Onew in Singapore?

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon and Onew went to a local hawker centre instead of a restaurant. They filled the whole table with plates of food. Chicken rice, laksa, Mee Goreng and many other local delicacies.

"WAAAHHH MAA!" Jooyeon smiled happily and slurped her noodles. "Are you sure you want to pay for this meal Onew Oppa?"

"It's okay Sulli ah." Onew smiled. "These are cheap dishes anyway. Compared to the delicacies you eat everyday, these are nothing."

Jooyeon shook her head. "Don't say that Oppa. As long as it tastes great, it doesn't matter how much it is, I'll like it."

Onew smiled. *She isn't picky at all.*

"But Oppa, are you sure it's okay that you can stay here all of a sudden? How about school?" Jooyeon asked.

"It's okay. I told my parents already. And your Onew Oppa is really clever you know! I don't only eat chicken! I'm ahead of my work so I can spare the time." Onew smiled.

"In any case I'm glad you're here with me Oppa." Jooyeon thanked him gratefully.

Onew blushed. "But.." he hesitated. "Aren't you affected that Taemin left you for Suzy?"

Jooyeon shook her head. "It doesn't matter. I came to this world myself. If I'm left alone, I can also survive."

Onew gazed at her with admiration. *She's really independent. Unlike many other girls who rely on guys. This fairy girl is really something.*

 

Taemin smiled and waved. "Goodnight Suzy Baby. I'll come pick you up tomorrow."

"Bye Taemin Oppa!" Suzy smiled sweetly.

Taemin turned to go when Suzy hugged him from behind.

"Suzy Baby?"

"Taemin Oppa, are you sure you can't stay over with me?" Suzy asked with large puppy eyes.

Taemin gulped. *Why is she being like this today? This isn't the Suzy Baby I know. Taeminnie is scared..*

"I can't. I have to go back." Taemin shrugged her hands off. "Appa will kill me if he knows I didn't sleep in the hotel. Don't worry Suzy Baby, morning will come soon and you'll see me soon."

Suzy pouted. "Okay then bye Oppa."

Taemin waved and went off.

Suzy pouted. *I still have five nights Lee Taemin. I'll make you completely mine by then.*

 

Taemin walked back to the hotel and lingered at the lift.

*I wonder how is Choi Sulli. She spent the whole day here in a foreign country herself. Will she be alright?* Taemin bit his lips deep in thought.

He noticed the cafe at the lobby of the hotel seling various types of desert.

"Should I get one of those so that she will forgive me?" Taemin mumbled. "It is my fault no matter what. I should make up to her right?"

Taemin went over and smiled brightly at the cashier.

"Give me one of those strawberry cheesecakes please!" he said charmingly.

"Right up sir!" the cashier blushed in front of the red haired hottie.

"How much is it?" Taemin asked, digging up his wallet.

"No need!" the rest of the cashiers gathered and smiled "It's on the house."

"Eh?" Taemin's eyes widened. "How can I accept it noonas? Just let me pay."

"There's really no need!" a cashier stepped out. "We want to treat you."

"But.. I'm buying it to ask for forgiveness. I can't give her a free gift." Taemin pouted.

Few cashiers swooned.

"Just let me give all of you tips then." Taemin smiled and gave each of them 15 thousand won.

"Thank you noonas!" he waved.

"NO PROBLEM!" all of them chorused.

Taemin smiled and clutched the cake. "I really hope she will forgive me.."

A couple came walking into the hotel, laughing and chatting. The guy gazed at the girl with affection evident in his eyes.

Taemin froze.

ONEW HYUNG?

*What is Onew Hyung doing here? In Singapore?* Taemin couldn't wrap his mind around the idea at all.

He ran up to them and blocked their way.

"Onew hyung?" Taemin called. "What are you doing here?"

Onew's eyes grew wided in surprise. "Oh Taemin ah!"

Jooyeon's smile was wiped off her face and she looked away.

"I knew that Suzy came to Singapore so I figured Sulli won't have anyone with her." Onew explained. "So I came to keep her company."

Taemin gaped at his hyung.

"You came all the way for her?" he gasped. "Are you too THAT close?"

Onew blushed. "Not exactly.. But Sulli ah, I want to get closer to you."

Jooyeon smiled. "No problem Onew Oppa, I want to know you better too."

Taemin's jaw dropped.

Was that the Choi Sulli he knew? That never revealed a happy expression in front of him ever?

Why was she being so friendly to his hyung?

Was this even the same person he knew?

"But but but.." Taemin gaped at them. "You came for her.. It seems fishy."

"Why can't Onew Oppa come for me?" Jooyeon snapped irritated. "Suzy came for you too."

"SO ONEW HYUNG TO YOU IS LIKE SUZY TO ME?" Taemin shrieked.

Jooyeon shot him a look. "Think whatever you want. I'm going. Bye Onew Oppa."

"Bye!" Onew smiled goofily and waved.

Taemin put on a solemn expression and went towards Onew. The hyung gulped.

Taemin put a hand on Onew's shoulder. "Onew hyung..." Taemin started seriously.

"Yeah?" Onew cringed.

"KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN!" Taemin thumped his hyung's chest. "If you continue courting Sulli like this, she'll be bound to hate me sooner or later and TADAA! the wedding will be called off! TAEMINNIE IS SO HAPPY!"

Onew gasped in surprise. "You are okay if I court Sulli?"

"OF COURSE!" Taemin smiled brightly. "Gaaah why did I even want to ask for her forgiveness! If she hates me that's even better! Here you go hyung! Reward for you!" Taemin sang and handed Onew the box of cheesecake.

Onew stared at his dongsaeng.

*If Taemin also allows me to court Sulli, then nothing else is going to stop me.* Onew smiled happily.