D-5 : Dongho, my friend. Youngmin, my boyfriend.

A whole new beginning.

 [Yoon Sae Ha - Loving Loving]

 http://youtu.be/p3fVLzkEowk 

“YO _________ !” Amy grabbed your shoulders from the back causing you to gasped.

“Oh? Why are you so early today?” Amy smiled.

“I can’t sleep last night..” you sighed.

“Why is that so? Did something INTERESTING happen yesterday??” Amy smirked.

“N-NO!” you pushed Amy. “TSK. Okay,okay!” Amy went back to her seat.

 

You waited for Youngmin to arrive, so you decided to wait for him at the foyer.
You sat on a bench, looking at your watch and tapping your legs until you felt a shadow in front of you, so you looked up.
 

“Dongho?”

Dongho smiled, “Hey, long time no talk”

“Yeah, have a seat.” You tapped the seat next to you. “Waiting for someone?” he asked.

You nodded,“yeapp..”   .  “Youngmin?” he asked again.

It was the first time Dongho didn’t made fun of Youngmin’s name.

You smiled and nod.  “How about you?” you tilted you head. “Me? No, I just want to talk to you..”

“Urmm, okay~”

“I’m.. sorry for screaming at you.. I shouldn’t have done that to you..” he looked down guiltily.

“Oh, apology accepted! Urm, I’m.. also sorry for making you mad?” you smiled.
“Yeah, sure.” He smiled and you replied him with a smile.

 

“________-ah ~”

You looked up and it was Youngmin walking towards your directon from the car. Youngmin glared at Dongho but was smiling at you.

“err, I’ll go now then.” He smiled and waved . You waved back. Dongho smirked at Youngmin who is still glaring at him.

 

"Youngmin-ah!" you grabbed his hand and he did an eye smile.

"What did the Dongho said to you?" he asked curiously. "He apologise for what happened.." you smiled.

"Ahhh~ Why did the both of your quarrel? What was is about??" he asked. "Err.. it's nothing~! Let's go to class, we're late!" You pulled him and ran to class.

"Yahhh~ It's still early!" he complained.

 

A few hours later, the last bell rang.

"Okay, class. We'll be continuing our sharing of speech next week.You are dismissed." The teacher announced.

 

"So, where should we go today?" you beamed as you played with the strap of your bag.
"Erm..-" Youngmin was cut off by Kwangmin.

"Hyung, we need to practice for-" Youngmin cupped Kwangmin's mouth with all his might.

"Ah,hyung iii-hhurr! leeemmee-ohh!" Kwangmin mumbled loudly under Youngmin's palm. You giggled but was confused about what Kwangmin was talking about.

Youngmin pulled his hand away and glared at Kwangmin. "Shuddup. Kwangmin-ah, I cant attend for practice today. Miann~" he smiled.

"Ah, wae?"Jeongmin joined in," The school conce-" again, Youngmin cupped Jeongmin's mouth tightly.

"yearrrhhh~!!" Jeongmin muttered loudly. "Hyung too, shut up." Youngmin smiled.

Jeongmin's eyes widened,"Yah, you-"

 

"_______-ah, where should we go today~~?" He grinned, pulling you out of class.

 

"That jerk.." Jeongmin glared.


"What were they talking about just now? What practice?" you looked at him, confused.

"Ani, we just - aishh,- _____-ah, look!" He pointed.. You turned and it was a new Ice-cream parlour.The shop was huge and there was a plastic giant Ice-cream just outside the store.

Youngmin smiled and pulled you inside.

 

"Welcome to Cammie's Ice-cream parlour!" A friendly waitress smiled and lead the both of you to the seats.

 

"My treat!" he smiled and looked at the menu. "Hmm.. what should we get.." he tapped his chin.

"What would you like to order sir?" the waitress asked.

"Urm, I'll have the Banana Chocolate nut ice-cream please. How about you?" Youngmin looked at you.

"err.. er.. I'll have the.. Very Berry Sorbet" You smiled.
"Okay, one banana chocolate nut and very berry sorbet." She smiled, bowed and left.

 

The waitress came back after a few minutes and place the desserts you ordered,
"This is the Banana Chocolate nut and very berry sorbet" she smiled and left.

"Let's take some pictures before we eat" Youngmin smiled.

 

After you are done eating the sorbet, both of you walk out of the store when the same waitress stopped in front of you and gave a box to Youngmin.

Youngmin looked at the waitress, confused.

"This small gift is only for the first couple that came to our parlour" she smiled, Please enjoy your food and the small gift." she bowed and left again.

