Nothing.

A whole new beginning.

 

No text, no nothing. You glanced at your phone but Youngmin didnt even text you.

'Is he mad at me??' You thought.

You carried your bag and walked to school.

On your way to school-

“Heya!” Dongho wrapped his hands around your neck. “yeah.” you sighed.

“Yah, whats wrong? Are you okay?”

“urm, nothing’s wrong. No, Im- Yes, Im okay” you smiled.

“AYE~ Something’s not right!” He suspected. You shook your head.

“Wahh, what’s your first class?” he asked.

“urm.. physics?” you guessed. “eww, .” He let out his tongue and you chuckled.

“YAH, Youngmin!” Dongho called out . You freezed looking down.

You slowly look towards the direction Dongho was looking and saw Youngmin with a serious look on his face.

“Urm, I’ll go now. Bye” you left Dongho and ran to the washroom.

“THAT WAS ClOSE.” You panted for breath. ‘But I can’t avoid him all the time.. He’s even in the same class as me, OH MY GOD’

 

After school-

“ It’s next week!”  Jeongmin cheered.

Youngmin sighed.

“That’s it. Today’s our last practice.We’ll make sure our performance will be the most outstanding one among all the others on that day!” Donghyun said confidently.

“YEAAH!” The rest cheered.

“Hyung, why are you so quiet? Is there something that is bothering you right now?”

“Nothing” he mumbled and left the room.

“What’s wrong with him?” Hyunseong said.

“I don’t know.” Said Kwangmin

 

 

 

As you walked home from school, you passed by an arcade.


“New arcade?” you tilt your head, confused. You stepped into the arcade and saw a photo booth that reminded you of the times when you and Youngmin took pictures together.

A couple walked out of the photo booth laughing together.  You sighed and left.

You continue walking but suddenly bumped into someone.

“Oh Im sorry” you bowed and looked at the person . “Oh, Keychain ahjusshi?” you smiled.

He laughed, “Yeah, if that’s my nickname.. Going home from school?” he asked.

You nodded. “hmm, how about I’ll treat you to lunch?” he smiled.

“Ne?”

“You don’t have to worry.. It’s my treat. Haha, we’re neighbours aren’t we?”

“So, what’s your order?”

“urm, black noodles” you smiled.

“Black noodles? HAHA, okay.” He ordered the food and the food arrived in a few minutes time.

 

“So, how was your day in school?” he asked.

“It was.. okay, I guess?”

“You don’t look alright..” he looked at you worriedly. “I fought with a friend of mine..” you sighed.

 “girl friend? Boy friend?” he guessed

“Boy.”

‘Why did I tell him?!!’ you screamed in your head.

“Haha, I see… He must be special to you..  Cheer up, don’t be sad. It wont’s solve the problem..”

“Thanks ahjusshi..” you sighed but manage to force a smile.

“So who do you live with?” he asked.
“I live with my aunt, cousins and my sisters..” you smiled.

“I see..” he smiled.

“How about you ahjusshi?”

His smile faded, “I live alone…”

“Oh.. I see.. Mianhae..”  you bit your lips. “It’s okay~” He smiled again, “Eat up”

 

After chit-chatting with your so called ‘Ahjusshi friend’, he sent you back home.

“We should go out together again hah? Haha, let me be you Fairy god father.” He laughed.

“What?” you laughed, “Alright, thanks for today ahjusshi, bye~” you waved and took the lift.

 

Days passed so fast and your day in school were uncomfortable because you don’t even say a single thing to Youngmin and he did the same thing.

Youngmin was staring at the pictures that the both of you took.

“Youngmin-ah~” Mrs Jo went into the room smiling happily. He quickly hid the pictures and sat up.

“Youngmin-ah, guess what? Your engagement party will take place in 2 weeks time.”

“WHAT?!Unbelievable.”

“You’ll exchange rings with Soojung  at the engagement party.. so, today you’ll have to accompany her to buy the rings and dress..”

“WHAT? – NO!”

“Oh yes, do as I say and get ready now.” With that, she left the room.

 

I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING NOW~ THANKS FOR READING IF YOU REALLY ARE.. ! :) 
Im on HIATUS~ :( Im sorry to dissapoint you readers~ :/

I'll be back to finish this story up and continue with a new one.

AND I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL UPDATE OFTEN IN MY NEXT FIC!~

xoxo  :)