Hiding their secret.

A whole new beginning.

"Im 4...." Junghwan(Sandeul) oppa sighed.

You - It's okay, at least you're in my speed dial..

Junghwan - Yeahh..

You - By the way, what is speed dial?

All your brothers sighed,

Taeil - ________-ah you dont even know what is speed dial?

you shook your head. You didnt even know how to use a phone.

 Your brothers taught you how to use the phone & you took many pictures of your brothers, sisters & yourself.

Junghwan - ______________-ah, listen to the music in your phone! Especially this one.. he pressed something onthe phone & suddenly there's music coming out from the phone.

* OK GIRL~  B1A4~*   "What song is this?" you asked in confusion

"Err.. nice isnt it? It's my favourite song. Heheh" he smiled. The others are glaring at him.

Changsun (Joon) - Make sure you listen to this one too.." *You make me cry~ neon~ naega saranghanda~~~*

"is that your favourite song ??" you asked. "Yeahh, MBLAQ songs are always nice. I like their songs!" Changsun oppa said.

"What the- , ________-ah, listen to Block B's songs"

"Listen to X-5's-"

"Okay,okayy~! STOP!" you shouted & it was silent. Hana close her ears. & Nara was crying.

"Oppa~ , you make Nara cry" You carried Nara to your room.

"It's your fault" "No, It's your fault" "Yah, why me? You started first" "Not me"

You heard you brothers whispering from the kitchen. Sungmin is in the living room watching some dramas. After you settled Nara, you went back to the kitchen.

"Oppa, where are you living at?? Can I go to your house someday?" you asked.

"err.. err.." all of them look at each other, " Maybe? one day.. Yeah one day" they said in unison.

"okay.." you nodded.

Changsun (Joon) :  ________-ah.

You : Yeah?

Changsun: About the phone... dont just lend it to someone except for Sungmin or aunt or Changmin, araso?

You : Wae?

Taeil : Just dont. Especially if there's our picture on it. Dont give it to them.

You : This is weird~ Wae?

Donghyun (Taefung) : Just Dont. Err,, they might break it. This phone is really expensive & it can be spoiled very easily.

They lied.

You: oh~ araso.. But why would they sell this very expensive if this will get spoiled easily?

"AISHHHHHHHHHHH~ " all the four brothers gave death glares at you.

"Araso, araso~ heheh" you laughed.

Just then, Changsun(Joon)'s oppa phone rang, "Yoboseyo(hello)? Jigeum(now)? Ah~ Araso, Oh~" he hang up.

"___________-ah, we gotta go now, see you soon" Changsun oppa nudged the others & dragged them out.

"Leaving for rehearsal already?" Sungmin said to the four of them.

"Yah,Sungmin-ah!" Taeil called him.

"SHH~" he put his finger on his lips telling Sungmin to keep it as a secret .

"Araso, araso" he whispered back.

You went out of the kitchen & greeted them.

"Annyeong oppa" you & hana said in unison. Hana hugged Junghwan(Sandeul) before they leave.

___________________

Sungmin receive a text,

From: Joon

Ya~ you better dont tell _______ or Hana about our job. If you tell them, watch out!

 

Sungmin smirked looking at the text. He looked at you. You were changing channels & saw a channel that plays music videos.. & it was Changsun oppa's favourite song, 'Cry'.

You look at the video when you suddenly saw Changsun's oppa face in the video.

"Oppa, Sungmin oppa!"you called Sungmin. "What?" he asked.

"Isnt that Chagsun oppa?" you asked. "Aniyoo~ I know right, many people say that Changsun hyung looks like him. " he was nervously replying to your question.

"Ohh yea, maybe twins? like Kwangmin & Youngmin?"

" In the whole wide world, there are 7 people that has similar face, y'know?" Sungmin added.

"Jinjja(Really) ??" you asked. Sungmin nodded.

____________________________________________

It was dinner time. You are helping your aunt cook dishes for dinner.

"Im home" you heard Changmin's voice.

Your aunt went to the living room,"Oh, you're with your friend?"

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma"

"Stay with us for dinner" you aunt responded.

It is a familiar voice, but you ignored it & continue cooking.

"Dinner is ready" you put the dishes on the table. You look at Changmin's friend & your eyes widened to see the guy who helped you with your wallet & drove you to your aunt's house.

"you?-" the guy stood up pointed at you. "You are the guy-"

"Yunho hyung, you know her?" Changmin asked. "oh, ne." he answered.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im __________." you bowed

"Is she your cousin??" Yunho asked. "ya.."

"Hi, Im Yun Ho,nice meeting you again" he said as he sat.

"Auntie, Im calling Hana down" you excused yourself & went into the room to call Hana.

"Kamsahamnida ahjumma, It was a nice meal. " he bowed. "______ cooked it." your aunt answered.

"Jinjja? ah, see you again _________-sshi." "Ne~" you bowed & he left .

______________________________________________________

So the guy you bump into on your first day in Seoul is Yun Ho from TVXQ! LOLOL.

So obvious.. you can see the 1 chap again.. Yun Ho said that his friend live in the same building as you. That's a hint actually.. hehe ^^ Hope this chap is not that boring .. & remember to comment / subscribe! ^^
 

THANKS TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE/COMMENTS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

^^