CLASS CAMP PART 3 - CAMPFIRE... GHOST?!

A whole new beginning.

Listen to this while reading :)) :

http://youtu.be/Dl_Bs3nJj6A

T-Max - Paradise      

You woke up early in the morning, as usual.

Everyone were still sleeping soundly. You tip-toed out of the classroom trying not to wake anyone up.

You walked through the hallway & to the boy’s room. You saw Youngmin sleeping, ‘Like an angel.’ You automatically smiled.

“BAH!” , Minwoo jumped out of nowhere, “Why are you here?” he asked. He looked at the direction you looked at, “Ahh~  looking at Youngmin?” he asked.

“Ahahaa, aniyo~” you laugh awkwardly, “got to go, byee” you waved & ran to the rooftop garden, you chuckled, ‘I still remember this place.. yesterday night~’ you thought smiling.

“iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” you heard someone yawned, “Omo, Youngmin? I thought you were sleeping?” you tilt your head.

“Ah~ so what Minwoo said was right? You were looking at me, sleeping?” he smiled.

“No. I was looking at someone else.. aigooo~ I need to bathe, byee” you left.

_

The day went smoothly, all of your classmates played games & had fun until night comes.

Everyone bathed & gathered at the field in circle. It was campfire time! & of course there’s a fire in the middle of the circle.

“So..let’s start. What should we doo??” you classmate asked.  “How about playing truth or dare??” Hyeri suggested.

“Okayy~~~!” the others cheered. “So who will start first?” Donghyun asked.

“Since Hyeri suggested playing truth or dare, Hyeri will start first.” Haera said.

“Okay, sure~” she look at you in a erted way & smirked.

‘Don’t tell me she’s gonna say about my crush…’

“I’ll start with… ____!” she pointed at you, “_____-ah, is it true that you have a crush on someone in the class? Truth or dare?” she asked, showing her toothy smile.

“Dare” you answered quickly.” “urm.. I dare you to…  do a chicken dance for us!” she grinned.

“Whatt? Dance like a chicken?” you asked.

“No, I mean chicken dance! You don’t even know chicken dance?” she asked. You shook your head.

You stood up  & just flap your arms . All your classmates laughed. You laughed awkwardly.

Youngmin chuckled & stood up, “Like this, follow me” he danced. You followed what he did. “Thanks for helping me.” you thanked him.

He winked. Your heart skipped a beat.

 

Then you asked Amy a question, Amy asked a classmate, a classmate asked another & the another asked Kwangmin & Kwangmin asked Youngmin,

“Youngmin-ah, did you confess your feelings to your crush already?” he grinned. “ooooo~” all of classmates teased. You looked down in disappointment, ‘crush? He has a crush on someone already?’ you thought.

“Not yet but soon” he answered straightly. “woooo.” everyone teased again. “shut up” Youngmin has a serious look on his face. He looked at you & saw you looking sad. ‘tch, it’s you, ____-ah.’

“JJA~  Let’s play other games. It’s getting boring~” a classmate complained.

“How about a story-telling about ghost stories?” Jeongmin suggested.

“Good idea~ anyone has a story to share??” Hyunseong asked. “Wait. I need the washroom for a while.” Hyeri stood up & went to the washroom running. After Hyeri was gone,

“Ya, guys do you about this school? I heard that before this school was built.. this place used to be a cemetery.” Amy whispered. The rest of the classmates gasped.

“They said that this place is actually haunted. A girl hanged herself on the big tree beside the cafeteria near the girls washroom” she whispered again.

_

Hyeri walked into the washroom which is near to the cafeteria & turn on the lights. After relieving herself, she looked at the mirror, singing. Suddenly the toilet door was opened, “ ____-ah, why are you here?” she asked.

You just kept quiet & went into one of the cubicle in the washroom, “I’ll wait for you~” Hyeri said.

 

After minutes of waiting,

“______-ah, what takes you so long inside there??” she complained. There was no response.

“Ya, ______!” she pushed the door of the cubicle, “_____?”

“What the-? I saw her walking into the cubicle a moment ago.. where is sh- , wait.” She cupped . “AHHH~!!!” she shouted & ran to the field.

_

“They also said that-“ Amy didn’t finish her sentence when Hyeri was screaming & running towards your direction.

“Yah, _____. Why are you here?? Did you go to the toilet just now??” Hyeri said in fear, panting.

“Ne? No.. Im here since just now” you looked at her in confusion. “OMO, then who is inside the washroom just now??!!” she shouted.

All of your classmates’ eyes widened. “What happened?” you asked. “I- I saw you walking into the cubicle.. y-your shirt” she pointed at your shirt, “You wore a long white dress just now & your face look pale…” she said in fear.

“whaaaaaaat?!” you gasped. “Omo, could it be the..” Amy guessed. Suddenly there was a strong wind & the fire was off. 

You look at Hyeri & Amy, “RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!”,all of your classmates ran to the room.   

_

Hyeri was shivering & the girls were crowding around Hyeri, “Hyeri-ah, are you okay?” you asked. “That girl I saw, it’s not you?” she asked.

You shook your head. “Could it be the gi-”Amy didn’t finish her sentence when you hit her shoulder lightly. “It’s all right.. have a rest. Maybe it’s just your imagination..” you comforted her.

She nodded. “Okay, goodnight girls, GO TO SLEEP! GOODNIGHT!” you off the lights. 

___

THAT PICTURE ABOVE, IS AMY(LEFT) & HYERI(RIGHT) :DD 
 This chapter is also random :D I feel like putting some scary parts into the camp! :)
I cant concentrate on my assignments so I did this chapter :DD
ART IS KILLING MEE! I need to draw 10 + 1 drawings for prep work!
UGSWJKDLKEJD:L! I hate my art teacher. There's art this monday! & I havent draw even 1 drawing yet! URGH, KILL ME NAAWW~! X_X
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS! & NEW SUBSCRIBERS! ^^ <3
THANK YOU SOOOO SOOO MUCHIE! C: keke~
I hope you'll continue to comment &.. sorry if there's any error. I was rushing to do this one for y'all ^^  XOXO~  - Faniel