SUZY BABY: bane or boon??! + POOP!

In love with Miss Imposter

"APPA!!!!" Taemin roared into the phone.

"If you don't do it, I'll disown you!" Mr Lee threatened. "Just do it Taemin!"

With that, Mr Lee hung up on him.

"APPA!" Taemin screamed. "GAAAHHH!!"

"What happened?" Key asked, interested.

"Appa wants me to bring the Choi Heiress on a date." Taemin pouted. "Gosh I hate this! I wanted to go to the movies with Suzy today!"

"If you don't want Sulli, I don't mind if you wanna give her to me!" Jonghyun winked.

"Yah!" Onew smacked skinship king's head. "Fairy girl is too good for you!"

Just then, Suzy came along with her gang.

"Hi oppas!" they greeted.

"Hey Suzy Baby!" Taemin brightened.

"Jongie Oppa~~~" Fei sang. "Let's go to the bar tonight shall we? I have access to the back room." she winked.

Jonghyun tried hard not to gag. Yes he was the skinship king.

But he liked to go after girls, not the other way round. No matter how pretty, he didn't like them to throw themselves towards him.

"Errr no thanks Fei. Why not go with Key!" Jonghyun pushed Key in front.

"Yeobo!" Key whispered furiously.

"How about it Key Oppa?" Fei battled her eyelids.

"Minho Oppa, Onew Oppa why not you join us too?" Jia asked and puffed out her chest.

"HEHE no thanks!" all three guy shook her heads in sync.

"Taemin Oppa! What movie are we watching later?" Suzy asked.

Taemin bit his lips. *Aigoo. This marriage thing is obstructing our relationship! TAEMINNIE NO LIKE!!!*

"Erm About that Suzy Baby.." he said hesitatingly. "My appa asked me to bring Choi Sulli out."

Suzy's face fell.

"Choi Sulli?" Suzy echoed.

"Yeah." Taemin nodded, his heart aching at his girlfriend's heartbroken face. *I'm sorry Suzy. You're the only one in Miss A that's so pure and innocent. I'm sorry to make you sad.*

"Come on Suzy Baby!" Taemin pinched Suzy's cheeks. "It's just one day! I'll bring you out tomorrow and the next day and the next day and next! Don't be sad okay?"

Suzy smiled. "Okay Oppa! You owe me strawberry ice cream!"

Taemin nodded and smiled. "No problem. And I'll get that Chanel bag you wanted too."

"REALLY?" Suzy's eyes lit up.

"Thank you Oppa!" Suzy threw her arms round Taemin.

The rest of SHINee rolled their eyes.

How many times have they seen Suzy get such expensive presents from their maknae?

Wait let them count.

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. .. .. ..

OKAY! THE ANSWER: COUNTLESS

Minnie doesn't even treat himself that well. Sometimes, when he wanted to eat a gummy bear, he would tolerate and offer it to someone else.

But when it's Suzy opening , just saying, "Wow Oppa that pair of shoes are DAEBAK!"

TTAN TTAN!!!!

The pair of shoes magically appear in front of Suzy with a few thousand dollars disappearing from Taemin's bank account.

"She's at it again." Key whispered.

"Yeah how irritating." Jonghyun rolled his hands.

"Taemin shouldn't buy those expensive gifts for her since his company is in trouble." Minho shook his head.

"HUMPHFS! Fairy Girl is the best!" Onew smiled goofily.

Taemin and Suzy finally broke apart and Taemin went around in search of Jooyeon.

"Choi Sulli Choi Sulli.." Taemin muttered. "Where are you Choi Sulli? Just appear and don't waste my time.."

Taemin roamed the entire grounds of the school and couldn't find her anywhere.

"Where is that girl?" Taemin pouted and gazed around. "Don't tell me she went home already?"

Taemin shook his head. "Impossible. Appa already told Mr Choi so there's no way she wouldn't know.."

Taemin popped a gummy bear into his mouth and went around the school. peeking in all the classrooms.

"Aigoo! You're so cute!" a girl giggled.

Taemin's ears perked up.

*Choi Sulli?*

He went in the direction of the voice and arrived at the rooftop.

"Kekeke! Where did you come from? Where are your parents?" she chuckled melodiously.

"Choi Sulli?" Taemin called as he stepped into the rooftop.

Jooyeon spun round in surprise. A single bird settled comfortably on her hand and chirped happily.

"Oh my gosh Lee Taemin!" Jooyeon gasped and glanced at her watch. "I'm so sorry I was too carried away with the bird I forgot about the date."

Taemin softened at the pleasant scene in front of him. *She seems nice to animals. Why can't she be nice to me?*

"Come on. Let's go." Taemin said coldly.

"Wait I have to say goodbye to JIji!" Jooyeon flustered.

"Jiji?" Taemin raised his brows.

"He's called Jiji." Jooyeon pointed at the greenish blue bird. "He was chirping JI JI JI when I first saw him. And there's someone important to me with the Ji syllybus in his name too."

A smile crept on Taemin's lips. *When she's so focused on this bird, she forgets to be mean to me. How I wish I can bring this bird with me everywhere.*

"Yah. You'll get bird flu if you stick so close to it!" Taemin rebutted.

Jooyeon shot him a glare. "You're just saying that because you're scared of birds."

"I'M NOT!" Taemin protested.

"Oh yeah?" Jooyeon challenged. "Then come hold Jiji."

Taemin took a cautious step forward and held out his hands. Jooyeon placed Jiji onto Taemin's hand gingerly. Taemin gulped as he felt the bird's claws on his finger.

Suddenly, a mass of greenish yellow half liquid half solid fell on Taemin's hand.

Both their eyes widened.

...

"MUAHAHAHAHA!" Jooyeon clutched her stomach. "Good Job Jiji! You pooped well!"