My School.

A whole new beginning.

OMG. THIS CHAPTER GOT DELETED. THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BROWSER JUST NOW.
& I WASTED MY 1 HOUR WRITING THIS CHAPTER & IT GOT DELETED! >< IMMA DO THIS CHAPTER AGAIN..

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungmin - Hana-ah, this is your new school.

Hana - UWA~

Hana happily went into the school.

There's a big sign on the school that stated, 'Seoungjin Middle School'.

(NOTE: Just a random name that went into my mind when I wrote this :/ )

Sungmin & you accompanied Hana to the office & she receive her timetable. There was also a teacher to guide her to her classroom. She kissed your cheek beore she leaves.

"Bye, Hana-ah~ Study hard & I'll wait for you at the gate after school, Araso?" you shouted.

"Ne,unnie" she replied & dissapeared.

"Now it's your turn to see your new school!" Sungmin grabbed your hand & ran.

(NOTE: Sungmin is in the same school as you but he is 1 year older than you & this is his last (4th) year in the highschool. You are in the 3rd year.)

 

You arrived at your school..

Sungmin - You have your timetable with you right.

You just shrugged your shoulders & look into your bag & took out your timetable.

Sungmin - Let me see.. What?? Class 3 of 7? It's the last class.

You - Is it that bad to be in the last class?

Sungmin - err.. You'll see it later. (he smiled)

He lead you to your class, "This is your class. I hope you can adapt with this class & DONT get influence by them. haha, annyeong! see you later." he left.

You went into the class & it was sooooo noisy~ You saw an empty seat & sit on it.

"Hey, that's my chair!" she shouted. "Sorry.." you got up & sat on another seat.

Almost all the students stared at you. You just ignore it. Then there's 5 guys walk into the class. All the students gave way to them."That's my seat." one of the guy was standing in front of you.

"Ow, sorry.. I didnt know that you sit here, Im sorry"  you stood up & saw his name tag, 'No Min Woo'.

"Kwangmin-ah, where is Youngmin? I saw his just now but where is he?" Minwoo asked.

"Maybe he's in the cafeteria eating. He didnt eat breakfast just now." Kwangmin answered.

"OKAY, PLEASE BE SEATED EVERYONE." a woman spoke. It's obviously the teacher. Everyone seated except you.

"Ah, are you the new student?" the teacher asked.

"N-ne." you nodded nervously.

"Okay, you sit at the back there" she pointed at the back seat.

You sat down & all the students were staring at you. It was scary..

"KWANGMIN, WHERE IS YOUNGMIN?!" the teacher shouted.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!" he shouted back. His friends giggled.

"DONT BE RUDE, ANSWER ME!" the teacher shouted again.

"He should be here soon!" he shouted back.

The teacher ignored him & write something on the board.It was a maths question.

You completed the question in no time.

"Jeongmin, write the answer on the board now."

"But I dont know the answer! I dont even understand a single thing!" he shouted at the teacher.

"______, do you want to answer this question?" the teacher asked politely.

You nodded & wrote the answer on the board. Everyone in the class look confuse.

"What the hell is she writing?" , "Idont even know " , you overheard some students whispering.

"Correct." the teacher smiled. All the students jaw dropped.

*No wonder Sungmin asked me not to get influence by them* you thought.

(NOTE: The last class dont really like studying & the students there are 'Not-really-smart')

Lessons past by so fast. Throughout the lessons, you are the only one answering the correct answers since you love studying since you were young.

You are lost in the school. There are too many buildings & stairs around the school.Suddenly you bumped into someone, "Sorry" you look at the guy & you thought it was Kwangmin.

"Hi Kwangmin" you smiled.

"Kwangmin? Who are you?" the guy asked.

"It's me-" you didnt finish your setence when you heard somebody shouted.

"YOUNGMIN!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU SKIPPED THE WHOLE LESSON,YOU JERK!"

You turn & saw Kwangmin. Then you turn back at the other Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin? & Kwangmin?" You look confused. 

"Oh, hi big-headed genius!" Kwangmin waved. Your jaw dropped.

"Hyung, who is this girl?"

"She's a new student AKA big headed genius" Kwangmin answered.

"Hey, Im Youngmin." he held out his hand.

"I-I'm ________." you shake hands with him.

"My brother & I have to go, see you soon, big headed genius!" Kwangmin dragged his twin.

