Side story: Jiyong's girl

In love with Miss Imposter

Jiyong got off his car and went into Starbucks. He had already gone to the halmeoni's shop to get Jooyeon's favorite egg tarts.

*Can't wait to see my Jooyeonnie!* he smiled. *Who would have known that my little sis had talent in art!*

Jiyong went into Starbucks and his eyes were suddenly attracted to the girl at the counter.

She had skin that seemed so smooth and fair, you would have thought it was photoshopped. Her eyes shone with intelligence and life. A playful smile hung on her lips as she chatted with her colleague.

She was the cutest and most beautiful thing Jiyong had laid his eyes on.

Her colleague caught Jiyong staring and nudged her. She turned her gaze onto Jiyong and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo welcome to Starbucks." she smiled. "What can I get for you?"

"Uh.. A G-g-green tea m-m-macchiato and A-a-American black expresso.." he stuttered.

The girl chuckled and smiled. "One green tea macchiato and American black espresso coming up!"

Jiyong mentally smacked himself for making a fool out of himself. Why was he so darn nervous in front of this girl?

He gazed at her while she made his orders. Her dark curls glimmered and bounced as she worked. The smile never leaving her face, she continued making his drinks as if she was making them with her soul.

*She looks just like a goddess from above.* Jiyong thought.

"Here's your order sir!" She smiled and placed his orders on the counter. "That would be 8000 won."

Jiyong nodded and paid her. Before going, he caught a glimpse of her name tag.

Sandara Park.

*Sandara Park.* he smiled. *I hope we meet again Sandara Park.*

Jiyong went into his car and fiddled with his radio for a few minutes. Suddenly, he saw his coffee goddess walking out of Starbucks in casual clothes.

*She got off work?* he smiled.

Sandara park walked off and stopped suddenly, rummaging her bag. She turned pale and turned her bag upside down, causing all the contents to fall on the ground. She searched the contents and bit her lip, a worried expression appearing on her face.

Jiyong got off his car hurriedly and went to her.

"Lost something?" he asked.

Sandara park looked up surprised. "I forgot to bring my wallet." she smiled wistfully. "I'm such a Babo. Halmeoni is still waiting for me to bring her egg tarts."

Jiyong's eyes widened. "Are those egg tarts from Kim soo him halmeoni's you are talking about?"

Sandara park looked at him surprised. "Yeah! How did you know?"

"I have a box in my car, I can give them to you." Jiyong offered. "And I'll lend you some money to take the bus."

Sandara park's eyes widened. "I can't accept it! It's too much!"

Jiyong chuckled. "It's just a box of egg tarts and a few thousand won to take the bus. Nothing much."

Sandara park broke into a smile. "Thank you so much. Halmeoni will be so happy. By the way, I'm Sandara park."

*I know.* Jiyong smiled. "I'm Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you. Come with me I'll get you those egg tarts."

Jiyong handed her the egg tarts he waited painfully for half an hour before getting.

"You don't know how much this means to me." Sandara park smiled. "Thank you once again."

"Does it mean enough for me to get your number, Sandara park?" Jiyong asked teasingly.

Sandara park blushed. "Just call me Dara. And yes you can have my number."

Jiyong reached out for her phone and punched in his number. He called his number and his phone rang once. "There." he smiled. "Now I have your number and you have mine. I'll be sure to call you."

Dara nodded and smiled.

Jiyong went back to his car and watched Dara board the bus.

"Sandara park." he breathed as a smile played on his lips.