Misunderstood

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon wiped the perspiration on her face and went to find Mr Choi. *Please let him be mad. Please let Suzy reject the offer.*

She opened the door and peeked in. Unfortunately to her disappointment, she saw a highly satisfied and happy Mr Choi waiting for her.

"Mr Choi? How was it? Did she accept?" she asked softly.

"Of course." Mr Choi smirked. "I didn't even need to raise the sum of money. It took me less than 5 minutes to persuade her of it."

Jooyeon's face fell. *Now what is Taemin going to do? He'll be so sad! That darn Suzy! I'll get her for this!*

Jooyeon stood up abruptly and headed for the door. "Where are you going Jooyeon?" Mr Choi asked, surprised.

"To find a ." Jooyeon answered briefly.

She marched all the way to Suzy's house and knocked hard on the door.

Suzy was utterly surprised when she saw Jooyeon at the door. "What are you doing here? First your father comes looking for me and now you?"

"You !" Jooyeon growled.

Suzy glared back. "What ! Aren't you happy I accepted the money? Now Taemin can belong to you!"

"You shouldn't have accepted the money!" Jooyeon roared. "You money faced freak! If had really loved Taemin, you shouldn't have-"

Suzy cut her off. "Loved? Who said anything about love?" she smirked. "I was together with Taemin because of his position and assets under the Lee name! Not because of love! Hah this thought is so amusing!"

"Didn't you love Taemin?" Jooyeon asked in disbelief.

"That Gummy Bear freak?" Suzy smirked. "Why would I? I only went for him for his money. Now that his company doesn't have anything I want left, isn't it better that I take these money offered by your father and move on to a greater catch?"

"YOU !" Jooyeon's hand landed on Suzy's face. HARD.

Suzy glared back and prepared to slap Jooyeon back when...

"YAH CHOI SULLI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Both of them turned around and saw Taemin running towards them. Suzy saw her chance and broke into tears. Jooyeon stared at her, shocked.

"Why did you slap Suzy!" Taemin glared at Jooyeon and went to Suzy's side. "Does it hurt Suzy?" he asked tenderly.

Jooyeon flinched. "You don't understand Taemin ah.. She-"

"Taemin Oppa let's break up." Suzy cried.

Taemin looked at her, alarmed. "Why Suzy Baby?"

"Sulli has been coming to threaten me to break up with you for numerous times already." Suzy cried. "But today, she even slapped me. I can't take this anymore Oppa. Let's just break up."

Taemin shook his head, tears starting to fall. "No! Suzy Baby don't! YAH CHOI SULLI! What is your problem!"

"Lee Taemin listen to me she-" Jooyeon tried saying.

"Oppa. I hope you'll be happy with Sulli sshi." Suzy sniffed. "She loves you a lot. I can tell by the number of times she came by to threaten me. The other time she even came with a knife-"

Suzy gasped. "Opps! I'm not supposed to say that."

Taemin's rage grew. "You came with a knife?"

Jooyeon was on the verge of tears now. "I didn't-"

"Oppa I wish you happiness. We just weren't meant to be." Suzy sobbed and slammed her door.

"SUZY BABY OPEN UP!" Taemin screamed and banged on the door. Minutes of banging later, Suzy still did not appear.

Taemin turned round and glared at Jooyeon, anger evident in his eyes.

"Choi Sulli," he growled. "Just because you did this does not mean Taemin will like you! TAEMIN HATES YOU NOW!"

He stormed off.

Jooyeon was left looking at his retreating back with tears streaming down her face.

*Why did it turn out like this?* she thought.
 

*And why... Why does it hurt so bad?*