Ignoring You

In love with Miss Imposter

 

Taemin and Jooyeon took their private jet to Singapore. They chose seats furthest away from each other and both of them didn't say a single word to the other.

*He's the one being unreasonable.. How can he act like I was the one who's wrong!* Jooyeon pouted and looked out of her window.

Taemin glanced at Jooyeon who was facing away from him.

*Ugh that Choi Sulli! How long is she going to keep up with this?* Taemin furrowed his brows and bit his red gummy bears furiously.

Jooyeon watched Mr Bean on the plane and laughed merrily.

Mr Bean ordered a plate of (I don't know) Gluey red mashed up meat substance. That looks like dog food.

His face was contorted when he took one bite but he flashed a pleasant smile to the waiter.

He didn't know how to get rid of that large serving, so he...

Squeezed some into the flower pot. *SQUEEZE SQUEEZE SQUEEZE*

Scooped some under his plate. *SCOOP SCOOP SCOOP*

Dumped some into the neighbouring table's lady's bag. *MEAT FLIES~~~~*

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA~~~~" Jooyeon clutched her stomach and laughed like there was no tomorrow.

Taemin glanced at her, annoyed.

He plucked his earphones into his ears and began dancing popping moves when...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA~~~~"

Taemin pulled his ear phones out irritated, and glared at Jooyeon.

She was red in the face and holding on to the seat for her dear life.

"Excuse me!" Taemin waved.

An air stewardess came towards him. "Yes Young Master Lee?"

"Ask that woman there to tone down her voice." Taemin ordered.

"NEH???" the stewardess gasped. "That woman? She's your fiancee!"

"And?" Taemin looked up at her. "She's a woman right? She's noisy! TAEMINNIE NO LIKE! Go make her shut up!"

Taemin watched the stewardess go and he popped another red gummy bear into his mouth.

He glanced at the packet left. *Aigoo. Because that Choi Sulli made my head hurt so much, I almost finished all my red gummy bears! What a waste! I hope they sell these in Singapore.*

The air stewardess gulped and made her way towards Jooyeon.

"Erm Young Missy Choi?" she hesitated.

Jooyeon noticed her and looked up. "Yes?"

"Err. Young Master Lee requested that you not laugh so loud." she said softly.

Jooyeon's eyes turned into slits.

"That's not what he said. In actual wording it would be along the line of Get that girl to shut up or turn that noisy radio off." Jooyeon pouted.

She bit her lips. *Lee Taemin. If this is how you wanna play it.*

"Tell that man that he should sit still on his seat and not prance around like a lunatic." Jooyeon said.

The poor air stewardess swallowed her saliva and went back to Taemin.

"Young Master Lee." she whispered.

Taemin looked up. "Young Miss Choi requested that you.. stop.. dancing." she said slowly.

Taemin glared at Jooyeon. *That woman is seriously finding trouble!*

"YOU!" he barked at the air stewardess. "TELL THAT WOMAN..."

...

The plane ride finally came to an end with the poor air stewardess running to and fro between them.

Jooyeon was sleeping soundly after laughing too much from the show.

Taemin passed by her and hesitated. *I should wake her up.. shouldn't I? ARGH! TAEMINNIE DOESN'T WANT TO!*

He saw her sleeping soundly and smirked. He searched his bag for crayons.

*Should I do this? Her sleeping face is like an angel's* Taemin stopped.

"Oh well! THIS IS FUN!" he smiled.

...

Taemin took his bags and left.

"Young Missy Choi." the air stewardess nudged the sleeping Jooyeon.

"Eh?" Jooyeon rubbed her tired eyes sleepily. "We landed?"

"Yes Missy." The air stewardess nodded.

Jooyeon looked around. "Where's Lee Taemin?"

"Err.. He went off first Missy." the air stewardess bit her lip.

Jooyeon raged. *THAT LEE TAEMIN IS SUCH A JERK! If Sulli was the one here with him he's going to do this too? Sulli will be so disappointed and scared being in a foreign country herself!*

Jooyeon stood up and got her bags and prepared to go.

"Errr Young MIssy Choi!" the air stewardess called.

"Yes?" Jooyeon turned round.

"Y-y-your face." she stuttered.

Jooyeon raised her brows and took the compact mirror handed to her.

"LEE TAEMIN!!!!" she roared.