Sulli Arrives

In love with Miss Imposter

 

"That stupid Lee Taemin! How dare he draw on my face? He really has guts huh! And to draw a pig! Does he think I'm a pig?" Jooyeon mumbled angrily as she made her way out of the airport. "He is so going to get it after these 7 days. Even if I lose a limp, I'm so going to persuade Mr Choi to call off the wedding no matter what!"

Jooyeon pulled her luggage and went off.

"Raffles Hotel please." she told the taxi driver in her limited english.

"No problem!" the uncle smiled and drove off.

During the ride, the uncle tried to strike a conversation with her. "Are you from Korea? Your accent sounds like you're from Korea." he asked.

Jooyeon didn't know a single word he said except from Korea. YES OF COURSE. IT'S HER BIRTH COUNTRY.

"Korea?" she brightened. "Yes Yes! I Korea!!"

The uncle chuckled. "Why are you here yourself? It's dangerous! Don't you know the danger of coming to a foreign country yourself?"

Jooyeon scratched her head. *Ohoh! I don't know anything he says! Except Danger.. OH! Is he asking about f(x)??"

"Oh yes yes!" Jooyeon nodded enthusiatically. "f(x)! Pinnochio! NAN JIGEUM DANGER~~ DALLA DALLA DA~~" she began singing and dancing.

The Uncle smiled amusedly. "F(x)? Isn't that math? Sorry girl It's been fifty years since I touched that horrifying thing. Oh since you're from korea you'll know boybands right! My daughter likes.. hmm what's that called. Dongbangshinki and Teen Top."

"DONG BANG SHIN KI? TEEN TOP? YES YES NAN ALA! (I know)" Jooyeon nodded and waved her hands. "Changmin! L.Joe! Jaejoong!!"

"You're a cute girl." the uncle smiled. "You're here. Raffles hotel. Hope you enjoy your stay!"

"Thanks thanks!" Jooyeon smiled and paid him.

She gaped at the massive hotel in front of her. *Wow this is grand.*

She went to the counter. "Hello!!!" she waved.

The girls at the counter smiled and giggled. "Hello!" one of them greeted. "What do you need miss?"

"Err. I.. here. Err BANG (korean for room)... Lee Corp!! Choi Sulli!! NAN CHOI SULLI NIDA!" Jooyeon exclaimed.

"Oh MIss Choi?" the girl smiled. "Yes yes your suite is on the 5th floor. Your fiancee has already arrived. Please have a nice stay."

"Thanks Thanks!" Jooyeon waved and went up.

*The people here are friendly. And what's with these odd looking flowers planted everywhere? Hmmm I never saw these in Korea.*

orchid-1.jpg  

(SINGAPORE'S NATIONAL FLOWER)

She hopped happily to her room. "#05-07! Here it is!" She smiled and opened the door.

What met her was a massive luxurious room.

raffles_hotel-grand_hotel_suite_bedroom-  

"Suzy Baby? You're here already? ?" Taemin stepped out of the toilet.

"Suzy Baby?" Jooyeon glared.

Taemin gulped. "What's wrong? You do know that I'm still dating her."

"Yeah I know." Jooyeon scoffed. "But I don't know that you'll be bringing her with you to this trip! If I hadn't arrived earlier than her would you just run away with her without me knowing?"

Taemin bit his lips. *That was the original plan..*

"Don't worry. I'll still come back at night. I have to stay here since Appa's men will be watching us." Taemin assured.

"YAH LEE TAEMIN!" Jooyeon roared. "Are you a gentle man or not! How can you just leave a girl on the plane herself, drawing on her face, and now you intend to leave her in a foreign country herself while you prance off with your girlfriend??"

"You can join me and Suzy Baby if you want to." Taemin said meekly.

"NO THANKS!" Jooyeon barked. "I have no interest being a shining glowing lightbulb! Go find your Suzy and I hope to not see your for the rest of these 7 days!"

Jooyeon stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Guilt washed all over the maknae. *Maybe it's really mean of me to abandon her.. BUT! I must make her understand that both of us can never be together! JUST STICK WITH IT TAEMINNIE!*

"What happened Taemin Oppa? Why did I hear shouting?" Suzy asked as she stepped into the room.

All the guilt Taemin felt left him.

"Suzy Baby? You're here?" he smiled.

"OPPA!" Suzy smiled. "You're staying in a same room as that woman?"

"Yeah. But look there are different beds! Don't worry Suzy Baby." Taemin pinched her cheeks.

"Alright Oppa." Suzy smiled.

"Let's go Baby." Taemin led her away.

He glanced back at their room and bit his lips. *I'm sorry Choi Sulli..*