The confession.

A whole new beginning.

Ear Candy [clickclickclick] ;  http://youtu.be/JzAGoyv68-4   

Hana hid behind the walls peeking at youngmin.

You wore  this:

 

You didn’t put any make-up coz you don’t really know how to use one (except the eyeliner) LOL.

“Unnie, who’s that guy?” Hana asked.

“My friend” you replied as you wore your eyeliner.

“Boy..friend?” she tilted her head & you glared at her. “Aigoo~scary~~” she sang & showed an innocent face.

“Tch.” You walked out of the room to the guest room, “So, tell me where we’re going to.” You crossed your arms, smiling.

“Where’s your sister?” Youngmin look around. You turned to your room as you closed it. “Answer me..” you pouted.

“Aish, aren’t you bored sitting at home??” he asked. You shook your head.

“Fine. I am bored. That’s why Im asking you out..” he crossed his arms.

“How about Kwangmin, Donghyun, Jeongmi-”

He cutted your sentence,“They went out without me” he looked down.

“aigoo~” you sighed. “ You’ll go right??” he smiled. You nodded.

_

You sat in the car with Youngmin & both your sisters.  It was a taxi by the way.

“Thank you for asking me out & sorry I have to bring my sisters along, miaan” you hung your head.

“Gwaenchana~ It’s going to be fun.” He smiled. Hana patted your shoulders & whispered to you, “Unnie, your boyfriend is jjang.” She showed her thumbs up.

“Hana-ahh~ this guy is not my boyfriend.” You whispered angrily.

“Wae?” youngmin asked. “Oh, nothing. My sister just complimented you. She said you look.. er.. handsome.” You nodded & smiled.

“Oh, thank you Hana-ah.Call me Youngmin oppa, ne?” he look at Hana, smiling.

Hana nod & chuckled, “Ne~”

_

“We’re herreee~” Youngmin beamed.

“Here? Where?” you looked around & it was a theme park, Lotte World to be exact.

“UWAA~ I want to play, I want to playy~” Hana jumped in joy.


“what are we doing here?” you looked at Youngmin wide-eyed.

“To play & have fun, of course!” he smiled. “Oh. Hehe” you giggled & bit your lowerlips.

“Unnie, Can I ride that??” Hana pointed at the merry-go-round;

 “Let’s goo~” Youngmin carried Hana. Hana was shocked, “Unnie? Let’ride together.” She smiled.

“Unnie cant. Nara cant ride the the merry-go-round” you shook your head & looked at Nara in your arms, “You guys go ahead” you smiled.

Well, you know you cant trust Hana to take care of Nara at the theme parks as she can wander around & get lost.

‘I really want to ride it with Youngmin.. Aishh. Im so childish’ you shook your head.

Youngmin & Hana were enjoying themselves.

Hana & Youngmin waved at you & you waved back.

Suddenly something crossed your mind, ‘why do we look like a family going to a them park together? Omo, Lee ______, you must be crazy. Why do I even think about that? Pabo.’ You gently knocked your head.

_

After the ride-

The four of you went to the shop to look at some cute headbands to wear.

Hana chose a rabbit headband, Youngmin put on a cat headband on your head & he chose a bear headband.

Unfortunately, you cant ride the roller coaster because you brought your sisters along.

Hana look so happy playing with Youngmin.

Time flew so fast & it was already night time.

The four of you ate dinner at Mc Donalds

_

“Let’s go & see the fireworks” he grinned. “Now? Where??” you tilt your head.

“Han River of course” he giggled, “Let’s go” he pulled you.

_
 

“Oppa, where’s the firework?” Hana asked.  Youngmin look at his watch,” 3… 2…….  1!” he looked up in the sky & BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM~!

The firework was the most beautiful thing you see.
Your eyes widened as you look at the fireworks.
Hana close her eyes & ears tightly but after a while, she lets go of it & enjoys it.


You look at Youngmin who was looking at you, “Gomawo” you smiled.

He showed his eye smiled which makes you heart melt..

‘Today is the best day ever’ you smiled.

“Urm, _______?”

“Ne?” you looked at Youngmin.

“I.. I.. like you”,he bit his lower lips. 

_
Finally, a
confession. -.-
Sorry I dont really update much.. I am busy preparing for my coursework next year.
FYI, Im taking the
national exam next year.  So, I'm really really really busy with my schoolwork, miann readers. & I'm alone here. Only 1 comment from a faithful reader.. <3 Thanks a lot to hugmeagain2  for always commenting ! ^^
okayokay, I will try my best to update soon, okay? :D Thanks for those who actually waited for my update.

I really Appreciate it.

BTW,

ALERT! NEW GROUP APPEARING NEXT CHAPTER! ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter. thankyou, loves.