Sulli the tattletale

In love with Miss Imposter

"The restaurant has been closed for you to concentrate on your art piece." Onew gestured. "I heard that you like to work alone so I asked all the workers to go home."

Jooyeon nodded. "Thank you Oppa. I'll get it done soon."

Onew smiled. "No hurry. Oh and here are the keys. You have the next few days to yourself and we won't bother you."

Jooyeon nodded. "I promise that it'll be the best painting you've ever seen! And you'll have many many more customers!"

Onew chuckled. "I'll leave it to you then. I'll go first and not bother the artist."

Onew waved and turned to go.

Jooyeon looked round the restaurant and a smile lit her face. "Onew Oppa's really capable to open such a restaurant!" she smiled.

She walked around and found the private VIP room.

It was out of bounds to normal customers and Onew only used it when he and his family and friends went for dinner.

Two pictures were hung on the wall.

Jooyeon walked to one of them and saw Onew in his younger days, together with his parents and sister. He was smiling goofily and wore a geeky spectacles.

Jooyeon chuckled. "Aigoo. Onew Oppa looks so cute here!"

Jooyeon moved on to the next picture which wiped the smile off her face.

It was a picture of SHINee and Sulli. Sulli was hugging onto Taemin's arm and smiling widely. Taemin pursed his lips, not looking very happy. The rest of SHINee were smiling widely too, especially Onew, who pretended to shoot Sulli.

Jooyeon took a step nearer and reached out to caress Taemin's photo. A tear trickled down her cheek.

He had dyed out of his red hair, into brown. He looked more mature, manlier, and of course, more handsome than 3 years back.

Jooyeon's fingers traced his eyebrows, nose and lips. Just like the night she did before she left.

"I missed you so much." she whispered.

Looking at his picture now, a recent one, seeing how he is living his life well, it made her happy.

"I love you." Jooyeon tip toed and kissed Taemin's photo.



"So the restaurant is empty except for Jooyeon painting now?" Sulli asked urgently.

"Yeah." Onew replied. "Hey Sulli ah, don't do anything rash okay!"

Sulli smirked. "I won't do anything WRONG."

Sulli hung up and ran into Taemin's office.

"Taemin Oppa!" she shrieked.

Taemin was having a private meeting with the directors and he looked up, rather pissed.

"Sulli ah, how many times have we gone through this? I will never fall for you so please give up and stop coming here." Taemin said firmly.

Sulli rolled her eyes. "Don't be such a narcissistic person! I'm Onew Oppa's girlfriend now!"

Taemin gasped. "Really? Wow that's good news!" he smiled happily.

"THAT'S NOT THE NEWS IM HERE TO TELL YOU!" Sulli shrieked.

She ran nearer and pulled him out of his chair and dragged him to the door.

"Yah Choi Sulli what is this nonsense! Im having a meeting right now!" Taemin growled.

"You wouldn't think it's nonsense if you heard it." Sulli pouted and put her hands on her waist.

"Jooyeon is back."

Taemin paled. "S-S-She's back?" he breathed.

"Yes she's back" Sulli nodded. "She's the one in charge of Onew Oppa's restaurant's mural. She's alone in Onew Oppa's restaurant now painting. So you bett-"

"Yah lee Taemin!" she shouted.

Taemin was already running down the stairs in his fastest speed.