Exams.

A whole new beginning.

http://youtu.be/w1lvGdyyrOM 

Ukiss - Miracle

After you get back from work,

‘Sunday already?’ you skipped to the kitchen.

“AIIISHHH.” Changmin look pissed off.  “Waeyo?” your aunt asked Changmin in concern

“My jacket . It’s torn.” He looked at his torn jacket. “What happened?” you aunt asked again.

“I fought with those suspects for the drug dealers & they stripped my jacket, stupid fools.”

“I can sew! If you want to..” you smiled .  “Take this. Sew it . I need it by today.” He gave you his jacket & went to his room.

“Thank you _____-ah.” You aunt smiled. “Oh, gomo. Thanks for the dresses. Mianhaeyo, I didn’t thank you earlier.” you thanked her & went to your room & sew the jacket. In no time, the jacket was back to its old condition. You gave it to Changmin.

Suddenly you thought of Amy,

[Mini flashback]

“aishh, Im craving for eggrolls…” Amy patted her hands on her stomach.

[End of mini flashback]

_

At the supermarket –

“Eggs, cucumber…. , seaweed.. crab stick.. this & that ..all done. “ you went to the counter to pay for it.

_

On the way home.

You are waiting for the lift when someone tapped your shoulders.

“Junhyung oppa & Kikwang oppa?” you tilted your head.

“Oh, you live here??” Junhyung asked. “Ne. 6th storey.” “No wonder you look familiar!” he smiled.

“We live at the 8th storey.” Kikwang said. “Oh..”

“Who’s this? You sisters?” Kikwang asked. You nodded.

“Annyeong” Junhyung waved. But Hana hid behind you. “Hana-ah , say hello”

“annyeonghaseyo” Hana bowed cutely & hid behind your back again. Junghyung & Kikwang giggled.

“Aww..  she’s so cute” he looked at Nara. “Yeah, she’s Nara, 1 year old.” “oh..”

Then the lift was open & all of you went in.

_

“APPA!~ I want to be in the same class as Kwangmin & Youngmin oppa!” Minjung whined over the phone.

“Mianhae Minjung-ah, that is beyond my control. Appa cant do anything.”

“Aishhh. Then I should just fail all my subjects so I can go to that class right?”

“MINJUNG-AH!” her dad scolded her. “Appaa~~ oppa keep avoiding me in school..” she sighed.

_

The phone rang & Kwangmin picks up the phone, “Yoboseyo? Oh omma. WHAT?!” his eyes widened.

“I don’t want to!” Kwangmin shouted. Youngmin snatches the phone from Kwangmin, “Omma, wae?”

“We’re going to meet the Hyun family this coming Saturday. So prepare yourself & try to look good in front of them” his mum, Mdm Jo said.

 

“ SHIRO. I don’t want to see the twins again! They are already in our school, we see them everyday & now, you want us to meet them?!” Youngmin  jaws dropped.

“Our family future depends on the both of you.  They are the ‘very important person’. And without them, our company will go bankrupt! Their parents have helped us a lot. So please, just once do us a favor.” Mdm Jo spoke.

“Just once.” Youngmin ended the call.

_

You are currently looking through the topics & you just realized that it’s 9pm. You went to sleep early since it’s exam tomorrow.

 

You woke up early & bathe. After changing, you went to the kitchen to prepare eggrolls.

 

_

At School –

The classroom seating arrangement changed since today is an exam day. You look at the sitting arrangement & you seat is just beside Youngmin’s .

Then you saw Hyeri with Amy revising. You smiled.

“YAH!” you scare them. “Tch, cant you see we’re concentrating here?” Hyeri look serious.

“Mian..” you walk to your seat & place your bag. Your other classmates are chit-chatting & shouting around instead of revising.

You turn your head at Youngmin’s direction & he was looking at you. He gasped & turn to look at the window. You giggled. ‘Wait. Did I just smile?’ _____, what’s wrong with you?!’ 

You open the books to revise.

_

The invigilator is distributing the paper around.

“Good Luck” Youngmin whispered. “You too” you smiled. He gulped & look away.

1 hour 15 minutes have passed,

“okay, stop writing & put your pens down” the invigilator announced.

After the papers are collected , it’s lunch tiiiimme~

“So how’s the paper?” You asked Hyeri & Amy

“I hope I’ll pass this time” Hyeri sighed & Amy nodded.

“Aww, it’s okay guys. You did your best. You’ve work hard.” You showed you thumb up.

“By the way, I have eggrolls~ I heard that there’s someone who’s craving for it last Friday~” you grinned & skipped to your seat. You took out your lunch box.

“AHHH! EGG ROLL!!!” Amy ran to you. “Tch, here you go.” you gave her the box.

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/silentnoon/1566074058/ 

 “How about me?” Hyeri puffed her cheeks. “Share it with Amy” you smiled. “okay..”

“WAH~ DAEBAK!” they said in unison.

_

[I’ll skip from Monday to Friday. J]

It was finally Friday, the last day of exams.

“PHEWW~ Finally all exams are over. Yay, not school for the whole week next week”

“Let’s go party tomorrow!” Hyeri punched her fist in the air.

“I cant. I’m working tomorrow.” You sighed.  “WORK? Since when?” Hyeri asked

“Last Saturday.” “Oh, where?” Amy asked. “A Family restaurant nearby.”

“Oh, we’ll visit you some day” Amy said.

“CLASS, may I have your attention! There will be a class camp this coming Tuesday to Saturday. Your parents have to sign this form & give it by the camp day itself. You can choose to go or not. It’s not compulsory.” The teacher announced.

“Are you going?” Youngmin asked. “Yeaa, you?”

“Maybe?” he smiled & look at the form, ‘Bingo. This is my only chance. GO YOUNGMIN! Heheheh~ *evil laughs*’ 

_________

sorry if its crappy.

I kinda miss the 'old' u-kiss. :/ Kimbum & Xander. :(

But it's okay.. AJ & Hoon are loved . <3

Oh, did you guys watch Block B's new mv teaser, 'Halo'?

Halo teaser :

http://youtu.be/0DjXqJ3js7c 

ikr, very cool ! ;)