MexCHEEKCAN's boss is ... CHICKEN BOY??!

In love with Miss Imposter

"You sure you don't need me to send you there?" Jiyong asked.

"I'm 20 years old already Oppa!" Jooyeon chuckled. "Just wish me luck that the boss won't be some picky old man!"

Jiyong smiled and ruffled her hair. "Even if he were picky, no one could pick anything wrong with my Jooyeonnie's work! Fine then, good luck with the meeting."

Jooyeon nodded. "Get some sleep in the hotel Oppa, you didn't sleep at all last night talking to Dara Eonni."

Jiyong sat up with a start. "You heard?"

"Not really." Jooyeon smirked. "Just.. Dara ah. I love you so much! I don't think I can live without you anymore!"

Jiyong smacked her head. "Yah Jooyeonnie don't tease me like that!"

Jooyeon burst into laughter. "Haha Jiyong Oppa is blushing!! Kekeke alright I'll get going! Bye Oppa!"

Jooyeon walked down the streets of Seoul and looked around. It was great seeing Koreans and hearing Korean.

When she just went to New York, people there were tall and stunningly beautiful. Being a small sized Asian, Jooyeon felt extremely small and insignificant.

She couldn't understand a single word they were saying for the first few months and had to constantly take her dictionary around or she'll not manage to buy anything.

Now, hearing Korean and looking at those familiar korean faces, she felt like she finally returned home.

Jooyeon walked on and passed by a candy store.

She stopped and hesitated. Finally, she mustered her courage and opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the Ahjusshi smiled. "Welcome! What would you like? Caramels? Lollipops? Candy floss?"

Jooyeon smiled and looked around. Her eyes landed on the very thing she was looking for.

"I want a packet of red gummy bears." she smiled and pointed.

Ahjusshi gave a surprised expression but still gave her her order. "What's with red gummy bears being so popular?" he muttered under his breath.

"What did you say Ahjusshi?" Jooyeon looked up.

"Ah, nothing." Ahjusshi smiled. "Have a nice day!"

Jooyeon smiled and waved. She opened the packet of red gummy bears carefully, as if they were delicate treasures.

She popped one into and tears began blurring her vision.

It was as if she was tasting him. Sweet, tasty, addictive.

"I miss you so much." Jooyeon whispered.

She chuckled at the irony, where she just brother of saying the exact same things.

Jooyeon shook her head to clear her thoughts and continued walking.



Taemin stopped his car and went into the candy store again.

"Ahjusshi I'm back!" Taemin smiled cutely.

Ahjusshi saw him and gave a welcoming smile. "Red Gummy Bears again?"

Taemin nodded and whipped his wallet out. "They're the best."

"Not many people think that!" Ahjusshi teased. "Although there was this pretty girl that came by just seconds ago and bought the packet of red gummy bears too. I had to fill another one especially for you since I knew you were coming."

"A pretty girl?" Taemin gasped.

"Yeah. She's really pretty, like a model." Ahjusshi recalled.

Taemin turned pale. *Could it be... Her?*

Taemin blinked and shook his head. He chuckled to himself," she's all the way in New York Taemin, how can she buy red Gummy bears from a shop here."

"Gamsahabnida Ahjusshi I'll eat these well." Taemin bade Ahjusshi goodbye and walked in the opposite direction as the woman he had yearned to see.



"You're Miss Kwon Jooyeon?" the secretary smiled. "The CEO director is already waiting for you in the room."

"Thank you."

Jooyeon made her way to the meeting room and knocked the door.

"Come in."

Jooyeon went in and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Jooyeon Imnida."

She heart the sound of papers falling and looked up.

Only to see a man staring at her with the same shocked expression she had on her face.

"O-o-Onew Oppa?" she gasped.