I mean like who will sing early in the morning? And right outside the window is where I hang my clothes. there's bamboo poles outside. -.- There's also someone who will cry outside my window at night around 12+ My sisters heard it too. :O

Last week, my cat who sits outside my house always 'meoww' looking at the ceiling & to my window.  isnt it weird to see a cat always meowing at something very loudly? When my sister closes the window, then my cat stop meowing. -.- Seriously, is there evil spirits in my house?? :OO

See how scary my house is? -.- LOLOL. okayy~ Im having goosebumps! :/

 

Thank you bearing with my 'story telling'  ^^

SORRY FOR TALKING TOO MUCH! :/

Urm, please dont un-subscribe is you see me not updating as always & if you find this fic boring .. :(

THANKS FOR READING & I HOPE I GET NEW COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBERS WHEN I COME BACK NEXT TIME! ^^

 

Guys, can i ask you something? For each chapter, did you listen to the link of song that I put above?