Cheating boyfriend

In love with Miss Imposter

"Are you going to stand there and see her prancing off with another man?" Sulli asked.

Taemin looked at her desperately.

"TAEMIN OPPA!" Sulli roared. "Just go after them, and tell her that YOU LOVE HER!"

Taemin bit his lips. "But.. It'll make things awkward for us, since she already has a boyfriend."

Sulli put her hands on her waist. "ARE YOU A RETARD? No matter what it's already awkward, why not just tell her your feelings? She may not accept it, but at least you won't die with regrets!"

Taemin's face lit up. "THANK YOU SULLI AH!" Taemin pulled her in for a hug.

"Tell Onew I won't be going for the party!" Taemin waved and ran off.

Sulli smiled. "About time you did something Taemin Oppa."



Taemin ran with all his might and saw Jiyong and Jooyeon enter a cab.

He rushed to his car and followed the cab.

From behind, he could see Jiyong and Jooyeon talking. Jiyong reached over and wiped Jooyeon's tears away.

Taemin gritted his teeth. "That should have been me."

The cab soon came to a stop in front of the hotel Jiyong and Jooyeon were staying at. Taemin got off his car quickly and followed them in.

He snuck behind a pillar and peeked at them.

"You alright Jooyeonnie?" Jiyong asked.

Jooyeon smiled. "I'm fine Oppa. I'll go up first."

Jiyong nodded. "Okay. I'll meet you at night."

Jooyeon went off towards the lift. Taemin was prepared to continue following her when he overheard Jiyong's conversation on the phone.

"Dara Babe? You're here already?" Jiyong's face lit up.

Taemin's ears perked up and his eyes widened.

Dara babe??? Who was he calling babe besides his girlfriend?!

Jiyong looks around the lobby. "Where are you babe? I can't find you!"

Suddenly a pretty girl jumped out from behind.

"JIYONGGGGG!!!" she cheered.

Jiyong's face broke into a pleasant smile and he scooped her in his arms.

"DARA!" he smiled and pecked her forehead. "I missed you so much babe!"

"Me to Ji!" Dara snuggled in his chest.

Jiyong smiled and his eyes landed on her lips. Slowly, their faces got nearer and Jiyong soon claimed her lips.

"YOU BASTARD!"

Jiyong was thrown out of his kiss and onto the floor. He saw a brown haired guy looking at him with a murderous look.

Jiyong gasped. "You're Taemin!"

Taemin smirked. "That's right. I'm Taemin and I won't let you play with my woman!"

Taemin landed a tough blow on Jiyong's face and several others on his stomach.

"Your woman?" Jiyong yelped. "Since when was I playing with your woman!"

Jiyong gasped and turned to look at Dara. "Omo Babe! You're going out with him?! But he's so much younger than you!"

Taemin rolled his eyes and punched Jiyong's stomach again. "Are you stupid? I'm talking about Jooyeon!"

Jiyong's face contorted into one of immense puzzlement.

"Jooyeon? You like Jooyeon?" Jiyong asked. "But aren't you married?"

"Married my foot!" Taemin spat. "I'm single and suffering because you stole Jooyeon away from me! And now I see you cheating on her! Today is the day you die Kwon Jiyong!"

Taemin threw another punch, aiming at Jiyong's face when the latter caught his fist with both hands.

"HHHOOOLLLLDDD UUPPP!!!" Jiyong screamed.

Taemin panted and looked at him.

"You're seriously not married?" Jiyong asked. "I thought you were married to Sulli to save Lee Corps?"

"There is no such thing as Lee Corps anymore." Taemin spat. "Because I didn't marry her. Cause I fell for your girlfriend!"

Jiyong looked at him with a bewildered expression. "Oh my god he's not married!" he muttered.

"Dude. That is my girlfriend." Jiyong pointed at Dara. "And Jooyeon.. She's my sister."

Taemin faltered. "What?" Taemin gasped.

Jiyong smiled with a bewildered expression. "Didn't you figure it out Red Gummy Bear guy? Kwon Jiyong, Kwon Jooyeon, I thought it was rather obvious."

"You're her brother?" Taemin yelped in disbelief.

"Duh didn't i just say?" Jiyong rolled his eyes. "Why did my sister fall for someone with brains the size of a pea? God. Both of you are such pea brained people! And to think both of you thought the other had someone else and suffered for 3 years."

Taemin trembled from happiness.

*So Jiyong is not her lover but her brother! BROTHER! my new favorite word!!!! So... Jooyeon thought I was married? So both of us just misunderstood???!!! OH GOD WHY AM I STILL WASTING TIME!*

"WHAT'S JOOYEON'S ROOM NUMBER!!!" he demanded.

Jiyong smirked. "About time brother-in-law! Level 7 #07-09."

Jiyong smiled as he watched Taemin run towards the stairs.

"Couldn't he have taken the lift?" he smirked.

Dara went and stepped on his foot. "Yah Kwon Jiyong you thought I cheated on you with that young boy?"

Jiyong's face turned into level 100 panic state. "NOO IT'S NOT THAT BABE!!!"