The finished work

In love with Miss Imposter

Jiyong gaped at Jooyeon, unable to speak. "You mean, you saw him?" he gasped.

Jooyeon nodded, a tear trickling down her face. "I saw him." she breathed.

Jiyong went nearer and placed his sister's head on his shoulder. "How was it then?"

Jooyeon pursed her lips. "... I don't know. I.. Missed him. I knew that I missed him but.. The moment he pulled me into his arms, I felt as if I returned home."

Jiyong patted her head. "But when I thought about him with Sulli..." Jooyeon faltered.

Jiyong caressed her cheek. "Don't think about it then."

Jooyeon nodded. "I'm going to finish the painting as soon as possible. And we'll go back to New York."

Jiyong nodded.



Taemin plopped himself down in front of Onew. The older looked at him, shocked.

"You mean... Sulli told you?" he gasped.

Taemin shot him a glare. "You accidentally hired Jooyeon and you don't intend to let me know?"

Onew gulped. "Well..." he said slowly. "She's here with Jiyong. I thought you wouldn't want to know, since it'll hurt. "

"It hurts." Taemin confessed. Onew winced.

"But I still want to know." Taemin dipped his head. "I kiss her so much. Even if she belongs to someone else, as long as I can catch a glimpse of her, I can hold her in my arms for a while.. I'll be satisfied."

Onew sighed. "Why are you so stubborn Taemin? Just move on."

Taemin shook his head. "I can't. I tried but I still can't. Hyung, I think this is the first time I've loved someone so deeply. I can't just forget her in a blink of an eye."

Onew nodded. "But you realize she already has a boyfriend. It's time to give up."

Taemin remained silent.

He is torn between the knowing and the wanting.

He knows she has a boyfriend.

He knows she will never be his.

He knows it will only hurt him more if he continues loving her.

But he doesn't want to stop.

He doesn't want to forget their memories.

He doesn't want to live his life without a trace of Kwon Jooyeon.

"I'll try Hyung." was all he could say.



Jooyeon finished the painting 2 days later, one of her fastest work, but one of the ones with the most emotions involved.

Onew reopened his restaurant and had a welcoming party.

"You sure you don't want to stay? SHINee will be coming soon.. And Taemin." Onew said softly.

Jooyeon flinched. She wanted to see him so badly.

*But that way I won't ever forget him won't I?* she thought sadly.

"I'll get going Oppa." Jooyeon smiled mildly. "Bye."

Onew nodded and watched her leave. *Taemin why didn't you arrive earlier so you could catch her?*

Taemin fetched Sulli from her house since her new boyfriend - Onew, was busy at the restaurant. He walked beside her towards the restaurant.

And Jooyeon can in the opposite direction.

Both parties froze on their spots.

"Jooyeon ah." Sulli breathed.

Jooyeon winced seeing both of them together. "Sulli unnie." she smiled mildly. "... Taemin Oppa."

Taemin's still skipped a beat when he heard her call him that.

"Where are you going? Aren't you staying for Onew's party?" Taemin asked, eyes fixed on her.

Jooyeon shook her head. "I'll get going first. You two enjoy yourselves."

"Jooyeonnie!"

Three heads turned. The now white haired Jiyong came running towards them. "I came to pick you up!" Jiyong smiled.

"Jiyong Oppa." Jooyeon smiled, relieved that he was here to save her.

Taemin's ears perked up. He stared at the man in front of him. The man that has everything he wanted.

"Who are these?" Jiyong asked and gestured.

"Sulli unnie and ... Taemin Oppa." Jooyeon hesitated.

Jiyong's eyes widened and his whipped towards the male mentioned.

So this was the guy his sister fell in love with.

*Not very impressive.* Jiyong scoffed.

"Hi I'm Jiyong, I'm here to pick Jooyeonnie up so we'll get going first." Jiyong pushed Jooyeon.

Jooyeon nodded gratefully "Bye." she smiled mildly.

"Bye." Taemin whispered, long after they went.