Knight in shining... rubbish??!

In love with Miss Imposter

Taemin charged to the building, not at all minding how he was weaponless, plan-less and.. Oh well.. Muscle-less.

He charged into the dark studio, expecting some sort of fight going on. However, what greeted him was a deathly silence.

"Oh no! Sulli ah!" Taemin screamed and ran inside.

Suddenly, someone covered his mouth and turned him around.

"Sshhhh!"

Taemin's eyes widened.

"Sulli ah!" he cried and hugged her tight. "I thought you were in trouble or something!!"

Jooyeon smiled. "I was. But I knocked him out."

Jooyeon pointed to the unconscious Mr Kim on the ground. Taemin gasped.

"H-h-how did you?" Taemin gaped at the strong man lying on the floor.

Jooyeon grinned. "I learned kungfu!"

Taemin looked at her with new found respect.

"Anyway what are you doing here?" she asked.

"To save you of course!" he waved his hands about. "If I had known Onew wasn't coming here with you I wouldn't have allowed you to come!"

Jooyeon softened.

He came for her? And to think he looks so worried and tired running here.

"Is he the only one?" Taemin asked and peered at the passed out Mr Kim.

Jooyeon shook her head. "No. I told Mr Jung that I needed pads and he went out to buy some. I knew I couldn't handle both. Come on we have to go before Mr Jung returns and Mr Kim wakes up."

Taemin nodded and took her hand in his. Jooyeon reddened immediately but Taemin didn't seem to notice like it was something totally natural to do.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" a loud voice boomed.

*Oh no. Mr Jung's back.* Jooyeon trembled. Taemin squeezed her hand.

Mr Jung advanced towards them with an evil grin on his face. "You brought a savior? Heh I don't think you two are going anywhere."

"I feel like crap!" another voice rang out.

They turned. Mr Kim woke up clutching his head.

"Yah Kim! You actually let a girl beat you?" Mr Jung scoffed.

Mr Kim growled. "I'm gonna have my revenge."

"What do we do now?" Jooyeon whispered.

Taemin gulped and held her hands tighter. "In movies, there's only one thing they do." he whispered back.

"And what's that?" she asked, taking few steps back.

"RUN!" Taemin screamed and pulled Jooyeon with him as they darted out of the door.

"YAH COME BACK!" Mr Jung growled.

Both men came running after them fast. Even in their middle ages, they were able to sprint like any athlete on the track team.

"Taemin!" Jooyeon cried out when Mr Kim almost managed to grab onto her shirt.

Taemin threw few cardboard boxes back at the men and immediately took Jooyeon's hands once again and ran. They turned the corner and saw a large green rubbish container.

"Quick! In here!" Taemin whispered and stood down. Jooyeon used his leg as a step and climbed into the container. Taemin hauled himself in quickly next with Jooyeon pulling him in.

They covered themselves with rubbish and held their breaths in suspense. (And also because of the smell.)

Soon they heard heavy footsteps. "Where are they?" a voice that sounded like Mr Jung shouted.

"I think they went there!" Mr Kim shouted.

The footsteps sounded softer and softer until they couldn't be heard.

Taemin peeked out of the container.

TAEMINNIE SAFETY CHECK: COAST IS CLEAR

"They're gone!" he heaved a sigh of relief and climbed out. He caught Jooyeon as she climbed out after him and smiled at her. Jooyeon grinned back.

Until... Their eyes travelled to their still entwined hands. That was whe they realized that they did not let go of each other throughout the whole ordeal.