His second confession

A whole new beginning.

http://youtu.be/uTrL7n83424 

 "Im freaking going to hate this day." Youngmin said to the mirror, fixing his hair.

"Yah, YOUNGMIN! You reallyy... Aishh. I dont care. Im going to confess to them that I hate her!" he stuck his tongue out at his reflection, "BLUEK."

"Hyung, what are you doing? we are going to be late." Kwangmin leaned against the door crossing his arms.

"As if I care?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "Hyung~ Can I not go?"

"Too bad dongsaeng-ah~"Youngmin patted Kwangmin's shoulder.

_

Youngmin went into the restaurant along with his parents & Kwangmin.

The guard opened the door & the twins saw the Park family . The evil twins were waiting eagerly & they smile as they saw the Jo Twins.

'Tch. What is she doing? Yah, no matter how hard you try to be pretty, you cant be. Coz your attitude .' Youngmin thought.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo Mr & Mrs.Park." your parents bowed.

Youngmin & Kwangmin slightly bowed. Youngmin shot a death glare at Minjung but she was enjoying it. 'B*tch.' Youngmin thought.

"Have a sit" said Mrs.Park.

Soojung was smiling widely but Kwangmin stuck his tongue out & looked away.

"So.. why did you call us here?" said Mr.Jo

"Actually,we thought of an early engagement between our daughters & your sons." Mrs.Park said shamelessly.

'Are they stupid? trying to ruin their daughter's future?' The Jo twins thought.

Mrs.Jo was about to sip on her coffee but stopped,"Pardon? w-when?"

"Maybe.. after their graduation?" Mrs.Park said.

"Yeobo~" Mr.Park whispered in disagreement. "Mwo? After graduation?" Mr.Jo eyes widden

"Yes, before entering college." she nodded.

'Is she maaaaaaaaaad?!' Youngmin thought he was going crazy.

"But, but, why all of a sudden.. you-"

"Its better this way so that they cant separate." Mrs.Park smirked at Youngmin.

'WHAT?! I WANT TO BE FREE FROM THAT B*TCH! YOU IDIOT!' Youngmin screamed in his mind.

Mrs.Jo suddenly thought of Youngmin & you, 'I dont want my child to marry with just any ordinary girl.' she shook her head, "Fine then. We'll have the engagement after their graduation." declared Mrs.Jo

"Yeobo?" "Omma!"

The Jo Twins glared at the two stupid evil twins. The girls were smiling from ear-to-ear,satisfied & they were happy at the thought of the engagement. On the other hand, Mr.Jo & Mr.Park were shocked & they actually disagree but kept quiet. The Jo twins? Well, of course they're screaming their lungs out, not wanting to be the evil twins fiance.

'No, this is wrong. I can't let this happen. This is not the right way to live. This is MY life.' Youngmin thought.

'Jo Youngmin, Don't you ever dare to do something else. You're soon to be mine.' Minjung thought.

"I disagree." Youngmin stood up. "Youngmin-ah~ Sit down!" Mrs.Jo demanded but he ignored.

"To be honest, I hate this whole idea of the arranged-engagement & whatever future plans which have to do with Minjung. I want freedom. I have my own life to live. I'm sorry, I like someone else & not Minjung. If you insist of doing this, dont count me in.Im sorry, please excuse me." Youngmin announced & left the room.

"Hyung! Wait for-" "JO KWANGMIN! YOU BETTER NOT FOLLOW YOUR BROTHER!" Mrs.Jo warned. Kwangmin pouted.

_

"I can't believe omma did this to me." Youngmin grew red as he walks out of the restaurant in a fast speed.

'I know I need her.' Youngmin too his phone out.

To: _______

Can you meet me for a while? I'll be waiting at the park the previous time we met.

_

It was 10pm,


"Good night , Gomo" you bowed & went into your room .

"Unnie, you got a text." Hana handed you your phone.

Can you meet me for a while? I'll be waiting at the park the previous time we met.

- Youngmin

'Why would he want to meet me?' you put on your cardigans & went out to the park.

You didnt really see clearly because you have night blindness but the lamp post helped you a lot. You saw a figure sitting on a bench & walk towards it. "Youngmin?" you tilt your head.

There was no response but the figure stood up & face you.

You narrowed your eyes, "Youngmin, is that you? I cant see you cle-" You stopped when the figure hugged you.

"Youngmin, is that you?"

You heard him sniffed & you know he's crying. "Youngmin?? Are you.. crying?"

"Aniya." his voice cracked . "Liar" you whispered & tried to break the hug but he hugged you tighter, "I don't want you to see me like this. Give me a minute" he said.

"Thanks for always lending your shoulder when I need them." he smiled while wiping his tears away. "Tell me what happened..?"

"Lee ______, I Love you. Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"aissshh~ This time, I'm really serious~" he assured.
Your eyes widden, "What?"

_


 Heyhey! <3 how's the chapter guise? ^^ I hope you LOVE it. ;)
 I think the glass will break & the buildings around me will collapse if I sing right now:O
I seriously need my voice back NAAOW. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I HATE DRINKING FIZZY DRINKS!
Coz Im forced to drink it . I hate it.
Anyways, This monday, I'll be having my so-called 'Math Mock Exam'
Whatever it is, aish~ FISH YOU TEACHER! I hate exams -.- Even if I score well. X_X
 Actually, Idk how many chapters this fic will end up with :/

But my readers are patient right? I hope you guise wont go,

"AHHH! SO MANY CHAPTERS?! THIS IS BORING?! WHY MUST YOU/I/____ BE WITH THIS GUY & NOT THIS ONE?!"


"THIS IS LAME! SO LAME~ (L)"

or
"WHEN IS SHE GOING TO UPDATE?! SO SLOW! UNSUBSCRIBE! *click*"

 ANDWAEEE~! Please dont make me cry guys! Even if I dont update as often, please dont break my heart.
Losing one subscriber is enough for me. :(
Thanks for bearing with my nonsense ! ^^v (but i really mean it )

Sorry for the short chappie :/

 

LOVES <3 ! :

cammers     - I see~ you like Dongho more than Youngmin ? :)

iheartchicken  - Yeahh~ Coz I had nothing to do, so I actually did a very long chapter but split it into two. Hahs :) Wow, the place where you live at sounds very interesting to me ! :DD I hope I can visit there one day :)! It is sure far away from my country. :O ! Haha, thanks for being an understanding & patient reader! ^^ I really appreciate it ! <3 Brothers? Ohh~! I'll try my best to fit them in , okay? :D !

 Cute_Friendly_Girl  - Heyhey! :) Thanks for your concern ^^ YES IT WAS SUPER AWESOME! <3 Haha! Of course we are~ We are crazy over U-Kiss ;) hehehhe! ^^ You'll know it when you read this chappie :) !

youngminnie_lover - Heyaa :) Yeahh, i agree ^^

 

 

THANKS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS GUYS! LOVE YA AS MY KPOP BUDDIES/READERS/FRIENDS! <3 ^^