"TWINS? & WAIT. BIG-HEADED GENIUS?" you tilt your head.

"____________-ah!"you turn to see Sungmin running towards you.

"Hi Sungmin sunbae."

"Sunbae? no, it's Oppa. Call me oppa." he smiled.

"Hi Sungmin oppa." you smiled.

"Do you wanna hang out today?"

"Sorry oppa, but I cant. I have to fetch Hana & Im lost. Maybe next time?"

"Okay, you're lost? in this school?" he laughed.

"I'll show the way out. Come on" he wrapped his arms around your shoulder & lead you to Hana's school.

"Thanks, oppa" you smiled. "No problem.I have to go now, my friends are waiting for me"

"Not going home?" you asked

"Neh~ Later.. bye~" he left.

"UNNIEE~!" Hana was running towards you & hugged you.

"So how's your first day in school?" you asked

"I have new friends." she said.

"good then, do you wana eat ice-cream?" you asked her.

"NE!~" she smile widely. "let's go" you brought her to a shop &ate ice-cream on the way home.

You pressed the password to go into the apartment.

"Im home~"

"Oh, __________-ah, you're home already?" asked your aunt.

"Ne, but im going out again coz Im goig to find a part-time job ." you smiled.

"do you need money? if yes, tell me.. you dont have to work..." you look worried.

"No, I just want to find a part-time job .I want to save some money just in case if I need them." you smiled.

"ahh~ okayy then.. Eat some food before you leave."

"Nevermind, I'll go change & leave" you smiled & went to your room to change.

"Unnie, are finding a job?"Hana asked. "Yea, can I ask you a favour?" you asked. "What is it?" "Take care of Nara while Im away, araso?" "Ne." Just then, Nara was crying & you gave her milk & change her diapers.

"Im going now, I'll be home soon" you greeted you aunt & left.

 

______________________________________________________________

you found a family restaurant that needed a worker so you applied for it.

"We will call you soon." said the manager.

"Okay"

"You dont have a mobile phone ?" the manager asked.

"Nope, I think you should just call my home number" you smiled. "Okay, you may leave"

You left . *Hopefully I will get that job..* you sigh.

You went back home & saw Sungmin watching the television with Hana & Nara.

"Hey Sungmin oppa." you smiled & sat beside him. "Unnie, Im hungry" Hana complained

"Oh, where's aunt & Changmin?" you asked

"Mum went out & hyung is working" Sungmin replied. "oh,okay.. I'll go buy some food at the store, I'll be back soon"

"Going out again??" Sungmin asked. "Yeah, Hana is hungry" you left.

You pressed the lift & when the lift door open, you saw a guy standing. You just smiled & he smiled back.

There is a supermarket across the street so you bought some tidbits, baby milk powder, baby instant porridge & ramen.

You got home & cooked ramen for Sungmin & Hana. You cook instant porridge for Nara.

"Not eating?" Sungmin asked. " not hungry" you replied while feeding Nara.

 

*Ding dong, ding dong* 

the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" Sungmin went to the speaker & saw 4 guys standing outside.

"Oh, hyung. Wait a minute" He opened the door.

"__________-AH~ HANA-AH~ NARA-AH~" you heard someone from the living room

You know it's your brothers.

Junghwan(Sandeul) - _______-ah, sorry for not fetching you from the interchange when you came, we were busy..

The others nodded.

"Gwaenchana~" you smiled. "Oppaaaaa~" Hana hugged Taeil. "Nara-ah~" Donghyun(Taefung) carried Nara but she cried.. The 3 other was laughing at Donghyun.

"Nara hates Donghyun~!" Changsun laughed.

"Whatever~ I make sure she doesnt when she grow up one day" he stick his tongue out.

"_____-ah,, look what we got for you." Changsun(Joon) oppa  gave you a box.

You open the box & it was a mobile phone. "Thank you oppa!"

Changsun (Joon) - Im number one on your speed dial!~

Taeil - Im number 2!!

Donghyun (Taefung) - Im number 3 !!

Junghwan(Sandeul) - Im 4..  (He sighed)

_________________________________________________

 

I hope this chap is not that boring.. :/

I spent 4 hourse on this chap.. OMG.
Hope you like it! ^^

& TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! :DD
&& to those who comment, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! ^^v

Do comment :D Coz people who comment on my fic really made my day! :D

 Subscribers too ^^