Pacifying his jealous girlfriend

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon and Taemin broke apart immediately, their faces red like tomatoes.

"Ahem." Jooyeon cleared awkwardly, her face still flushing. "Thanks for coming for me."

Taemin brightened. "You're welcome. At least you're safe."

Jooyeon smiled.

"Let's celebrate with Red Gummy Bears!" Taemin squealed and pulled out his packer of red gummies from his pocket, together with a banana skin.

"Ugh! How did this get inside!" he pouted, utterly disappointed his gummies were inedible.

"I think it's because of the rubbish container?" Jooyeon suggested innocently.

Taemin smiled. "Come on, let's clean ourselves up."

Jooyeon nodded and followed him, walking with him side by side.



"No! That looks bad!" Jooyeon pouted as Taemin held out a tee with thousands of gummy bears printed on it.

They were in a branded tee shop, still covered in and smelling like rubbish. If not for the fact that Taemin showed the sales people his gold platinum card and his ultra cute face, they would have turned them out immediately.

"I like it!" Taemin pouted. "I don't care, we are getting these."

Jooyeon snatched the smaller sized tee out of his hands and put it back on the rack.

"You can get the gummy bear one and I can get this!" Jooyeon held out a tee with the words "GODDESS OF FASHION" printed on it.

Taemin scrunched his nose together. "No! The gummy bears looks better! I don't care we are getting this!"

Jooyeon pouted when Taemin went off to pay. They went off to the next shop to get some skinny jeans and went to clean themselves up, changing into their new clothes.

When they came out, they looked like a honey moon couple wearing matching couple tees.

"Waah look at that cute couple!" people whispered.

Jooyeon blushed. "Yah Lee Taemin you shouldn't have bought us tees with the same design! Now it looks like we are wearing couple tees!"

Taemin shrugged. "What's wrong with gummy bear?? I like gummy bear! Don't mind them Sulli ah."

"Hey." Jooyeon said suddenly. "Why aren't you with your girlfriend."

Taemin's eyes widened. *OH NO! I forgot about Suzy Baby!*

"Let's go back, I'll send you." Taemin led Jooyeon back to their suite.

He took a deep breath before knocking on his girlfriend's room door.

"Come in."

He stepped in gingerly and saw Suzy glaring at him on the bed.

"What took you so long Oppa?" Suzy glared.

Taemin gulped. "Sorry Suzy Baby, Sulli met with some trouble so I had to save her."

"I'm angry Oppa." Suzy pouted.

Taemin went closer to her. "Sorry Suzy Baby.."

"Oppa. I'll forgive you if you stay over tonight." Suzy smirked.

Taemin automatically took a step back. *What's with Suzy? Why does she keep wanting me to stay over with her? I'm scared...*

"I can't Suzy Baby." Taemin said softly. "And I don't think I can go out with you tomorrow too."

Suzy's mouth fell open and she glared at him.

"Why?" she barked.

"Onew isn't in Singapore anymore." he explained. "I don't want Sulli to travel herself. What if she meets with some trouble or something?"

"And you're going to leave me alone?" Suzy asked in disbelief. "Tomorrow's the last day I'm in Singapore Oppa!"

"How about you come with us?" Taemin brightened.

Suzy smacked her head mentally. "Then I think I'll return back to Korea one day earlier."

Taemin smiled. "That's a good idea Suzy Baby! I don't think I'll be able to send you off though. Have a good trip back! Good night!"

Suzy stared at the door after Taemin had long left. *Lee Taemin I'm going to get you some how.*

Taemin fled from his girlfriend's room and heaved a sigh of relief. He wiped his perspiration and stopped to catch his breath.

*What's up with Suzy Baby? She seems really scary recently. I'm scared. I don't like this new Suzy Baby...*