Lee Corp in trouble

In love with Miss Imposter

"How was school today Eonni?" Jooyeon asked as she picked Sulli up from school.

"It was great!" Sulli smiled, pushing her fake glasses. "Today i got to see Taemin three times!"

Jooyeon shook her head in amusement. "Come on Eonni. I have to bring you home if not your dad will kill me."

They arrived home and Sulli scooted to her father's room to find her dad. Jooyeon went to her room to revise the work she learnt that day.

"Appa!" Sulli smiled and went in. She stopped short when she heard her dad on a call.

"What? On the brink of bankrupt?" Mr choi gasped. "Who would have thought he Lee Corps would be in such a state today!"

Sulli's eyes widened. *Lee Corps? Isn't that Taemin's father's company?*

Mr Choi spotted his beloved daughter and hung up the call quickly. "Hey my dear! How was school today?"

"Appa!" Sulli ran go his side. "What happened? What did you say about Lee Corps?"

Mr Choi sighed. "Well this is confidential but wince it's you I'll say. They seem to be facing some problems and may highly possibly become bankrupt. Why are you suddenly interested in this Sulli?"

"Can we help them Appa please?" Sulli whined.

"Why do you want to help them?" Mr Choi asked, surprised.

"I like their heir." Sulli blushed.

Mr Choi's eyes widened. "You mean the Lee Taemin you always talked about was the heir to Lee Corps? But you can't just render them help! Their company is in serious trouble this time, it'll take a massive amount of money to save the company!"

"Please Appa.." Sulli showed him her puppy eyes. "I want to help Taemin Oppa.."

"But it doesn't make sense to help them if they aren't related to us in anyway!" Mr Choi protested. "Unless you and Taemin are getting married, I see no reason to help them!"

Sulli looked at her father like she struck the jackpot.

"That's it Appa! Let me and Taemin Oppa get married!" she squealed in excitement.

Mr Choi choked on his coffee. *What? Married? My dear Sulli? Nonono...*

Mr Choi closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

*But your beloved daughter likes this guy. You should try to fulfill her wants..

But.. What if that Lee Taemin is a bad guy?

He kidnaps Sulli and her or something?

Or he is a heartbreaker and plays with Sulli's heart?

Damn! This is so dangerous!*


Mr Choi sighed. "Let me think about it Sulli, I promise I'll get back to you."

Sulli nodded happily and went to tell Jooyeon the news.

"Jooyeon ah!" Sulli yelled at the top of her voice. "Big news big news!"

"Whaa?" Jooyeon looked up.

"Your Eonni may be getting married to Taemin!" Sulli spazzed.

Jooyeon stared at her Eonni. "Heh? But doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah.." Sulli admitted grudgingly. "But that can be changed! The Lee Corps are facing troubles now, and I wanted Appa to help them out. And Appa said he's not going to help unless me and Taemin are going to get married or something and I said TADAAA THE SOLUTION!! LET ME AND TAEMIN GET MARRIED!"

Jooyeon gasped.

"B-b-but..." she stuttered. "Isn't that forcing him to marry you so that you'll help his company?"

Sulli pouted. "I thought you'd be happy for me Jooyeon! Anyway arranged marriages happen frequently between heirs and heiresses! It's not that surprising! They get married for monetary gains but I get married to Taemin because I love him!" Sulli announced loudly.

Jooyeon gulped. *This isn't right! Sulli won't be happy as well since Taemin will be marrying her to save his company and not because he cares for her. Sulli will be bound to get hurt..*

"Mr Choi agreed to this?" Jooyeon asked.

Sulli pouted. "Nah. Appa said he'd think about it. Bur imagine if I can't become Mrs lee! Wow!" Sulli exclaimed with shining eyes.

Jooyeon sighed. *This seems like a bad idea.. I hope Mr Choi won't do anything to get Sulli hurt.*