Minnie's First Time

In love with Miss Imposter

"What do you wanna eat?" Taemin asked, gesturing at the whole row of restaurants. "We have traditional Korean, Italian, French, Chinese, western, Indian, Japanese.. You name it, we have it."

Jooyeon bit her lips. *If all these are as expensive as the clothes and bags, I might as well starve myself.*

She walked to the nearest restaurant and coolly flipped the menu. She kept a cool face and glimpsed at the prices.

40 thousand won for a bowl of soup???!!!!

Jooyeon felt faint and saw stars. She knew that the rich ate well and dressed well.

Even living with the Choi's, she knew their expenses were massive. But she didn't know what extent were their riches since she always ate and interacted with the maids and servants instead.

"Errmmm. I think I'm not hungry." Jooyeon excused herself and went out of the restaurant.

Taemin pouted and followed her out. *She's even more fussy than Suzy. Does she look down on the food we have here?*

"Yah Choi Sulli!" Taemin grabbed her by the shoulders. "What's your problem? I thought you wanted to eat? Are the food not good enough for you?"

Jooyeon's eyes widened. *NOT GOOD ENOUGH??! I think the food will feel insulted going into my stomach!*

"I told you I'm not hungr-" Jooyeon tried saying when a terrifying sound stopped her.

RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRSSSSS

Jooyeon looked away awkwardly and blushed. Taemin's eyes widened. *Was that monstrous sound.. HER STOMACH??*

"That was your stomach?" Taemin teased.

Jooyeon bit her lips. "Yeah? So what? Yeah yeah I'm hungry alright?"

Taemin pouted. "Then why don't you wanna eat here?"

"I wanna eat something else." Jooyeon smiled. "Let me brig you there!"

Jooyeon pushed Taemin by the shoulders and rushed him out excitedly. Taemin gulped. *I hope I have enough cash and money in my bank to satisfy her needs.*

Taemin gasped when they arrived at an streetwise stall.

"AHJUMA! Two plates of Ddobboki!" Jooyeon called out and settled down comfortably.

"Y-y-you want to eat her?" Taemin stuttered, glancing at the stall up and down.

Jooyeon nodded. "Yeah. What's wrong? Hmmm that looks good! Ahjuma another one of those fishcakes please!"

Taemin gazed at the chair and brushed it before sitting.

*Aigoo Taeminnie is confused! Why would the Choi Heiress come to such places? And it's so dirty here! There's germs everywhere!*

Jooyeon bit happily on her piping hot fishcake.

"Uuuuwaaaahhh! It's hot!" she pouted and fanned herself. "Yah." she eyed Taemin. "You want some?"

Taemin eyed the fishcake like it came from hell.

"WWWHHHHAAATTTT?" Taemin shrieked. "no thanks! This place is so dirty! After eating here, who knows what disease I'll catch?"

Jooyeon rolled her eyes. "Come on it's not that bad! I live eating here! Dont you?"

Taemin shook his head frantically. "NO! I have never eaten at such places!"

Jooyeon stared at him. "You don't know what you're missing out in life Lee Taemin." she told him solemnly.

Just then the two servings of Ddobboki came and Jooyeon set one of them in front of Taemin. "Come on. Try it!" she urged.

Taemin stared horrifyingly at he bowl of massive red monstrous pile. He gulped. "I'm not hungry."

Jooyeon rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Now I have two bowls! Yay!"

Jooyeon chewed happily on her fishcake and Ddobboki, giving disturbing comments every now and then.

"Aigoo maa!"

"Wow is there anything more heavenly than this?"

Jooyeon smirked when she saw Taemin his lips and staring at her slowly disappearing bowl of Ddobboki.

"You sure you don't want at least one piece?" Jooyeon waved the last piece of ddoboki in front of him.

Taemin furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. He got out his packet of gummy bears and popped a red one into his mouth and chewed furiously.

He closed his eyes. *Red gummy bears are the best! Stop thinking about the red spicy rice cake! Red... Spicy... Rice... Cake.... DDDDDOOOOOBBBBOOOKKKKKKKKIIIII~~~~*

Suddenly, a very hot object touched his lips and he gasped in surprise. Jooyeon smirked and pushed the Ddobboki into his mouth.

Taemin looked at her in surprise.

...

....

.....

"UUUUUWWWAAAHHH!" he yelled and hopped out of his seat. "You didn't tell me it was that burring hot!!"

Jooyeon stuck her tongue out. "Opps! Sorry I forgot! How is it? Good right?"

Taemin chewed carefully. When the burning sensation faded. What met his tongue was a wonderful new taste he never had before.

Taemin looked away. *Omo! Eomma and Appa deprived me from this delicacy for so long? I've been living 18 years without it! How did I survive?*

Jooyeon smirked, seeing him trying to hide his smile.

"I'll wait for you in the car." Jooyeon waved.

She sneaked a peek back and saw Taemin ordering 2 servings or Ddobboki and 5 fishcakes.

She smiled. *It's time a Spoilt brat like you enjoyed what commoners like me enjoys.*



That day, the girl brought the boy to try something he didn't try before.

They weren't on very good terms as usual.

They fought. They quarreled.

But in the end, the boy succumbed to temptations.

For once, the rich boy was able to see things from he commoner girl's point of view.