Falling Sick?

In love with Miss Imposter

 

"AAAAHHHHCCHHHOOO!!!" Jooyeon let out a loud sneeze.

Taemin looked over to her worriedly. He did not even accompany Suzy to dinner and just went back to their suite to check up on her the previous night.

He was relieved to find her soundly asleep with a peaceful angelic expression on her face.

However on the third day's morning, she woke up with a red nose and pale face.

"Are you sick?" he asked and went over.

He subconciously reached out to feel her forehead, forgetting his life principle of : NO CONTACT WITH GIRLS EXCEPT GIRLFRIEND. (which he doesn't even touch.)

"YAH!" Taemin exclaimed. "You're burning!"

Jooyeon sniffed and felt her own forehead. "I am? Awww. What will happen to Onew Oppa then?"

Taemin flinched and he squeezed the wet towel in his hands. HARD.

"Just wipe your face with this." he threw her the towel. "I'm going to find Suzy Baby."

Jooyeon glared at his retreating back. *I'm sick and he doesn't care? If Sulli was the one here she'll be crying to death being abandoned by her fiance when she's sick.*

Taemin looked back and whipped out his phone.

"Yeomseyo Onew Hyung? It's Taeminnie." he started. "Sulli's sick. Come take care of her."

After ending the call he looked back once more. *You should have taken care of yourself yesterday at the pool.*

Taemin shook his head to clear his thoughts and ate three red gummy bears.

 

"Sulli?" Onew knocked at the door.

A half asleep Jooyeon met him at the door. "Onew Oppa?"

"I heard you're sick. I'm here to take care of you." Onew smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Thank you Oppa." Jooyeon smiled.

Jooyeon laid on the bed while Onew placed the wet towel on her forehead. "Aigoo how can you get sick while we are here in Singapore?" Onew teased.

"sorry Oppa." Jooyeon pouted.

"Hey! I'm kidding!" Onew flustered. "It's my fault you're sick anyway! It's my idea to go to Wild Wild wet."

Jooyeon shook her head. "It isn't your fault. Thank you for taking care of me oppa."

"No prob. Now go to sleep." Onew caressed her cheeks. Jooyeon closed her eyes sleepily. Onew leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. After doing so, he retreated back to see if she had any response.

Jooyeon remained deep in sleep.

Onew heaved a sigh of relief.

He grabbed onto a pillow and screamed silently into it. *YYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I kissed Fairy Girl!!!*

He gazed at her lovingly.

*Choi Sulli. I think I'm beginning to fall for you more and more.*

 

Taemin returned back early again, skipping his dinner appointment with Suzy. He found Onew asleep beside Jooyeon and he tapped his hyung gently.

"CHHEEEKKKCAAANN???" he mumbled and opened his eyes.

"Onew Hyung. I'm back. I'll take care of her. You go back." Taemin commanded coldly.

"Eh?" Onew looked at him weirdly. "You're willing to take care of her? And why are you back so early? Shouldn't you be with Suzy eating dinner now?"

"I'll take care of my fiancee." he repeated. "You can go back now."

Onew nodded puzzledly and went off. He turned round to see Taemin caressing Jooyeon's hair gently.

*Don't tell me Taemin is falling... * Onew thought.

*NAH!* Onew shrugged. *He already has Suzy!*

Taemin shook Jooyeon gently. "Hey wake up."

Jooyeon rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Lee Taemin?"

"I bought porridge and some medicine." he said and came back with a plastic bag. "Eat up and rest okay?"

Jooyeon looked at him puzzledly and scratched her head. He placed the bowl of porridge in front of her and handed her the spoon.

"Finish everything okay?" Taemin said gently. "And I'll give you a red gummy bear."

"Who wants your red gummy bear!!" Jooyeon scoffed but scooped the porridge up obediently. "UUUWAAAHHH!! It's hot!" Jooyeon yelped as she ate the first mouth.

"Yah Baboya!" Taemin went over in a flash and fanned her lips, feeding her water. "You can't even eat properly. Does the Choi Heiress still need maids to feed her?"

"Yah!" Jooyeon pouted.

"Say AHH!" Taemin put on a cute face and put the spoon near after blowing on the porridge.

Jooyeon flushed red and looked away. "I can eat myself."

Taemin realised what he was doing and he dropped the spoon back into the bowl hurriedly. "Y-y-you eat yourself. After you finish drink this medicine okay? I'll go take a bath."

Taemin ran off quickly and shut the door, breathing hard. *Why did Taeminnie feed her? Taeminnie doesn't even feed Suzy Baby! TAEMINNIE IS BAD!!!*

He came out with a cloth drying his hair. A smile played on his lips when he saw Jooyeon sleeping soundly.

*Just like an angel.* he thought unconsciously.

He took the blanket and tucked her in.

Caressing her cheeks, he whispered,"Goodnight."

He went back to his side of the bed to sleep without the blanket.