 

Both of you walked the the usual park and looked at the box.

"What's inside?" you leaned in, trying to take a peek at what's inside.

Youngmin unwrapped the box and it was a .. couple teddy bear keychain.

You gasped, "Cute!"

Youngmin gave you the pink teddy bear while he took the blue one.

"And what's this?" he took out a small paper and it read;

Instruction:
Press the button on the teddy bear's stomach to record.

Press Once more to save.

 

"Woah, it can be recorded?" Youngmin gave you the paper and you read it.

 

"Youngmin-ah, let's exchange bears for a while" you smiled. He did as you say, confusely.

"Okay, now, we'll record something on the bear and then we'll exchange it back"

 

"Okayy, sure!" Youngmin winked.

You went to another bench which was quite a distant from Youngmin so that you can have some privacy recording it.


You turned the other side, facing your back to Youngmin, pulled the bear closer to you mouth and pressed the button,

"Youngmin-ah, it's me, _______ I just want to say that no matter what happens, I'll always love you, arasso? saranghaeyo Jo Youngmin~!"  

you smiled but tears suddenly covered your eyes.

'I never want to leave you.. Im really sorry I didn't spend a lot of times with you..Now, I only have five days to spend my time with you.' A tear rolled down you cheek but you wipe it away, smiled and went back to the seat.

 

"Are you done with it?" you asked.  Youngmin nodded.

"Let's exchange"

Both of you exchanged the bears.

 

You listen to mine first" you smiled. Youngmin pressed the button.

"Youngmin-ah, it's me, _______ I just want to say that no matter what happens, I'll always love you, arasso? saranghaeyo, Jo Youngmin~!"  

 

Youngmin smiled at you, "I LOVE YOU TOO!"

'He didn't even know anything..' you faked a smile. "Now, it's your turn to listen to mine!~"

You pressed the button.

"I am your boyfriend~ You are my girlfriend~
I am your only boyfriend~ eh-eh-eh~
Your only boyfriend~ eh-eh-eh~

I will protect you, I will save you, I will do it only for you~
You are my girlfriend~ eh-eh-eh~
My only girlfriend~ eh-eh-eh~

Only look at me, I will become your star~~
I am your boyfriend for the one and only you~!
Lee _______, SARANGHAEYO!~ PPYONG~!"

 






Youngmin grinned but his eyes widened when he saw you crying, "What's wrong?" he grabbed your shoulders to face him.

"Gomawo!" you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him. "Why are you crying?" he asked with a concerned voice while he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Youngmin-ah~" you rested your head on his shoulder. "mhm?"

"Mianhae.. I'm really sorry~!" Tears continued rolling down your cheeks and wetting Youngmin's shirt.

"Sorry for?"

"Not spending a lot of my time with you.." you muttered.

Youngmin slightly chuckled and ruffled your hair, "pabo." he whispered but you didn't heard him.

 

You pulled away from the hug,

"No matter what happens, I'll still love you. Even if I say I don't like you, that is completely a lie. arasso?"

Youngmin wiped your tears away,"Nothing is going to happen, _____-ah~ Why are you talking about weird things? Is something wrong?"

You shook your head, "I'm just scared.. you won't leave me right?"
"Of course not.. What makes you think of that?"


"It's just that-" your words were cut off. "Don't spout nonsense. I'll never forget you. I promise" he smiled.

"Urm, give me your phone" he demanded.


You gave it to him and he took a picture of him making a peace sign. You just sat there staring at him sadly and your tears dried up. He then pressed a few buttons, took out his phone, pressed a few buttons again and gave it back to you.
 

"here. My picture on your wallpaper. And I even sent you some pictures of me.. and us!" he smiled,

"This may sound silly and funny to you but, if anything happens, look at the pictures and smile. I don't like seeing you cry.." he sighed.

"Thanks.. oppa." you muttered.

"Oh, you're welc-  Did you call me oppa?!" he pointed to himself. You blushed.

_____

Hey, guys! <3 I'll try to update asap okay?
Guess what? Today is the 10th Dec! -.-
I turned 15 today. It's my birthday.. oopsy~ yes I am 15.
I refused to go out because I want to stay at home, surf the net and update the story for you guys! ^^

Do comment okay? Comments made my day! especially my silent readers, if there's any.. :))
COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED ^^

Hope you guys liked this chapter. 
SARANGHAEYOO Readers! <3

 

cammers  - Me too..


pinkypn - Yeahh, but for now, as a friend :)





Thanks for the comments! <3