Dangerous Trap

In love with Miss Imposter

Taemin picked up the name card on the table when he reached the suite. Once again, Suzy was left desperate and raging mad when Taemin didn't seem like he had any interest in staying over in her room.

In fact, he seemed rather excited to back to his suite.

"What's this?" Taemin asked when Jooyeon came out from the bathroom.

"Oh you're back so early?" Jooyeon asked and dried her hair. "Some men asked me to engage in this advertisement."

"And you agreed?" Taemin raised his brows. TAEMINNIE DOESN'T LIKE FAME SEEKING ES.

"Yeah." Jooyeon shrugged nonchalantly. "They said that it's an advertisement to raise awareness for cruelty to children. How can I turn that down?"

"But..." Taemin stared at the card. Jung and Kim Agency it said.

"Is it even safe? Are you sure they aren't con men?" he asked.

Jooyeon Snatched the card away. "Don't think that the world is filled with bad people like you! I think it's a good deed! Anyway Onew Oppa will be going with me. Nothing will turn out wrong."

*Of Course! Onew Hyung will be with her! What was I thinking??!!!"* Taemin smacked his head mentally.

"Red gummy bear red gummy bear..." he mumbled and went to search for his gummies.



"SULLI AH!!!" Onew screamed into the phone the next morning.

"Oppa?" Jooyeon yawned. She looked round and saw that Taemin had already left. *That bastard.* she thought.

"What's up Oppa?" Jooyeon asked.

"Sulli ah I'm so sorry I have to return to Korea today! I know it's stupid but my maid's sick today! Nobody is home to feed the chickens!!" Onew screamed.

Jooyeon chuckled. "Okay then. I'll be fine by myself Oppa."

"Really? Are you sure?" he asked anxious, but unable to shake off the fear of his chickens starving.

"Yeah. I'm a big girl Oppa. And I know Kungfu too." Jooyeon smiled.

"Really? Then promise Oppa, don't go for the advertisement filming today." Onew requested.

Jooyeon frowned. "Why Oppa? It is for the good for children everywhere! I want to go!"

"But I'm not with you to protect you! What if they are actually bad guys that are out to innocent girls like you!!" Onew shrieked.

"I'll be fine Oppa don't worry. I'll be fine so just take care of your chickens!" Jooyeon said.

"Of course!" Onew snorted.


Jooyeon got off the taxi and came to a secluded and abandoned looking building.

*This is it?* she thought. *This doesn't look like a large organization that helps children..*

Nevertheless, she walked in confidently and found herself in a large and dark studio.

There were only two men there.

"Mr Jung? mr Kim?" she called hesitantly.

"Jooyeon!" they smiled sinisterly and came towards her. "We didn't really expect you to come."

Jooyeon smiled. "Of course I'll come! It's for the good of children right? So where are the make up artists? Photographers? Other models?" she asked and looked around.

"Oh they aren't here yet." Mr Jung said smoothly like he had remembered the script a hundred times.

"Here. Go change first Jooyeon." Mr Kim handed her a bag of clothes.

Jooyeon headed to the temporary changing room and took out the clothes inside. Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

The clothes she was supposed to wear was a skimpy black tube dress that barely covered her or chest. It was even complete with a bunny eared hairband and crossed stockings.

"These don't look like something that will appear in a children welfare commercial." she muttered, her bodyguard instincts finally kicking in, overthrowing her desire to help the children.

She looked round and found a small lens fitted on the wall. It was camouflaged by cracks and splatters of paint on the wall.

"They are peeking?" Jooyeon gasped. "Oh no. I seem to have walked right into a trap! And Onew Oppa isn't here to help me!"

"Hey Jooyeon are you done yet?" Mr Kim asked.

Jooyeon gulped. *Eotteohke?*