Happily ever after with Miss Imposter

In love with Miss Imposter

"Yah oppa! Don't steal your son's gummy bears!" Jooyeon chided.

Taemin pouted and put the gummy bears back. "But I like them..." he whined.

Jooyeon chuckled and pushed her husband out of the room. "You're not to enter the nursery until the party starts."

*DING DONG!*

Taemin's face lit up. "They're here! The party can start now!"

Taemin raced to the door and opened it. What greeted him were five happy couples.

"You guys came at the right time! Babe won't let me into the nursery!" Taemin puffed his cheek.

"Hahaha uncle Taemin can't go into the nursery!" 2 year old Niel laughed.

His older brother, 4 year old CAP smacked his head. "Don't laugh so openly! Although it's quite funny.. Keke"

"Yah Onew Hyung! Your kids are laughing at me!" Taemin wailed.

Sulli giggled and scooped her sons up. "Alright little ones, let's go see uncle Taemin's son alright!"

Someone tugged on Taemin's pants and he looked down. "Uncle Taemin i want to see cousin as well." 2 year old chunji pouted.

Jiyong chuckled and scooped his son up. "Where's my sister? And my nephew?"

"In the nursery." Taemin smiled and led Jiyong and his wife Dara in.

"Aigoo so cutttteee!" squeals could be heard.

Jiyong and Taemin looked at each other. "Women." they rolled their eyes.

When the men (and Amber) entered, Key came running out in a pink hairband. "Amber Baby! Let's make a son as well!" he pleaded.

"In your dreams sissy." Amber poked his forehead.

"WHY~~~" Key wailed and hugged her. "Let's make one. And let's call him Ricky!"

Amber smiled. "Dude. That's a good name."

"Not as good as the one me and Minho Oppa thought of!" Krystal scoffed.

"That's right!" Minho went closer to his girlfriend. "We want to call our son Changjo."

"NO YOU CAN'T CALL HIM CHANJO!" Jonghyun shrieked.

"And why is that Dino Hyung?" Minho asked rolling his eyes.

"Because we want to call our son Changjo too!" Jonghyun smiled widely and put his arms around his wife, Seo Eun.

"Yah Changjo is ours!" Minho frowned.

"No Changjo is mine!" Jonghyun glared.

"WAAAAHHHHH~~~"

Taemin glared at both his hyung's. "Look! Now my som is crying because of both of you loud hyung's.." he grumbled and went over to the cradle.

"Aigoo Byunghun ah.. Don't cry." Taemin cradled his son and pecked his cheek.

Jooyeon smiled and caressed her son's cheek. "Our son is so cute!"

Taemin smiled widely. "Of course! He has Lee Taemin's genes! Of course Lee Byunghun will be cute!"

Jooyeon rolled her eyes and chuckled.

(A/N: I know it's so freaking weird since Taemin and L.Joe are like the same age??!! Kekeke oh well)

"Hey did you prepare chicken for your son's birthday party?" Onew asked out of the blue.

Sulli slapped her husband's arm. "Yah Oppa! You're the one with a chicken restaurant and you're asking them that?"

Onew blushed. "Hehe well my love for chicken~~~"

"I did prepare chicken Oppa." Jooyeon smiled. "It's outside. Why don't all of you go out to eat the food in the dining room?"

"FOOODDDD!!!" the kids ran out.

Slowly, the crowd moved outwards.

Jooyeon turned to follow, only to have a pair of arms snaking round her waist and pulling her back.

"Taemin Oppa!" she gasped.

Taemin pulled her on his lap and nuzzled her neck. "I love you so much Kwon Jooyeon."

"I love you too Lee Taemin." Jooyeon softened. She looked at their sleeping son. "I love you too Lee Byunghun!"

Taemin smiled and flipped them over, so that he was the one on top hovering above her.

He gazed deep into her eyes and kissed her lips. Jooyeon smiled into the kiss and kissed back.

"Yah Kwon Jooyeon," Taemin smirked. "Let's make a sister for Byunghun."

Jooyeon's eyes widened. "Now?"

Taemin got off her and laughed. "You're in such a hurry? I meant later at night."

Jooyeon pouted and slapped his arm. "Yah!"

Taemin chuckled and pulled her towards him. "Just kidding! But of you want to do it now.. I don't mind chasing all our friends away.."

Jooyeon glared at him with flaming cheeks.

Taemin chuckled and claimed her lips. Jooyeon softened and threw her arms round his neck.

*Lee Taemin, I'm glad I acted as the imposter. If not I'll never fall for you like this.*

"EOMMA! UNCLE TAEMIN AND AUNTY JOOYEON ARE KISSING!!!" Niel yelled from the door.

Taemin and Jooyeon broke apart immediately; just in time to see all their friends rush in to catch a glimpse of their show.

 

 

OO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOO OO OOOO 

THAT'S ALL PEEPS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

SE E YOU IN MY OTHER FICS! <3