Reporting to Mr Choi

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon went into the Choi household to have Sulli running out to greet her. "JOOYEON YOU'RE BACK!" she yelled and hugged her dongsaeng.

"Sulli Eonni!" Jooyeon smiled.

"How was Singapore? Was it fun?" Sulli asked. "No whatever. Who cares about that. HOW WAS TAEMIN OPPA? WAS HE AS AWESOME AS I THOUGHT?"

The smile on Jooyeon's face wavered a bit.

*Of course. I was there to spy on Taemin. Of course I had to report everything to her. How could I have forgotten about this.*

"Jooyeon ah, you're back?" Mr choi appeared at the door. "Come into my room Jooyeon and tell me about your findings. Sulli, you can come too."

Jooyeon and Sulli followed Mr Choi into his room and sat down.

"So Jooyeon ah," Mr Choi smiled. "How do you find Taemin? Do you think he is a worthy candidate for our Sulli?"

Jooyeon smiled.

She thought about how he rushed to save her from those con men. How he took her hand and never let go. How he showed her concern when she was sick.

"Mr Choi..." Jooyeon said slowly. "I think... Taemin is a worthy candidate."

"REALLY?" Sulli screamed. "Omo Appa you hear that? Jooyeon says that Taemin Oppa is worthy candidate!!!"

Mr Choi leaned forward. "Are you sure Jooyeon?"

Jooyeon nodded. "I met some con men and he came to save me. I fell sick and he bought me porridge and medicine. I said I wanted to sit the roller coaster and he complied, even though he was shivering all the way."

Mr Choi chuckled. "Well Sulli dear, I think you have your future husband! If Jooyeon says he is not a bad person, I'll approve whole heartedly!"

"YYYEEESSSSS!!!!!" Sulli pumped her fist in the air. "I'm going to get married to Taemin Oppa! Whoooo!!"

Jooyeon smiled, but a small part of her wanted to sulk and cry, to stomp on the ground with frustration.

"When can I officially meet Taemin Oppa?" Sulli asked and raced to her father's side.

Jooyeon's face fell. *Does this mean that I won't get to meet Taemin anymore?*

Jooyeon caught herself and mentally smacked herself.

*Yah Kwon Jooyeon! You're just the imposter! Your job ends here!*

Mr Choi smiled. "All in good time Sulli dear. I have to discuss this with Jooyeon. Can you go out for a moment?"

"Okay Appa!" Sulli smiled brightly. "How I wish I can meet Taemin Oppa officially soon! WOAH IM GOING TO BE MRS LEE TAEMIN!"

Jooyeon bit her lips. "What did you want to talk about Mr Choi?" she asked after Sulli left.

"Jooyeon ah, I was actually thinking about Suzy." Mr Choi stated. "We can't have her around Taemin when Sulli and him are together. So I've decided to make her leave Taemin."

"With this." Mr Choi smirked and took out a stack of notes.

Jooyeon's eyes widened. "Mr Choi you're going make her leave by monetary means?"

"Don't underestimate the power of money Jooyeon," Mr Choi smiled. "When she leaves Taemin, we will hold the engagement party and introduce the real Sulli to him. The Taemin then will be heartbroken and Sulli will come at the right time to heal his wound! Don't you think that is a genius idea?"

Jooyeon shook her head. "But Mr Choi, is it necessary to cause Taemin's heartbreak? He is in the marriage, after some time, he will realize that he can't be together with Suzy anymore and he will just leave her. Why must you make him suffer like this?"

"If he undergoes the heartbreak, he will be more emotionally attached to Sulli who comes in in the right moment!" Mr Choi exclaimed like that was the moat obvious thing in the whole world.

Jooyeon flinched. *But... I don't want Taemin to be heart broken.*

Mr Choi smiled, unknowingly. "Jooyeon ah, I know you didn't really like that Taemin guy."

"Eh?" Jooyeon blurted surprised.

"You're as easy to read as a book!" Mr Choi chuckled. "Your facial expressions told me all. When I said I wanted you to continue with this imposter thing, your face told me that you found that idea really ridiculous. Now you don't think it's so ridiculous you see! You even said that Taemin was a worthy candidate!"

Jooyeon nodded, recalling how she hated Taemin from the start.

Mr Choi smiled. "I know it has been hard on you to have to tolerate some one you do not like. So after the engagement party, you will stop going to Seoul High and you can go back to the bodyguard school."

Jooyeon's heart fell.

*So I'm not going to meet Taemin anymore?*